Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a female that can play an old lady that a man saves from a crazy thief. He then walks to her house and shows her true form, a beautiful powerful sorceress who rewards him for his bravery..

PM me if you are interested
 
i got an idea for a guy who tutors the hottest girl in school. The guy is from an abusive family. He gets beat at home and she feels bad for him so she pays him for his tutoring with sexual things. One day he comes over after his father beats the shit out of him just looking to get away for a night and she takes him in. To make him feel better she offers him the chance to put his manhood inside of her for a moment. She can't risk her popularity so they develop this relationship of meeting in secret. He penetrates her, but they dont actually fuck til orgasm. she rationalizes it as not sex because they just unite for a few minutes. Until they start to loose thier control.

If this strikes anyone as a good idea please om me your interest. Or if you have questions about it please let me know.
 
Meeting the other Parker women

Require one or two women writers who would be willing to play three different female roles. Two 27-28 year old twin sisters and their 50-52 year old mother.

Laura Parker is a research student at an American university. She and her boyfriend are visiting her home town London for Christmas. Peter (28 yrs) is deeply in love with Laura and is looking forward to meeting Laura's twin sister Eena and her mother, Martha.

--

The story would explore the intrigues that develop as Peter finds himself sexually drawn to the other Parker women.

--

Please PM me if you would like to take this up.

I appreciate detailed, well crafted writing. You may look up my other threads to make up your mind.
 
Lookin for long potentially long term rp, perhaps leading to more. premise is two clans of shapeshifters, or at least mine is ss, yours... pref too, but if you have an idea... Float it by me... My character, at least, is herm. They end up gettin together. mine at least is mischevious, and the two clans have been enemies a long time, but now... not. Sort of. Very tenuous. Their marriage is to end a war that has been fought for over one thousand generations. Looking for very literate RPer, preferably multipara, and please look at some of my works, see if you do similar, as I will be doing the same. Also just chatting is fin. but id love an rp atm. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=801031 http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=795828 http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=794515 http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=795820 http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=795638 are some favorites I've been in. The last could still be quite fun. or combine into the SS.
 
Looking for a female writer for SRP on a casual sexual encounter on a public transport (bus/train) - the characters are 20-30 F and 30+ M.

I can play the male. Need a writer who can detail the sequences well. I am quite an elaborate writer, but this time I am looking for a "fling" type story.

Interested women, who can write daily, please PM me.
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for a female writer to play the role of a woman who was divorced after being raped. Looking for a new life, but lacking the funds to do so, she signed up to be a mail order bride. Not long after, a potential buyer from America expressed interest in her, and after some instant messaging and phone calls, she decided that he would be the one. However, the man who 'bought' her was actually the rapist that destroyed her life in the first place. She doesn't have anybody to turn to in America and doesn't even have her green card yet so she went with him, only to be exploited and used by her new 'husband.'

Hopefully we can get a nice long term thing going, and explore our characters. Please PM me if you are interested.

Edit - Taken by heartofcourage
 
Last edited:
Hunting for Love.

OOC: Looking for a female to become my partner for this thread, bare in mind it's my first actual scene too. PM Me with you're opening post, and I shall respond? :) Hope to hear from you.

IC:

Growing up, Hunter Morris' life hasn’t been all that great. When He was seven, His dad died overseas in an operation that he shouldn’t have been a part of. It left him and mom to support themselves. Hunter was a smart kid, and a very good athlete as well. He wasn't that bad on the eyes either. Standing at 6'5 , he weighed about 213 pounds. His hair was kept short, a light brown, with his brown eyes. Over the years he had donned on the whole tattoo thing, having the phrase "Success is the Only Option", across the right side of his chest, right about his nipple.

There were two schools in the town that he lived in. One was a private school, where all the rich kids paid to go to, that had all of the things that he needed to be able to get out of the town. Then there was the normal public. His mom knew he would have a better shot at going to college if he went to St. Augustine’s, so she put him through pee-wee football, which lead him to having a knack for playing football. He got a scholarship to the school, always being made fun of just because he was poor.

