Ah, The General Board...

I think it is a fair assumption that someone with a low post count and recent join date wouldn't be aware of a lot of the things that go on here (not unless they are an alt or a long time lurker). So, if someone is ridiculing your low post count they're most likely implying that your experience is too narrow for you to use the broad generalizing brushstrokes you did in your early posts in this thread.

And since you are new, I will assume that you haven't spent enough time in the moderated forums to understand my last post.

In the others forums the assholish behaviour is hidden because the moderator will move or delete posts/threads that take on any form of ugliness. Even parodies and satires get moved and/or deleted. I've watched lots of drama break out in the personals as well as the playground with the threads vanishing within a few hours or the next day. In comparison the political posters here come across as the old man shaking his fist at the cloud. You should reflect upon the difference between childish name-calling and attacking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYkAJesUP94

I DONT MEAN TO PUT YOU DOWN OR BE UNKIND
BUT YOU CANT BE A BEACON IF YOUR LIGHT DONT SHINE.
 
Back
Top