The Best Place To Ejaculate

I've always been a breast man so cumming on a big beautiful set of tits has always been my favorite. :)
 
In a sock is pretty good, that way mom won't notice unless I do it twice in a row in the same sock just before she does laundry then she notices it is all sticky.

But then cumming sloppy seconds in a cum-soaked sock must be a lot like in a girl's cunt.
 
I've always been a breast man so cumming on a big beautiful set of tits has always been my favorite. :)

I'm a breast man too. My wife will sometimes tell me she wants me to strip naked and cum on her tits. I love it, especially when she takes me out on our deck for this. Other than that, I love to cum anywhere she wants me to.
 
The feedback I get from the men I am with is they want to cum on me like a porn star, Usually their wives think it is gross to let them cum on them.

My wife has no issues with this. In fact, she is the one to suggest where I cum on her. I never refuse anything she wishes.
 
Depends on my mood and her wishes

In my opinion the nice part about coming on a woman is the visual. We all know that men are very visual creatures. At least that is true for me. So when I pull out and she finishes me with her hand it is an awesome scene. I love to watch my cum squirt all over her stomach and breasts, (though these days I don't have as much cum) some gets on her hand, seeing her expression, movements, and hearing her sexy words all add to my orgasm.

I enjoy getting a blowjob now and then. It seems natural for her to swallow when I cum. If I have a very intense orgasm and she swallows it seems like I have nothing to show for it. All of that energy and fluid disappeared inside of her. I know it is a bit weird but that is how I feel. I really think that is why I enjoy handjobs more because most women let you squirt when they give a handjob and that visual is very nice.

So it really depends on my mood where I like to cum. There are days when I am full of lust, almost in a fog, I am so horny. I can only think of one thing, pumping deep inside my wife and cumming...holding myself still deep inside her until every drop of cum has flowed out and I am completely empty. It is a wonderful feeling.

ES
 
From doggy sex, pull out and shoot it all over her sweet ass. Special attention paid to her rosebud. Then you HAVE to rub it in.
 
In the past I have always thought that men prefer to be able to ejaculate in my mouth or cunt rather than pull out at the last second. Recently some guys on Literotica have told me that they prefer to pull out and spray the lady with their sperm. I think it must be some "marking the territory" visual that turns them on.

I have been asking guys that I PM with which they prefer and I am surprised at the various answers. I know it would vary from guy to guy but I am now curious about what MOST of you guys would like best. I have discovered that I love it either way but now I want to get a sense of what MOST guys would prefer and WHY.

I also want to hear from other women about what you prefer and WHY. Please post a comment or PM me.

I love spaying it in her ass. But I’ll take cumming as deep inside, while doing doggy, as possible. I mean I’ve been know to almost walk in place trying to get in there deeper when the moment gets there. Phew!
 
That put a smile on my face thinking about how long he must have been waiting in life for the gift you finally gave him. Bucket list item checked off. Nice. Personally never understood the fascination. While a pearl necklace, on the other hand, somehow is a nicer turn on in my mind.

Exactly it’s about intimacy, sharing fantasies come true!
 
Honey

I like to cum in a jar of honey kept aside for that purpose! As honey has preservative powers. I mix the cum in and then when I've got sufficient quantity in will add it to my tea or coffee etc or spread it over my hot toasted buttered bread!
 
Last edited:
as for me

In the past I have always thought that men prefer to be able to ejaculate in my mouth or cunt rather than pull out at the last second. Recently some guys on Literotica have told me that they prefer to pull out and spray the lady with their sperm. I think it must be some "marking the territory" visual that turns them on.

I have been asking guys that I PM with which they prefer and I am surprised at the various answers. I know it would vary from guy to guy but I am now curious about what MOST of you guys would like best. I have discovered that I love it either way but now I want to get a sense of what MOST guys would prefer and WHY.