By the time senior year came around, the only people that actually accepted him was the football team, mainly because he won against their most popular guy for the starting quarterback spot, so he took the honors of being the better player, and he was all about the team unlike Thomas Jones, the guy he beat. And then there was her. Allison Ellenberg. She was the Mayor’s daughter, and she had anything she wanted. They met at freshman orientation, but didn’t talk until the beginning of the second half of junior year.
They started hanging out, without anyone really knowing about it. Allison realized that there was more to Hunter, and slowly started falling for him, in which Hunter already had a major crush on her to begin with. And by the time March came around, Allison kissed him, and they started their secret romance.

It’s now the day of the homecoming game, in September. Hunter had just pulled up to the school with his beat up truck. He looked around, seeing all of the nice cars just like always. He knew he tried the best he could, and at least he did have a car. He got out, grabbing his backpack and his gym bag before starting to walk up the stairs. Once to the top, he looked down at his bag, seeing that he didn’t have it zipped fully. He moved his hands downwards, keeping his eyes down. Doing this, he didn’t see Allison walking towards him, soon crashing into him. Feeling the force of another body colliding with him, he was shocked. He looked up, his hands moving to the persons arm, as he looked up seeing Allison.
 
Last edited:
Room & Board

The Craigslist offer seemed too good to be true.
Veronica had always had that dream, the dream to someday run off to California and become a movie star. Everyone picked on her about it as the dream stayed on through high school. How will you afford it? Do you expect to just step off the bus and have someone ready to give you a movie deal on the spot?
She used the internet. Find a place to stay. A job of some kind. Some way to prove that she could make it.
Then that ad.
That wonderful ad.

Offering room and board for a young lady willing to help with household tasks. Must be able to handle lifting and squatting for periods of time. Energetic home owner needs help with upkeep. Your efforts equal free rent. Perfect for student or what-have-you.

Veronica certainly fell into that last category.
An email was sent.
Now. To simply hear back from the home owner.

----------

Looking for either a man or woman to play the home owner.
The offer is far more than simply housekeeping. Instead, Veronica will be their house slave.

Please Message me with interest.
 
Porn Studio

Hi everyone,

I've been away from the boards for quite some time, for various reasons, but I'm anxious to get back into it and write some smut :D

With that in mind, I'd love to do a thread revolving around the inner workings of a porn studio. I don’t want it to be all sex; some primetime soap elements seem appropriate here, from drugs to Mob ties to murder mysteries to love triangles. Think Nip/Tuck, only with pornstars instead of surgeons.

If anyone is interested in playing any roles, male or female - from pornstars to crew members to anyone outside of the studio (friends, neighbors, relatives, etc.) - feel free to PM me with a character idea. I don’t want this to get too out of hand with too many characters, but I also want it to be broad, with enough characters to keep an involving story moving.
 
Hi everyone,

I've been away from the boards for quite some time, for various reasons, but I'm anxious to get back into it and write some smut :D

With that in mind, I'd love to do a thread revolving around the inner workings of a porn studio. I don’t want it to be all sex; some primetime soap elements seem appropriate here, from drugs to Mob ties to murder mysteries to love triangles. Think Nip/Tuck, only with pornstars instead of surgeons.

If anyone is interested in playing any roles, male or female - from pornstars to crew members to anyone outside of the studio (friends, neighbors, relatives, etc.) - feel free to PM me with a character idea. I don’t want this to get too out of hand with too many characters, but I also want it to be broad, with enough characters to keep an involving story moving.

-poke- you still have a thread with me you owe on :p
 
So always looking for new Partners for threads. any females need apply look at my threads and message me with ideas if you have any.
 
So it's been a while Since I have done roleplay.

For any roleplay I am T1/Para roleplay. Meaing, I like details. I am looking for a roleplay partner to get back into the swings of things. Something fantasy perhaps, sci fi preferred at the moment. I will play a female. Looking to be a dominant female (me I mean) so looking for a submissive male. I'm kinda in the mood to extremely Dom one. SO yes. If your intrested PM me with ideas
 
I'm fairly new to writing srps. I mean, I've done them before, but they mostly turn into cybers, but now I want to try to learn more about the storytelling aspect of rping. In that sense I can say for sure that I'm a novice, but I've flipped through some of the stories on here and I've seen responses in several paragraphs and feel like I need to up my game some.

