??? Older ~ Younger ~ Both ~ What Do You Prefer In Bed???

??? Older ~ Younger ~ Both ~ What Do You Prefer In Bed???

• Both

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Older

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Same Age

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Younger

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Devlishone4fun

I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
Which do you like... Older, Younger, or Both? Now here is your chance...

Age is only a number to some and so taboo to others. Different strokes for different folks, some don't mind it all, exhilarating, hot, kinky, sexy, etc... Others, well they have a really bad day over it, ewww, disgusting, how could you, yuck...

I would have to say it depends on the person if they like older or younger. I have been with both, older and younger than me, so age doesn't bother me. I am very very open~minded. I know my wife likes older, she 15 years younger than me and we have been together almost 21 years now.

I figure...If you let the age number thingy bother you, then it will. If you don't let the age number thing bother you, you get to experience more and see what others are missing out on. I believe it is the person that you get to know, regardless of the age.

I like being with both.

Maybe we can put all those stereotypes to bed. Let's here your thoughts on this age old question...

Last edited:
Use this thread, I messed the other one up. I forgot to add the poll.

lol okay ;)

Both...older and/or younger. As long as they're over 18 and under 100 :D
People are all individuals and bring something different to the bedroom...or elsewhere.
It's not about age when there's so much more to a person than a number. :rose:

As Sam Malone once said, when the lights go out, everybody is the same age and nobody is lonely.

If you don't know whom Sam Malone is, get older. Secondly, you're missing out on an excellent, while dated, sitcom.

As Sam Malone once said, when the lights go out, everybody is the same age and nobody is lonely.

If you don't know whom Sam Malone is, get older. Secondly, you're missing out on an excellent, while dated, sitcom.

Frasier was better *snickers* :cathappy:

Not only do I like older men but I just swoon when they put on a pair of reading glasses. Don't ask me why. It's something I just started being attracted to.

Not only do I like older men but I just swoon when they put on a pair of reading glasses. Don't ask me why. It's something I just started being attracted to.

Now what did this post say? *puts on reading glasses* :devil:
Age is a number but as my number gets higher "older" women just keep getting sexier.

Removes glasses, begins to clean with the end of my shirt, 'huffs' at the specs of thumb print, checks they are clean, puts them back on the end of my nose and looks over the rim at you. Hummm. "Ah, there you are" :)

I kind of day both but older women have draw my attraction more. But as said when the time comes women are women :)

I had a real hang up about dating anybody younger than me. I would turn my nose up at many women that were 2 years younger when I was 23 for instance. It just felt creepy.

Took me until I was 27 or so to actually consider a 23 year old wasn't making me a pedophile.

Contrary to that, my older brother used to absolutely LOVE older women. He hated young women. Thought they were childish. He kept trying to set me up with older women and I again turned my nose up. I liked women that were same age as me.

Slowly I eased up off the stick and nowadays, while I still prefer the same age first (nothing compares to NOT having to explain who Sam Malone is), and while I don't mind a few years older, I have found it okay to date women that were at least half my age (mid to late twenties).

I like both...but I tend to lean more towards 19 and up. And of course you have to be young enough to keep an erection lol. Well unless your are the BEST pussy eater alive, then theres always exceptions lol.

For the most part, I prefer older. The youngest person I've been with was 9 months younger than me. The oldest is 18 years older.

I like both...but I tend to lean more towards 19 and up. And of course you have to be young enough to keep an erection lol. Well unless your are the BEST pussy eater alive, then theres always exceptions lol.

I can do both, exception to the rule.:devil:

Contrary to that, my older brother used to absolutely LOVE older women. He hated young women. Thought they were extremely childish. He kept trying to set me up with older women and I again turned my nose up. I liked women that were same age as me.

When I say "older women" I ain't talking 3-5 years. He likes them 20+ years older, even now.

At one point, he was 23 dating a woman who said she was 35 (but EVERYBODY in the family knew she was pushing forty-something... except him, natch) He wanted to get married to her, but she kept turning him down, saying he didn't make enough money to keep her, etc.

Again, we saw the writing on the wall. He was her boy toy and she just didn't want to come clean that he was just there to get her rocks off. Rejection is a bitter pill he never learned to swallow.

Last edited:
I don't really mind a few years either way. But I guess if I had to choose I'd say younger. I've met some very cool people who are younger than me. I know a lot of people in their mid-20s whom I really like. But it feels weird to go too much older to me. Like I just don't feel right about doing anything sexual with a woman over 40. It just feels weird to me. As far as younger that doesn't feel weird until we get into like 21-22 territory.

Thinking of TitsforTatts, and a recent post. Submitting this in her honor:
tumblr_o7l1i6TvPT1u8crymo1_500.jpg

Back