I also want to hear from other women about what you prefer and WHY. Please post a comment or PM me.

with respect to intercourse.....i could pull out or stay in and get the same kind of satisfaction......

where it really matters to me is oral.....it totally derails me if she gets me right to the edge orally and then stops when i am about to cum.....when being done orally....i want her to keep going exactly the same way and i want her to suck every drop out of me.......i don't know why....but i also very much want her to swallow it.....versus spitting it out.....spitting it out is? nasty....narly.....ugly.....but swallowing it is very satisfying and hot ......

if i really want to cum all over a girl.....in all likelihood....ill jack off and cum wherever i want to on her......

having said that though......i have been with girls who truly love cum and are happy to have it anywhere and everywhere and then i have been with girls who think cum is gross and are repulsed by it especially on their face......and i am not in the business of repulsing anyone....so i try to know what she wants beforehand.......

for whatever its worth :)
 
Best place to ejaculate is wherever she tells me she wants it on that particular day
 
Deep, deep inside her pussy.

Although occasionally for variety it's nice to cum on her hairy bush ... .
 
Best place to ejaculate is wherever she tells me she wants it on that particular day

I agree. It depends on the mood in the moment. With romantic and passionate sex, it feels amazing to cum inside of the woman. Sometimes, though, when the sex is just downright dirty and wild, I'm happy to cum wherever she wants me to. I'm a big fan of covering a beautiful set of tits.

How's that for a first post here? :)
 
Depends on my mood, all ways are great. I do like watching it spray on her face/ tits though, it's erotic.
 
I agree. It depends on the mood in the moment. With romantic and passionate sex, it feels amazing to cum inside of the woman. Sometimes, though, when the sex is just downright dirty and wild, I'm happy to cum wherever she wants me to. I'm a big fan of covering a beautiful set of tits.

How's that for a first post here? :)

Very good!!
 
Very much depends on the situation and the woman! If she's slightly bitchy I like to do it all over myself while she watches. Extremely pretty girls need to have their faces spunked on. đź’–
 
Deep inside the pussy. Cumming on tits is sexy but you're jacking yourself off. Why finish by hand when you can finish by cunt? I've always thought a facial is degrading. So many facial videos on pornhub, I skip them all. I love women, why would I cum on their faces?
 
In my first years of sexual activity the oys loved to cum in my cunt and pretend like they didn't cum.
I felt their cocks lost some firmness for a while ut they kept pumping until the cock hardened again.
The undesirale effect was, that my cunt ecame too slippery and intensity of the stokes was gone. So I always asked them not to cum in my cunt and it got etter. Fortunately, I discovered that the guys liked to take photos of us having sex and that added an excitement to me, when I imagined that someone could see my photos, and it eventually happened. I gained a reputation as a slut, ut my sex life improved. Then I had sex with my first lack man and the sex gained another dimension. He loved my fair complexion and my red hair and his fist question when we met through my add in a sex newspaper was, if my cunt is also red and he was eager to see it right there. And when I saw his cock, I was little worried. His cock was iggest I ever saw, even in few porno magazines I saw I have not see such a eautiful penis. He stated to take photos of me from the beginning of our sex affair and introduced me to sex with two men. Once he rought another man with him,saying that it is his friend and he doesn't want to elieve that I have red hair on my cunt and asked me to show it to him. I didn't have time to refuse it, he started to take my T-shirt off and when I became aroused, he told his friend to try my cunt. That became our routine.
They were the first men who didn't shoot cum in my cunt, they preferred to pull their cock out, push the gland against my clitoris and shot cum directly on it, another favorite was cum on my face. I still like it that way. The sight of my cunt, red pubs, black cock shooting his white cum over my cunt turns me always on. In my office on my desk I still have a photo of my cunt and the two black cocks, covered in the stand with another photo of my college class. And time to time I pull it up and take a look at my two first black cocks and my cunt.

As deep as I can go......bury the bone...:devil:
 
In her mouth or in her pussy. I want to feel her surrounding my cock any way she can.
 
Back
Top