If there's any females that can help guide me along or need another person to help with a story, I'm your man. Open to most things except for the extreme stuff. Like the idea of sci-fi/fantasy/superheroes. Ready to be bold and daring and try something new.
 
I'm really hoping to do a dragon or vampire rp. I don't really have a plot yet, but something along the lines of homeless girl lost on the streets and seeking refuge.
 
hey i am new to srp and new to the forum in general, if any of u ladies need a dominatiing male in your roleplays pm me, ,
 
Looking for someone interested in starting a thread. I am pretty much open to anything, except incest and playing a character that is submissive. I actually prefer my characters to be dominant but that is negotiable to a point. PM if you have any ideas you would like to get off the ground. I will be around all night.
 
Adventurers-looking for a lady

I am looking for a lady that will write for the long haul. For the most part, in the past, I get to 23-28 post and they disappear. I like to create a story line first. A little romance, if you will. A lot of adventure!

I have three charactors. All are from different periods of time. (All have back stories, if you like) If you like one please let me know by PM.

Andrew Sinclair-pirate-1660-Captain of the Red Horse. I have two template start ups ready to go. One at sea, one in a tavern.Side kick available if wanted.

Mike Futures Private detective-Present-Named partner of a Palm Beach detective agency. I have one start up template. He is easy to start up any where in the US.

Rex Lyonheart-Space bound bounty hunter-23 century- Owner of the Star DreamerA heavy cruiser designed merchant space ship-massive back story. Five start up templates.Alien female side kick available in most story lines.
 
Last edited:
Sometimes too much imagination doesn't help, or atleast that is what I am seeing in the boards - but I need that imagination and fantasy to get through the daily grunt of life and it's various pesky problems - so yet again, I am keen to do an RP, this time I would like the other person to stick around and post a lot - lengthy if possible.

I am looking for a Siren - a temptress who sits by the sea and watches the waves for a man whom she can seduce and trap and take him as a prize in her little shelf of prices. She is a seductress if there was one and she knows how to tie a man up in her beauty and wit.

Here comes me, the lonely sailor - sailing far away from his home and his place trying to find some or the other treasure. In his loneliness he is looking for something that will capture his heart and make him forget his life and it's drudges. He needs a mystery an adventure and a woman - him being a hopeless romantic is never satisfied by the prostitutes he visits on his trips to strange, far away places.

What happens when they meet? Can he change the siren to be a kind woman? Why is she such a beast and why does she like to kill men - would she do the same to him? Can they find love and happiness with each other?

---

If you like the synopsis above, and if you are a female who would like to play the siren, please PM me. I will set it up and you can join. If you wish to read some of my prose and story telling styles visit my links in the signature.

(POSITION CLOSED)
 
Last edited:
Did you know that a female soldier in Iraq is more likely to be raped by a fellow soldier than killed by enemy fire? Nadia didn't know that when she joined the Airborne, the recruitment officer had neglected to tell her. Now she was six months in, and she knew her time was running out. Her unit, the 101st Combat Aviation Brigade of the 101st Airborne Division was deployed into Afghanistan in 2010, despite Obama's claims to be pulling soldiers out. Nadia was more than capable in the field, but holding the rank of private meant her influence in the war extended about as far as her bullet flew. She heard the stories of the rape the day that she landed, but dismissed it as rumors. Since then she had witnessed rape 7 times, and tried to stop them all. So far, none of the males have been disciplined, and 4 of the victims were discharged for getting pregnant on duty. Shit, Nadia knew her turn was coming. The way the guys looked at her when she went to take a piss was all the warning she needed. They had had enough of her interrupting them, and would try to take her out soon. The only question was when.

