Isle of Lesbos

Status
Not open for further replies.
says you... Hammock ass! ;)

and I must say, quite a nice Hammock ass. Misty is a lucky woman to own that!

:kiss: thank you. Own it she does.

When she gets home, we're going to draw the curtain around our hammock, and you may hear some *noises*...

;-)

i'm at nightline :rolleyes: no naughtiness tonight :(

You know that doesn't sound so bad, I might actually like those jimmy dean sausages then. :rolleyes:

I came across a rather wonderful sausage, I forget the brand I think it was safeway brand breakfast sausages, they had maple in them. Oh those were wonderful, it was like having pancakes with your sausage, I just made a sandwhich with them not a full on pancake and sausage with loads of maple syrup. Brings back memories of childhood, and a few months ago when I did make pancakes and sausage, and bacon he doesn't like sausage even with pancakes. :eek:

When she gets home, we're going to draw the curtain around our hammock, and you may hear some *noises*...

I read this part of your post and had to pause because I was afraid that you were going to say that you were going to make a matching pair of shorts... :rolleyes:

You know that doesn't sound so bad, I might actually like those jimmy dean sausages then. :rolleyes:

I came across a rather wonderful sausage, I forget the brand I think it was safeway brand breakfast sausages, they had maple in them. Oh those were wonderful, it was like having pancakes with your sausage, I just made a sandwhich with them not a full on pancake and sausage with loads of maple syrup. Brings back memories of childhood, and a few months ago when I did make pancakes and sausage, and bacon he doesn't like sausage even with pancakes. :eek:

I've had those maple sausages. they are pretty good. 'Course I pour about a gallon of maple syrup on my pancakes and sausage. We have a friend in Vermont that sends us real honest to god maple syrup (the kind that comes in a metal can). Gawd that stuff is great!

We do have a bottle of Mrs. Butterworths in the cabinet, but she most often gets used for "other things" :D She's been wash so many times the label is gone...

(you will come to find out that both Amy and I are WAY creative with the things you find in our kitchen (including the table top and the eggplant!) :devil:

i sip my beer while on the couch.......dressed in my t shirts and shorts........

I read this part of your post and had to pause because I was afraid that you were going to say that you were going to make a matching pair of shorts... :rolleyes:

We do have a bottle of Mrs. Butterworths in the cabinet, but she most often gets used for "other things" :D She's been wash so many times the label is gone...

(you will come to find out that both Amy and I are WAY creative with the things you find in our kitchen (including the table top and the eggplant!) :devil:

*snerkuffle* shut up.

~~~

:eek:

you already know that we have refused to eat at your table.

As for pancakes at breakfast, i know i will be passing on the syrup. :eek:

HEY!!

Those shorts are comfortable...and a classic.

I love those shorts.

*sniff* *pout*

Hon, I know you love those shorts. They have been with you for I'd guess several decades.... but it's time to let them free. They have earned their happy retirement for the last few years they have remaining. Come on, be kind. Let those shorts go play and frolic with the other clothes in your rag bag. Don't they deserve it? :)

I feel kinda left out I didn't get to see those shorts. :(

I hear you on the creative part, I could relate a ton except ya'll are lesbian and I'd make you spew chunks with my tales. :eek:

Though dang eggplant? Either you get smaller ones there or well dang I'm not that flexible. :eek:

I feel kinda left out I didn't get to see those shorts.

Don't feel too bad. People have been know to go blind from seeing them.

Though dang eggplant? Either you get smaller ones there or well dang I'm not that flexible. :eek:

That cuz you've never had Amy's fist buried in you half way up to her elbow! :devil:

Well I might let Amy do that to me, he has big man hands. :eek:

Though honestly I don't see the appeal of fisting, though I suppose in part that's because I've never been. :eek:

I hate this time of the day it's just so damned quiet!! Baby girl comes to stay with me this weekend. Color me all kinds of pleased.

*Notices Stella*

Hey Stella!!! Where you at???

So how is everyone this morning? And in keeping with the theme: Music.

The Seduction~Constant Craving, and just about anything by Alicia Keys but most especially Secret and My Immortal by Evanescence.

The Loving~There are far, far too many to list but baby girl and I listen to: Katy Perry, k.d. lang, NIN, early Jewel. Sarah MacLachlan, some Fiona Apple, Evanescence ....and on and on...(and yes, we have engaged in really awesome loving with those artists in the background.)

The Break up~ Alanis Morrisette: You Oughta Know, Broken (Seether feat. Amy Lee) Call Me When Your Sober and Going Under By Evanescence, Red Red Wine UB40... (yes, I know...LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back