60+ and Those Who Love Them

I'm available now and again, but if you make an appointment:cool:, I will me on time;)

I have been reading stories on here for awhile but just found the forums. I just turned 69 and am certainly no cougar. I am still healthy and quite active. As I get older, I find sex becomes more of a cerebral activity than it used to be. Since I am not good at knitting, I have to find other hobbies and a well written erotic story is enjoyable.

I can appreciate the attractiveness of an older man, say, Sean Connery. But the sexual attraction is just not there. I can't go higher than 50, sorry. I feel like I would be dating a grandpa at my age. I can honor and respect someone who is a senior, but no sexual attraction. However, it may be a different story if I'm, say, 65, and dating a man who is the same age.

I can appreciate the attractiveness of an older man, say, Sean Connery. But the sexual attraction is just not there. I can't go higher than 50, sorry. I feel like I would be dating a grandpa at my age. I can honor and respect someone who is a senior, but no sexual attraction. However, it may be a different story if I'm, say, 65, and dating a man who is the same age.
I think the attraction for older is more of a man thing. Let's face it guys will pretty much do anything that can't get away. I know there are woman who date or even marry older men but it seems to me that most of these men have serious money or positions of power. I won't claim that these woman are not deeply in love but one does wonder.

I'm 62 mad my wife is 65. Our bodies aren't as beautiful as they once were, but I still think she's very hot, and apparently, she thinks the same of me.

I'm 62 mad my wife is 65. Our bodies aren't as beautiful as they once were, but I still think she's very hot, and apparently, she thinks the same of me.
Sex is not about hot bodies. It is about hot minds. No matter your body shape, if you enjoy sex and are into it then you can have good sex.

Sex is not about hot bodies. It is about hot minds. No matter your body shape, if you enjoy sex and are into it then you can have good sex.

That's the truth!! My wife and I can turn each other on by a word, a glance or a touch.

I think the attraction for older is more of a man thing. Let's face it guys will pretty much do anything that can't get away. I know there are woman who date or even marry older men but it seems to me that most of these men have serious money or positions of power. I won't claim that these woman are not deeply in love but one does wonder.

I agree with everything you said! I also cannot imagine myself taking advantage of a man for his money and not being in love with him. And I have nothing in common with someone who is thirty years older than me.

Last edited:
It certainly makes me wonder, and doubt. I prefer women with their own money...I want to be loved for the right reasons.

Huh? I think you seriously misread my previous post. I mean no harm. :confused:

I am anything but agephobic. I was saying what I consider "older" has changed over time and I do not mean older in a bad or negative way and that my point was that something like 40 seems young-ish to me now. I actually like older people, I prefer the company of those older than me and am attracted to older men. Take it easy.
I'm guessing most of us understood what you were saying. Thanks :heart:

Angela40

Its wonderful if you can get it up. My greatest loving I have had were with men 65 and over. Its not only fucking, its the foreplay that we both enjoy prior to cock entry. My boyfriend is 55 and doesn't mind that I date some of his older men friends. The oldest I have enjoyed was 71. Carry on dear.

One of the problems with aging is that you do lose some physical abilities. The key to a successful sex life is to adapt and make good use of what you still have. I am 69 and widowed. I don't get a lot of action but can still get it on with a good partner. I have learned to adapt. No longer rely on natural lubricant and understand that most men my age need a little more stimulation to get started and maybe even to finish. As for men having trouble with erections, why do you think god gave you a tongue. We really don't need to hear you talk that much.

One of the problems with aging is that you do lose some physical abilities. The key to a successful sex life is to adapt and make good use of what you still have. I am 69 and widowed. I don't get a lot of action but can still get it on with a good partner. I have learned to adapt. No longer rely on natural lubricant and understand that most men my age need a little more stimulation to get started and maybe even to finish. As for men having trouble with erections, why do you think god gave you a tongue. We really don't need to hear you talk that much.

You're a wise woman Freya.

Glad to see this thread. I am 59 and will be 60 in a few months. Glad to know there a guys like us and women that love us older guys.

I am 65, retired, gay, single... would love to hook up with a man of the same age for whatever sex and sensuality we can muster. Not interested in "youngsters," tattoos, unintelligible music, tight holes, massive cum shots (OK... I lied about the cum... I'm really hungry!!). I just find men my own age to be infinitely more interesting, sincere, compassionate, understanding, secure and loving.

cave cat

I am far away but think you need to accept pm's. There are people on here who can have stimulating conversations. You will miss them without pm

I am 65, retired, gay, single... would love to hook up with a man of the same age for whatever sex and sensuality we can muster. Not interested in "youngsters," tattoos, unintelligible music, tight holes, massive cum shots (OK... I lied about the cum... I'm really hungry!!). I just find men my own age to be infinitely more interesting, sincere, compassionate, understanding, secure and loving.

Here here, I love to please older women.:rose:

Back