As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's pronounced "haaaaaaht" - but you have to extend the t, not the o, or you get hoot. Which might be how the Canadians pronounce it.

Hott EMT came to deliver one of my patients from the hospital today. As they were walking in, he said, "hi Catherine, how ya doing today?" I had no idea he knew my name - I don't know his! He did not greet anyone else, even though we all see him multiple times a week. Maybe just because I make an effort to be nice, and I ALWAYS thank the EMTs (and the housekeepers, food service workers, etc. - people like to be appreciated). Still, so many fantasies...

I think it's pronounced "haaaaaaht" - but you have to extend the t, not the o, or you get hoot. Which might be how the Canadians pronounce it.

Hott EMT came to deliver one of my patients from the hospital today. As they were walking in, he said, "hi Catherine, how ya doing today?" I had no idea he knew my name - I don't know his! He did not greet anyone else, even though we all see him multiple times a week. Maybe just because I make an effort to be nice, and I ALWAYS thank the EMTs (and the housekeepers, food service workers, etc. - people like to be appreciated). Still, so many fantasies...
I am tall on the consonant and short on the vowel. I just like the way the hot-t comes out of my mouth.

Hot EMT is always fantasy worthy, especially when they say your name, or anything! I am EMT deprived. Even when I get pulled to ED I am usually too busy trying to set up the room (?) to pretend that I am inside my ICU bubble.

Sweep The Floor, Sweep The Floor

Let down your ......

Can't think of anything appropriate that rhymes with floor, so for the purpose of the game -

Let down your stethoscope. :D

Sweep The Floor, Sweep The Floor

Let down your ......

Can't think of anything appropriate that rhymes with floor, so for the purpose of the game -

Let down your stethoscope. :D
Let down your love cure for sure. My King will climb up into my

I am so sick of completing the NIH stroke score certification every freaking year. There is no way to skip to the test. Six patient scenarios, videos for each part of the exam-- question. It is taking me a long time to complete because I keep logging out disgusted.

I'd like t score....with some nurses.

I'd also like to score with some martian pussy but thats another thread I suppose.

:devil:

The primary goal for the patient in acute respiratory failure:

A. Improve oxygenation greater than 60 mmHg
B. Mouth to Mouth resuscitation to suck out CO2.
C. Allow a high respiratory rate to complete the bed bath.
D. Blow job with orgasm to reduce respiratory rate.

Rationale: In most acute respiratory failure patient’s, the goal may ask for permission hypoxia—or allow for the PaO2 to be lower than normal, or above 60 mmHg. A goal for the patient would be to maintain or allow for slight increases in CO2—not to allow CO2 elevation above 60 mmHg. An adult with a respiratory rate greater than 35 is in need of intubation and is working extremely hard to maintain gas exchange—this patient will not be able to tolerate this rate for long. The diaphragm requires more oxygen as the rate increases, and will tire. Medicating the patient to reduce respiratory rate may then increase respiratory acidosis and arrest.

The primary cause of hypercapnia is:
A. Abnormal alveolar minute ventilation.
B. Lack of sex.
C. Hot fast breathing.
D. Deep inspiration.

Rationale: Alveolar minute ventilation equation is: (Vt (tidal volume)- dead space) X frequency). If either Vt or frequency decrease, there is an increase in CO2 for the patient. These are the two primary reasons for hypercapnia.

I would do that . . . but then I'd learn it, too.

And here I have been of late learning how camshaft lobe centerlines and overlaps need to be matched to make for the best performance characteristics.

The ideal gas concentration range is from 12.7 - 13.7.

At least engines have intake and exhaust valves . . . unlike humans.

We could learn it together. That kind of makes sense and sounds human, these engines. How can I apply the analogy to the heart, lungs and kidneys? I think it is possible.

I think it is, too. An engine is an air pump, in a manner of thinking.

But I am off to weed the flower bed. I have a cool morning the day after rain, so I need to strike before it gets hot.

Happy Studying.

I think it is, too. An engine is an air pump, in a manner of thinking.

But I am off to weed the flower bed. I have a cool morning the day after rain, so I need to strike before it gets hot.

Happy Studying.
Ok. I am all alone in the wilderness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back