Miss Molly's Tea Room

EMP149_Restaurant.jpg

Welcome to my cozy corner of The Playground!

This is a place to drop in, say hello, and share- jokes, pictures, news, blurts, good conversation, a cup of tea (or a margarita!), and whatever else is interesting!

Best manners only… don’t make Miss Molly have to smack a bitch ;)

modern-tea-house-homedit1.jpg

I love that picture... but sweet tea only for me, hot tea sucks.

:)

-settles into a chair with a book- Nice pleasant way to relax for the evening.

-settles into a chair with a book- Nice pleasant way to relax for the evening.
It's true. I'll be happy to have mornings for reading in the sun before sleeping the day away (I'm on midnights until the end of June).

You too, Breezy! It feels very good to be back here- I've missed the people here. And, of course, the new friends are wonderful too! :)

And you've been missed... sorely :). But this place is like a vortex that just sucks you in :D

It's true. I'll be happy to have mornings for reading in the sun before sleeping the day away (I'm on midnights until the end of June).

Ouch, mids are always a bit rough. Hope you'll be able to get some decent sleep during the daytime.

well I don't have to now! yay!!!
Bah. Overplayed my hand :rolleyes: :D

And you've been missed... sorely :). But this place is like a vortex that just sucks you in :D
It definitely does. You'd think after 2.5 years away I'd be done with Lit. But no. One PM sucks me right back in :D

Ouch, mids are always a bit rough. Hope you'll be able to get some decent sleep during the daytime.
I'm pretty lucky that way- I can sleep anytime :D

Bah. Overplayed my hand :rolleyes: :D

It definitely does. You'd think after 2.5 years away I'd be done with Lit. But no. One PM sucks me right back in :D

So that's all it takes, eh? :D

Lit's kinda funny like that, I walked away a couple of years ago and got bored one night and here I am.

Lucky! I can usually sleep just about anytime but daytime during the summer was always the hardest for me.

Good evening Miss Molly! Just stopping by to say hi and see how your day went. :)

So that's all it takes, eh? :D
It took one conversation to get me to leave and just one to get me to come back! :D

Lit's kinda funny like that, I walked away a couple of years ago and got bored one night and here I am.

Lucky! I can usually sleep just about anytime but daytime during the summer was always the hardest for me.
Oh, I can sleep in the sun. Well, not exactly. I need sunscreen :D But I can sleep like a champ during the day... just not unbroken sleep. I was up about 5 or 6 times while I slept today.

Good evening Miss Molly! Just stopping by to say hi and see how your day went. :)
Just wonderful! Slept the day away, watched some TV, made delicious dinner, and now I'm at work about to start painting! How about you? :)

Good Morning Miss Molly & All,

I totally vote for portable pole podiums, I've brought mine in...

RP-PFM-2T.jpg

:D

Back