When does someone actually stop masturbating?

tumblr_p5fvm5W62C1wue73jo1_540.png
 
I guess agewise it's when

you stop or can't cum any more. I know a man who is over 75 and he jerks off every day. KI have actually watched him and he still cums. No he doesn't shoot his cum 3 feet in the air now he has it run out his cum. But he stiil cums and still orgasms like a man. and he is hard and long and thick just like his son!!
 
On a time by time basis rather than at what age, I get ready to stop when I pull up some of my 'kryptonite' girls. I know well enough to stay away from Stella Cox videos until I know I'm ready to stop. Watching her early on can be dangerous.
 
You stop when the meds you take to make you feel better kill any sexual interest or desire within you. It's a trade-off.
 
It depends. For me, usually not until after the 3rd orgasm. (If I have the time. If not, then whenever I run out of time.)
 
I once stopped for a whole year when I was first married. Then I had to give a semen sample for a medical test. You can guess how you obtain the sample. That was in 1987 and I haven't stopped since.
 
It depends. For me, usually not until after the 3rd orgasm. (If I have the time. If not, then whenever I run out of time.)

Wow 3rd. Now that a lot of cum let me know if you need a hand.:rose: as for me I will stop when it falls off. Or I go blind. Oh wait I wear glasses. No forget that one I’ll go blind first.:D
 
Daily

I’m 62, still have an active sexy life with my wife...if you define active as once a week. However, I masturbate every day...guess I’m what you would call a chronic masturbator. I usually don’t cum...I love to edge too much, and I enjoy saving that load for my wife’s pussy since she enjoys asking me to clean her pussy After we fuck and the messier the better. Occasionally, I’ll cum when I jerk off though...but usually only if I have the time to stroke for a couple of hours first. When will I stop? Never!
 
I love to edge too much, and I enjoy saving that load for my wife’s pussy since she enjoys asking me to clean her pussy After we fuck and the messier the better. Occasionally, I’ll cum when I jerk off though...but usually only if I have the time to stroke for a couple of hours first.

Another thing I do is jerk off for the post-orgasmic sensitivity. I learned to edge myself to the point that I know (INS how well anyone else can learn this) I can stay aroused, and the jism adds some nice lubrication.

That's basically (There's a lot more to it) how i average 3 orgasms per session. If I have hours to devote to it. Sometimes I'm lucky and the last 2 cum in fairly rapid succession. Within minutes of each other, but that's so intense it invariably satisfies me.
 
I know this probably sounds pretty dumb but in my teens when I used to pretty much masturbate everyday I used to tell myself when I finally have a girlfriend I'm sure I will stop...

Well I didn't, nor did it stop now that I am married and approaching mid thirties. I still like a bit of alone time with my right hand..although thankfully not everyday.

So I guess the question is do we actually ever stop masturbating? This is a question for both sexes.

Specifically would love to know the thoughts of the baby boomers that are in this thread? Do you guys still do it and if so how often?

I stopped masturbating, when I gave the keys to my cock cage to my beloved wife.
 
Supposed to stop........uh ........wait....We're supposed to STOP...WTF! NOPE NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.....NOPE .......NEVER....UH AH.......
 
unfortunately, pretty much never. my dad is in his 80's, has dementia and it's to the point now where he is very sexually active. all he can do these days is masturbate. he went to the dr and the dr even told him to stop, :(
 
60, married, have fairly regular sex, but still love wanking and do so regularly.
 
Back
Top