Playing away in LA (closed)

hadruprider

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Posts
1,053
Charles Grant woke up early - very early - thanks to the jetlag. It was still dark, but he felt wide awake, so he turned the light on and looked around his spacious hotel room. He had only arrived in LA yesterday, for the first time in his life, and he had a couple of days spare in which to get used to the place and polish his lines before the filming started. He was really looking forward to it. It could be the big break that his career needed if it all went well.

It wasn't just making the movie that he was eagerly anticipating. Although he was 'happily married' to Sarah back in London, he was hoping to meet up with some hot young Californian girls for a bit of harmless fun. Surely it wouldn't be too difficult for a movie actor with a classy British accent to pull some local totty, he thought.

He reached for his phone. It was 4.30 am. He browsed for a while, inevitably converging on a top porn site. Well, there wasn't much else to do at this time of day. Checking out his favourite sex forum, his eye alighted on a thread in the personals section called 'LA locals?'. Why not, he thought, and wrote a short post on that thread.

"Handsome British chap, 30-ish, recently arrived in LA, visiting for a few weeks, looking for a young lady for chat, company and fun. Drop me a pm."
 
Hailey Lewis sighed coming in from her late night at the bar exhausted from her shift and the corny pickup lines. She didn't need to work there but her constant partying and her grades lately caused her parents to cut her off from her privileged lifestyle.

She hated working and she hated the people she was working for her daddy's friend. She sighed deciding to relax have some wine and have a bath while she browsed the internet. She came across a hot sex com forum and decided she would make a profile.

She saw a few threads but one caught her eye and she decided to chat with the older man.

" Care to chat? Beautiful Brunette, 24, looking for fun... inbox me"
 
Charles managed to go back to sleep for a while, and was then woken by the sounds of other hotel guests banging around. He showered and dressed casually and went down to the hotel restaurant to sample the American breakfast - bacon, egg, pancakes and syrup with coffee.
As he was alone (apart from the occasional flirtation with the pretty, blonde waitress) he played with his phone, pretending he had important things to do, when in fact he was just checking email and facebook.
After making sure nobody could see over his shoulder, he looked at the sex forum and was surprised to see a reply to his message from a 24 year old brunette. Well, maybe it was a fake, but worth responding to.

"Hi, beautiful brunette - any chance of a photo? I'd love to chat and share some fun with you! What's your name? I'm Charles, visiting from the UK, I have few days free.
Hope to hear from you, xx"
 
Hailey was shocked at how quickly she had gotten a response. It was from a man from the UK named Charles and who claimed he was free a few days.

Hailey raised her eyebrow. For all she knew this guy could be an axe murder or a creep but she sighed deciding to chance it because for all she knew it could be a curious guy on the other end.

She sent a picture of herself and responded with a message.

" That's me., would you mind showing me who I'm chatting to? Maybe we can meet for coffee?"
 
After breakfast, Charles went outside to get used to his new environment. The clear sky and warm sunshine was quite a shock, but a pleasant one, after the dreary, damp British winter. He could get used to this. Another perk of the earm weather caught his eye as he found a nearby park. It was full of fit young women, jogging or cycling or roller-skating, and many of them were wearing tiny shorts, showing off their lean, brown legs. He sat down on a bench to enjoy the view, making eye contact with a few of them as they passed, knowing the effect his blue eyes and bushy eyebrows usually had on young women.

After a while he got out his phone, and found there was another message from the girl on the smutty forum. She had included a picture, of a glamorous girl with big eyes and strong cheekbones. She looked like a model. Could she be real? There were a lot of fakes on the forum. But if she was a fake, why would she suggest meeting? She asked for a picture. He hesitated over this. Would she recognise him? No, surely not. He had only performed on stage and in a couple of minor roles on British TV, so it was very unlikely that a Californian girl would know him. So he scanned through the pictures on his phone and found one that made him look a bit like a model too, and sent it to her.
"Thanks for the pic, you look gorgeous! Here's one of me. Yes it would be great to meet up, I'm all on my own here! I am free tonight, maybe you could show me around some of the sights and spots. If you suggest somewhere near the centre I'll be there."
 
Hailey grabbed her phone hearing the notification of a new message again. She saw it was the guy she was talking to and he had sent her a picture as well. The man was hot! He also mentioned he would be interested in meeting up because he was alone in California and that he was free to meet tonight.

She bit her bottom lip thinking of somewhere they could meet "Ok sounds great."she wrote " Meet me tonight at 8 at the Santa Monica pier" she said hoping the man wouldn't chicken out because a night with a guy like that who had a hot accent could definitely be alot of fun.
 
Charles wasn't really expecting the hot girl to take him up on his offer of meeting up. So he was surprised to get her message as he sat in a coffee shop munching a sandwich after a morning of wandering around downtown.
'Santa Monica pier? Where the fuck is that?' he thought to himself. It sounded like it was on the coast, which might be fun to visit. He checked where it was on his phone. He figured out that he could get there by a kind of train.

