Sloppy head.

Mm yes my ex used to make love to my face like that. With my warm saliva dripping down my face and my head hanging off the edge of the bed...that was some of the best sex ever.
 
Your ex was a lucky man. I haven't found too many women into sloppy head like that
 
Lovely load xx

God you're so lovely.. pm me if you'd like adoration from an English Man! Xxx
 
There are few things as beautiful and precious as a woman's face taking all of me down her throat, her nose pressed against my belly.

Absolutely love the images in this thread!
 

You and I could be sisters, we think so much alike. There is nothing quite so nice as knowing your man gets so much satisfaction from using your face for his pleasure. The warm spit dripping down down into your mouth as he prepares you for his cock then his cock taking over your universe. The flooding of your mouth, face and eyes when he erupts into you. Oh Yes Sister. You are Precious.
 
Last edited:
Want to talk about sloppy BJ's and I received many, I had one woman deepthroat me so many time she threw up on me. We went right to the hotel shower, cleaned up, she brushed her teeth and used mouth wash, and resumed the BJ. She was a good egg!
 
Receiving sloppy head is one of the most rewarding sexual acts I can receive.
I love when there is saliva everywhere, shining on my cock head and shaft and all over her lips and face.
And then watching my cock slide down her throats until my balls are touching her face.
Damn.....I need that feeling now.
 
Mm yes my ex used to make love to my face like that. With my warm saliva dripping down my face and my head hanging off the edge of the bed...that was some of the best sex ever.

The images and videos are hot, but this description is way more arousing. You really know how to turn a man on!
 
Back
Top