Panty sniffing

My wife

Love sniffing my wife's dirty panties. I do it every chance I get. Moreover, when she's not home, I use them to masturbate--sniffing and licking the gusset. When I'm finished, I always text her the cumshot on the gusset. "Whoops, daddy had another accident on your dirty panties." :D
 
I don't know what percentage of men have sniffed a set of panties..but I bet it is at least in the 50s. I know that not all guys like all things, so I figure half is a good figure. But given that number why don't more girls use them as a method of keeping a man drooling for more? If a woman wanted to keep a man ready to boil over, all they would have to do is slide off their current pair and stick it in their man's face or pocket.

I don't know why this keeps popping up in my head...but sniffing a sexy panty gusset is never far away from the surface:devil:
 
It would make it much easier if women at parties would leave their panties on the bathroom door-knob or coffee table. We would know who was "hot to trot."

That's the kind of party to which I'd like to be invited!
 
Guilty

Just started 6 months ago.

I remember sending a pic of myself ejaculating with my nose up her underwear. My dick got a notch higher and so did the sperm.

Her reply..... was ..................:eek:
 
One of my favorite smells. I love going through the laundry and finding her worn pairs, lots of fun!
 
Not in my top 10 kinks but I have fond memories of my ex-wife getting home at about 3 in the morning after a date with her boyfriend. I was snoozing on the sofa and was woken up when she dropped her cum drenched knickers in my lap and said, "are you coming to bed or not?". One hot night!
Now this is very hot
 
My wife came home from the gym last night and got in the shower. I just managed to rescue her panties before they went in the machine!

God, they were delicious.
 
When my first wife and I were separated I would often stay over with the kids She sometimes disappeared for the night and I never asked where. One time when she returned home and went into the shower I found her panties on the bedroom floor. I picked them up to sniff her pussy but quickly found out that they were still wet with another man's cum. She had clearly fucked someone that morning before returning home.
 
Found my fiance's after she got changed after work, little pool of delicious fresh wetness right on the crotch. I asked her what had got her wet she just gave me a wicked smile...
 
I used to work for a big box store part time for a second job and occasionally they would send me out as an extra set of hands on appliance deliveries. I saw many things on those trips but one in particular has stuck with me and my panty fetish for years. We were delivering a washing machine to a middle aged lady whom appeared to be like June Cleaver at first meeting her as she escorted us down to her basement to remove her old machine that had died the week before. Upon reaching her laundry area I was quickly attracted to her lace bras that were hanging on her makeshift clothesline to dry. We removed the old machine and brought the new machine in but my partner realized that he left the new hoses in the truck so he headed to the truck to get them. I hung out as my curiosity got the best of me and I had to know what size her bras were. I stepped over to peak at the size, 38DD, when My eyes spotted a pair of black satin panties resting on top of the clothes basket beneath them. They were tossed on top of the pile and they appeared to have been well worn from not having a running machine. I quickly dropped my nose to them and was slapped in the face by a very pungent but heavenly scent that only confirmed they were well worn. About that time I heard footsteps on the stairs so I ducked behind the new washing machine to hide the tent in my pants as she and my partner came down to be sure we put it in the right location. I'm sure the look on my face said it all as I was pretty flushed but my partner was oblivious and she just gave me a coy smile as if she was on to me. But she just verified where we were to put it and then excused herself back upstairs. Although watching her butt wiggle going up the stairs didn't help my situation. We finished the install and left and I was so tempted to pocket the amazing treasure but alas I was too chicken for fear of having to explain to my wife just why I got fired. Oh the fantasies that have come from that day though...
 
I was once lucky enough to date a woman who got off by letting me jerk-off in to her mouth while I sniffed her panties. Miss that woman and her dirty mind.
 
I have actually purchased panties locally. Not store bought, but removed, in front of me an and handed to me. There is nothing better than the scent of a woman.
 
My favorite has always been that my Ms. will occasionally surprise me with a envelope in the mail. She loves sending me panties that She has marked. She demands that i take photos with my thick cock in my hand and my nose buried in Her scent and then cumming all over my stomach while i suck Her cum from the panties... ;)
 
Lost pubic hairs!

Have any of you fellow panty-sniffers ever scored a new treasure out of the laundry basket or hamper and, while examining the inside of the cotton gusset panel, you discovered a few wayward pussy hairs...those sweet, little curly treats...caught in the elastic or lace?

Mmmm...love finding them! If you have, what did you do with them?

Love those pungent pussy-scented panties!!! 💖
 
Back in the 90's I was installing Cable TV working for a major company in Florida. I used to have so much fun sniffing panties in the houses and apartments I went in to. Almost everyone wants cable in their bedroom and it was a treasure trove of panties...One time there was a hot lady of about 40 who had obviously just gotten out of the shower and her teenage daughter was going in...it was 9:00 am and they had just gotten out of bed she said. I asked where the three hookups were going to be and she said here in the living room and both of our bedrooms. I said ok, I'll get to it then. She tells me she's going to run to the corner for cigs and do what you need to do. So my perverted ass heads straight for her bedroom where I hit the jackpot, still damp panties laying on the floor. More pairs strewn about along with clothes all over, looks like they haven't done laundry in a week. I pocket one pair and head for my truck to get supplies. I put the pair in there for later, grab my shit and head for the daughters bedroom. Which is spotless. Bed made and not slept in. Daughter comes out of the shower and heads straight for Mom's room to get dressed. When she comes out dressed I'm busy in the living room hooking up that one. We make small talk and I tell her I'm going to her room next. She gets a funny look on her face, then dashes off to her room. About 5 minutes later I go in there and she had messed up the bed and tried to make it look like she had slept there. I said something to the effect that it was made so nice before and she should have left it, I won't tell. She turned beet red and went outside until her Mom got back and they both came back in and acted like nothing happened. I said nothing else and pocketed a pair of panties that I was sure was the Daughters and left. I had many, many stroking sessions with those panties...They knew I knew they were sleeping together and I never went back for fear of losing my job or worse but it still fuels my fantasies to this day.
 
Back
Top