So later on, just as the sun was going down, he walked the shirt distance from the train to the beach and the amusement park with its bug wheel and then finally out onto the pier itself. His first view of the Pacific! It looked great in the sunset. But there were lots of people there. How would he find her? He wandered out to the end of the pier, then slowly back again.

Suddenly he spotted her, recognisable from the photo by her strong dark features. But as he approached her and smiled and waved, he couldn't take his eyes off what she was wearing. Wow! He was going to enjoy this...
 
Hailey smiled waving at the man she saw from the photo. The images didn't do him any justice because in person he was even hotter. She walked over giving him a small hug not be living she had actually met up with someone she met on a sex forum.

"Wow I can't believe you actually came! I never do this but I decided you seemed serious about meet g and what kind of guide would I be if I made you come all the way out here and not show?" She looked out admiring the water in the night as some city light and stars shone on it.

" Are you planning on staying here for the night? I don't mind if you crash at my place after we hang" she said hoping he would so she could get to know him better but understanding if he wouldn't because they were total strangers.
 
"Gosh! Well, hello gorgeous - You look stunning in that dress!" said Charles, as he went nearer to her, admiring the view of cleavage in the V of her black dress.
"I'm Charles, delighted to meet you. I don't think I know your name?"
He was going to shake hands in the British way, but she came in for a hug, and briefly he felt the soft warmth of her pressing against him.
"Well, actually, I wasn't sure whether you would show up either! But I certainly am glad you did."
As they separated from the hug he ran his eyes over her beautiful shapely body again.

He almost choked as she invited him to spend the night at her place. I mean, he had seen 'Love Actually', so he knew American girls were easy, but this was ridiculous. He felt himself starting to swell with anticipation.
"Oh, well, that's awfully kind of you, err, yes, why not, that would be, um, delightful," he spluttered incoherently.
"But first, would you do me the honour of allowing me to get you some drinks and dinner? Where would you recommend?"
 
"Hailey" she said as he as he mentioned his name. She didn't know what he thought about her inviting him to her place she was being polite because they would be drinking and it was a bit of a train ride to get to the pier.

She smiled as he offered to buy her dinner and drinks and said " Sure Charles I'd like that" she said admiring the handsome man beside her silently. She heard him ask where were some good places and she thought about her bar for a moment " Well I know a place where we can get tons of free drinks and there is this amazing American restaurant that serves the best French dip sandwich I've ever had and homemade drive"she said unsure off what kind of food he wanted.

She led them toward her car as they walked along the pier and hiring the lights and city at night and said " So... how are you enjoying L.A. so far Charles?
 
"Well Hailey, so far LA has been pretty boring actually. I'm here for work later in the week, and I just arrived at the hotel and I've just been pottering about... but I must say, things are looking up a bit now!"
He looked into her big dark eyes and gave her a smile.
"So, yes, when in Rome, why not, an American restaurant."
He had no idea what a 'French dip sandwich' was. It sounded disgusting. But if he was going to get into this girl's knickers later, it would be worth it.
"I hope there's some decent beer though!" he teased.
As they walked along the pier, looking at the sea and the lights, he took her hand.
 
Hailey smiled and held his hand as they continued their walk to her car and she reluctantly let go of his hand so they could get in drove to her place to drop off the car and she walked with him to the pub she worked in and asked for two special brews for them.

They sat at a table in a corner and she smirked seeing he probably wasn't used to the rowdiness of American bars. She spotted some of her regulars and smirked seeing they probably was wondering who was the guy she was with.

She got her beers and a few shots for them and said " To fun!" Hailey said and threw back a shot suckingnon a lemon and licking her lips sexily and grinned " Your turn" she giggled " Good thing is.. no matter how much we drink...when we eat our sandwiches we should feel a bit better."
 
So she took him around to her local bar where it seemed she was a popular girl. He wondered how many of the men there had had her. It was a bit loud and the music was not really to his taste, but it made a change from the stuffy and overpriced French restaurants he was used to visiting with his theatrical crowd in London.
"Cheers!" he said as he followed her lead and gulped down a little glass of powerful alcohol that she'd placed on the table. He didn't really like it, but if it was helping to get her drunk and loosen her inhibitions that was good. He had a feeling this girl was going to be great in bed, drunk or sober.

"You look really hot in that dress, Hailey," he said, gazing into her cleavage. "Did I say that already?"
His leg 'accidentally' brushed against hers under the table.
"This beer is actually pretty good," he said, a bit surprised.
"Do you know the old Monty Python joke about American beer?
Why is American beer like making love in a canoe?"
 
Hailey grinned seeing how he was eyeing her body tonight and how he was trying to impress her. She found the Brit incredibly sexy and she smirked when he told her how hot she looked in her dress.

She smiled thanking him as he drank the beer and complimented it's taste " Thanks , it's a house brew the owner makes , ive worked her for 5 years if your wondering why most of these guys know me" She laughed and licked her lips as some foam from the beer got on them.

" Mmm you know Charles... As good as I look in the dress...I look even better with it off" she said boldly thinking to tease him a bit." I bet you look better with these off as well" she said eyeing his body.
 
