Need Advice...

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
I am writing a RP on here where my main character is a college girl, and she is a new but die hard nudist.

Recently through a chain of events she found out that her BFF from HS is submissive and she found out she loves to be Dominant.

I know that nudism is not a sexual activity, and public sex is taboo in nudist resorts.

My questions is If you are a nudist, some typical humiliations like making the sub go naked around dressed people wouldn't work, since that is something they do normally.

Would making the sub dress when they would rather be naked, like wearing a swimsuit on a nude beach be humiliating, or how would the two activities coexist?
 
Free advice is always worth what you paid for it. :D

The RP has already been started, and the characters have been set up. The sub (Louise) is not a nudist and was inexperienced. But Karen (Domme) plans on making her a nudist as well.

Eventually she will need to humiliate a girl that's always naked except in public. But that's not because it bothers her but so she won't get arrested.
 
I think that having your nude submissive wear an obvious owned collar or other jewelry might be a start. Or other marks or jewelry of ownership which might be humiliating.
Marks showing a fresh spanking would not be expected in a nudist setting and would easily be humiliating I would think.

How's that for a start?
 
I think that having your nude submissive wear an obvious owned collar or other jewelry might be a start. Or other marks or jewelry of ownership which might be humiliating.
Marks showing a fresh spanking would not be expected in a nudist setting and would easily be humiliating I would think.

How's that for a start?

I wasn't sure how marks like that would be recieved by nudists. If signs of spankings or other rough sex were taboo or not.
 
If the BFF is not a nudist, but submissive, the mere taking her to a nudist camp/colony and forcing her to be nude around others would humiliate, if that's what you are going for--humiliation.
 
At first, but once she embraces the nudist lifestyle then what?
 
Black socks and sandals?

Hickies in weird places?

I like cascadia's jewelry idea but maybe jingly bell nipple jewelry?

(google bdsm jewerly) a collar linked to a chain around waist?

is a piggy tail butt plug possible? or a kitty tail?

a fanny pack?

a weird hat?

Or any accessory the character might dislike wearing but give the Domme pleasure.
How about a jeweled butt plug?

I like the idea of a funny hat, or tacky jewelry.
That would totally humiliate me.
 
So like a reverse taboo? Since being naked wouldn't be considered humiliating around nudists, ridiculous outfits or accessories might be?
Black socks and sandals?

a fanny pack?

a weird hat?

I like where you're going.

I'll say maybe add some degrading words written or pictures drawn here or there on her body.

Or perhaps parading her around in her most unsexy/unflattering underwear? I've known more than a few women that threatened grievous injury to my person for almost walking in on them changing on laundry day... I knock now.
 
SOme really good ideas her thank you.

I like the butt plug idea, especially with animal tails, but I think that would be taboo at best and outright forbidden at most nudist resorts. They are considered family resorts. There are underage children there , so writing would have to be embarrassing but not overtly sexual or using colorful language.
 
I wasn't sure how realistic you were going.

I have seen teenagers wearing pinned-on animal tails - like when I've been to a concert or someplace I'd be around teenagers. :rolleyes:

So if you're trying to go realistic and not overtly bdsm, maybe a tail hooked to a belly chain??

I think it depends on the character of your girl. Is she shy and wants to blend in once she's in to the nude thing? Then make her stand out in someway.

Is she in to appearances? Then make her feel awkward (ie fanny pack or black socks/sandals)

Is she demure, conservative? Maybe hooker heels and overdone makeup.

Is a shaved pussy vs. natural a thing? Do the opposite of what she is. Make her grow her hair under arms, on legs.
 
Plausible but not documentary. I like the ideas of tails affixed to jewelry. She is quiet and inexperienced but not Demure. Easily embarrassed but loves sex.
 
At the nudist sanctuary I visit I noticed one Dom/sub couple. She looked nervous as hell and stood out a mile. All she had on was some red lipstick a necklace, not an obvious collar and black stilletto heels and an ankle chain. No rules broken but she was struggling to walk across the uneven ground, oh and she had red nails hands and feet and her dom was leading her where he wanted by her hand. And she was blushing. I spotted it straight away but a doubt anyone not into Bdsm would have noticed anything much.
 
Last edited:
I took the puppy there a month back as a dare, she had never been nude outside before, she keeps asking to go back.
 
Nice, I may have to work that in somehow, and have a couple "in the know" make a comment or two. Thanks.
 
Back
Top