What Are You Drinking Right Now?

I'm not that alt--and have stated that I'm not. She's just a fan--and I edited her Winter Holidays contest entry, which, of course, you can't understand and won't accept and so will continue stalking and harassing me and shitting all over this forum with your crazy hatred. To no avail. Neither would it change anything for me to continue to say it's not my alt--so I won't bother again--and I didn't this time for you, but for others. You'll just have to rot in your own sickness, Lovecraft68. You mean absolutely nothing to me. I don't plan on going to Rhode Island again anytime soon, and as you are stuck there in your dreary, failed life, that will continue to be your problem, not mine.

I'm not that alt--and have stated that I'm not. She's just a fan--and I edited her Winter Holidays contest entry, which, of course, you can't understand and won't accept and so will continue stalking and harassing me and shitting all over this forum with your crazy hatred. To no avail. Neither would it change anything for me to continue to say it's not my alt--so I won't bother again--and I didn't this time for you, but for others. You'll just have to rot in your own sickness, Lovecraft68. You mean absolutely nothing to me. I don't plan on going to Rhode Island again anytime soon, and as you are stuck there in your dreary, failed life, that will continue to be your problem, not mine.

No your post says it does mean something to you, it means a lot to you because I'm right and you know it.

And that's a shame you came to RI and never looked me up for a drink. You could have showed me all the proof once and for all that you're something other than a pretentious liar and an old vanilla fool who can't stand his own failure.

But that would mean you would have to look someone in the eye and that's too hard. Its much easier to hide behind your keyboard.

Yeah, this means nothing to you.:rolleyes: You got nailed red handed Pilot and as I said before this wasn't even me that put this all together so trust me, many here know.

Rant away old fool no one cares what you have to say, most haven't for a long time. In fact you should thank me for playing with you. It's the closest thing you have to relevancy here.

Have a nice Christmas Pilot, maybe someone will do Lit a favor and buy you a personality.

Still sipping on Yellowtail Shiraz. :D

(and still not doing a crazy stalk on anyone else.)

Cherry coke.

Every once in awhile I go on a bender with these things and its my fourth one of the day.

Hmm sugary!

Alabama slammers.

sitting at a bar waiting for the other two teams to finish their match to see who we're playing in the finals.

Hopefully they finish soon or my team is going to be pissed because I may not be able to see the board after a couple more.

Wild Turkey rare breed with an Everclear and punch chaser............

Back