What Are You Drinking Right Now?

coffee:
Organic, dark roast- french press. Homemade pumpkin spice syrup, frothed heavy cream.
It takes a bit of effort but it's the only way to get a GREAT cup of coffee without going into debt!
:D
 
coffee:
Organic, dark roast- french press. Homemade pumpkin spice syrup, frothed heavy cream.
It takes a bit of effort but it's the only way to get a GREAT cup of coffee without going into debt!
:D

Oh my, that sounds amazing. I'll admit to being quite the coffee snob, and I love to cook, but I've never spent much time putting the two together before. I must remedy that situation.

Just some water here with my lunch. ;)
 
Oh my, that sounds amazing. I'll admit to being quite the coffee snob, and I love to cook, but I've never spent much time putting the two together before. I must remedy that situation...

Oh yes, Spiral... you MUST!

Fellow coffee snob here too!
I moved to the east coast two years ago, from Washington state (where the best coffee in the world can be found on every street corner). There is NO GOOD COFFEE in the east coast! So, I had to figure out how to get fabulous coffee. I would order the good stuff from home and have it sent to me. Looked up syrup recipies on-line cuz I dont do artificial sweetners or processed food-like substances so making my own was the only way to go. Been frothing my own heavy cream in a saucepan with a whip on the stove top for years now in order to get the latte affect but save money.

Like I said, it's some work. Takes me 30-60 mins beginning to end, depending on how long I let my coffee brew in the french press. But totally worth every amazing sip!
 
Ahh, gees. I just finished my third vodka on the rocks with lemon.


Think I'll hit the sack, now.:rolleyes:
 
Chicken Broth because I've been sick for three days. I'm looking at it like, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

It is pretty good though.:eek:
 
A New Zealand sauvignon blanc. Yeah, I know it's either early or late (depending where you are). but it tastes pretty good. :)
 
Been eating and drinking to much crap the last couple of months so at the moment tomato juice.
 
Back
Top