Charles almost choked on his beer. He wasn't used to girls being quite so forward. After he had regained his composure he had the idea of teasing her a little, by playing hard-to-get, and pretending that he didn't want to rip her clothes off and fuck her as soon as possible. After all, he was an actor.
"Well, I'm sure you do Hailey. I bet you would look fabulous if you slipped out of that dress, wearing just your bra and panties! But it's only our first date remember. Maybe we should get to know each other a bit better before we move on to such things." But he slipped his jacket off his shoulders, smiling at her, and put it on the back of his chair.

Their food arrived. He was hungry after the drinking.
 
Hailey smirked seeing he hadn't taken her bait and said " I agree that's actually what I meant by the way I model part time" she said sarcastically and playfully. She slipped her hair um into a ponytail as their food came and she smiled thanking one of her coworkers " Thanks Tom" she said and shook some salt onto her waffle fries.

" You definitely should put the special sauce all over the fries, it's the best thing ever honestly, the chef still won't tell me the secret" she laughed
 
"Oh yes please, that sauce looks great," he said, helping himself to a generous portion. He tastted it on the chips and it was just as bad as he had feared, a disgusting mix of sugar and acid and spice. "Mmm, yes, delicious!" he said. This was really testing out his acting skills.

"Yeah, I can imagine you as a model, Hailey," he said in his huskiest voice, his eyes running up and down her hot, slim body.
"What sort of modelling do you do?" His male mind considered the possibilities.
"Swimsuit? Lingerie? Centerfold?"
 
Hailey grinned and said " Oh lingerie for sure" she smirked. She had deliberately picked that sauce knowing how gross it was but she did find it cute he was trying to impress her and he told her how delicious it was. She stifled a laugh and then took a bite into her plain fries with ketchup. " I'm glad you like it I'll be sure to tell Gary to bottle some for you" she giggled

She ate one of her sandwich the food sobering her a bit and watched him struggle eating the fries and smirked " I think we've eaten enough.. how about we head to a club?"
 
"Lingerie, huh? Sounds good to me. Maybe you could do a little private lingerie modelling for me, sometime? I think I would enjoy that.... After we've got to know each other a bit better of course."
He put down his knife and fork. "Well that was delicious," he lied, "but I'm not used to such large portions where I come from so I can't manage all of it!" He gulped down the last of his beer.
"Oh, by the way, the answer to that joke about American beer is 'They are both fucking close to water'! Though this one isn't bad at all." This time he wasn't lying.

He hated dancing, and wasn't much good at it, but maybe 'club' did not automatically mean dancing. And even if it did, he would enjoy watching her. It might even be a strip club.
"A club? Sure! What kind of a club? Show me some more of your local culture, let's go."
 
Hailey nodded thanking the owner before and telling him put it on her tab before the two of them headed out the bar. She smirked as he asked her what kind of club she was taking him to.

"Nightclub. It's not the dancing kind though, no tonight is Karaoke night and now that I've gotten a few drinks in us I'm sure that it will be alot of fun" she grinned. She led them toward a club called Melodies and found them some seats hearing someone onnstage singing horribly.

She chuckled and said " This is going to be very interesting"
 
Well, he was a bit disapointed that it wasn't a lap-dancing club. But he had this really hot girl in a very sexy dress making very suggestive remarks and she'd had a few drinks, so he wasn't complaining.
What did she mean by 'interesting', he wondered?
He put his arm around her after they sat next to each other, and pulled her close, glancing down her top into her cleavage.

A girl was singing very badly on the stage.
"So Hailey, are you a good singer?" he said into her ear.
"You must be better than her! You're a lot better looking than her, too!"
He gave her a little kiss on the side of her neck.
 
Hailey grinned and chuckled saying "I am Charles matter of fact, a very good singer " she smirked and sighed as he kissed her neck and said " I have alot of talents "she grinned. She sighed leaning against him and placed her hand on his leg.

"How about you Charles? I have a feeling your very...talented"she said sexily.
 
Charles had his left arm around her shoulder. He put his right hand on her knee, and slid it a little way up her thigh, under her skirt. He leant in very close to her, and gently licked her earlobe.
"Well, Hailey," he whispered, "some women have told me that I am quite talented... with my tongue. Do you think you'd like to feel my tongue, between your beautiful thighs?"

"Your place? Or my hotel?"
 
Hailey smirked and said " Mmm your hotel...I bet I can get there faster than that stupid train took"she grinned knowing she was slightly intoxicated from the drinks but she knew driving home wasn't exactly smart in their condition.

" Actually...let's take a cab I'm not far from her I can pick up my car tomorrow after work"she said and leaned in kissing him sexily "let's get out of here.
 
He took her firmly by the hand and led her outside into the fresh air, where they walked along the street a little way until they could wave down a taxi. He gave the driver the name of the hotel and they snuggled down in the back seat, his hands roving all over her beautiful slim body. He put his hand up her dress and she didn't seem to object.

They got to the hotel and he led her inside, through the smart lobby to the lift - no, the elevator. There was time to push her against the mirrored wall and give her a deep wet kiss before they got to the 9th floor. He opened the room and waved her in, guiding her with a hand on her ass.
 
Back
Top