__________________________________________________________________________

Daniel had grown up in a shitty family, and an even shittier neighborhood. All the boys became drug addicts or dead, and the girls became whores to feed their addictions. The 'successful' ones sold the dope to them. What a shithole. He wanted to change his destiny, and forge a future for himself by going to college, but his deadbeat parents couldn't even pay for the food, let alone his tuition. He found himself working double shifts after school to support a family that didn't even love him. That's when he joined the Army. He heard that if you put in some time for service, they'd pay for your college education. Sounds fair, right? Daniel figured, if he was going to fight, he might as well fight with the best, and his dream came true when he was assigned to be a replacement in the 101st Combat Aviation Brigade. What he found there was nothing that he expected. The camaraderie that they depicted in the movies? Non-existent. Most of the guys were a tight knit group, and have known each other for six months since deployment. They weren't looking to befriend the new guy who just replaced their dead friend. He found some company in a woman, named Nadia. She was rough and rude sometimes, but also a funny and caring person. Her sex had ostracised her from the main group, and the two quickly became friends.

---

Looking for a female to play Nadia. There will be a gang rape scene, though sex isn't all the story is about. I would like for this to be a long term RP, to explore the last six months of these two soldier's deployment in Afghanistan. PM if interested.
 
Victorian Vampire Story

Wealth, influence and connections, they are the cornerstones of power, the very foundations of societies upper crust. I had these things once and with them, all the succulent, sin dripping pleasures that they provide. The world of the Imperial Court was my personal habitat, the ballroom my battlefield, the dueling ring my court of swift justice. Betrayal tore them from my grasp and I was stripped of my pride, my dignity and my position, everything that defined me. Forced into a shameful exile I refused to be silenced by the maneuverings of men I’d once loved as brothers, but my outrage was silenced. Brutally, the loss of my identity paled compared to the savagery with which they ripped my loved ones from me. And then the traitors cast the bleeding husk of my broken body into the shadows where it lay, for ten long years in the filthy warrens below the city.

But in the darkness I found something. True power, not the waxing and waning tide of political influence, but power beyond the imagining of my previous limitations, and I’ve made it entirely my own. It is the key to my resurrection and the device of my terrible vengeance. There will be blood, and I will drink deeply of it. I lived and died as Cameron of Ashbury but beyond death my enemies will know me only as Abel, the murdered brother.

OOC: So I’m new here, but I have a pretty decent amount of RP and writing experience. The flavor post above is meant as the start of Vampire story about revenge. Lord Ashbury was exiled from the Imperial Court. The setting is an Alternate History version of London. Where the Queen became an empress and retained more power in the world. I envision the world as being slightly steampunk-ish and very Victorian.

SO I need someone to take the role of my leading Lady! Because after all what’s a good story without a love interest? I have visions of her being a member of the Imperial Court, but she could just as easily be a lower class woman, police inspector or whatever your imagination can devise! I am looking for a heroine though, not a helpless damsel. Someone who can oppose the strong character I’m putting forward in the form of Abel. Please PM me with any interest.
 
Last edited:
OK, let's try something a little different, seeing as my last idea got no bites. I've been kicking around the idea of a recently released prisoner, reformed more or less by his time in prison, but with a hidden dominant side. In the wake of his release he's found a job working in an office, nothing high level, but his intelligence let's him be a solid asset.

Your character would be more or less in charge of the office, and while a dominant, almost ball busting boss, in private is a submissive. I'm not looking for just sex scene into sex scene here, I'd like to explore the power dynamics a bit, the way they switch positions based on the setting. Not so much a quick flip of a switch, but how they interact and slowly become more dom and sub in attitudes. Now as far as elements of BDSM, I'm totally open to discussion about which elements get used and which are left off the table. If you're interested please PM me, if I've never written with you before, or don't know you very well, kindly have a sample or a link to a thread you've done that you're proud of. Best of luck writing either way.
 
Looking...

So, I haven't been on here in quite some time but I am looking to get back into the game!

I really don't have any ideas for stories right now but if anyone needs a female I am available. No incest.
 
I've got several ideas, but I need to sort them out.

Dragon and Mage: A girl that's 1/2 human, 1/2 dragon grew up in her dragon clan and is now being sold to a mage.

Werewolves: Girl bitten by a savage wolf becomes a were each night. Returning to the place of her attack, she meets the alpha of the local werewolf pack.

Auction: Girl is auctioned off at a private club to pay her family debts. Virgin, she has no idea of what to expect when she's bought by a guy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top