Rapeplay

So you like that, then? That's good - as much fun as rape fantasies are, I want her to enjoy it too.

Well. I want her to cum, at least. Pinning her down with the weight of my body while my hand is clamped around her throat must be pretty terrifying. And ripping her clothes from her, then grabbing and twisting her nipples ...

... hm. I'm getting myself worked up over this.

Hmm... You're getting me worked up too. Dang! *phew* is it hot in here?

I think we should really come back to the real intention of the thread and talk about what turns us on concerning fantasies about forced sex or played-out scenarios between consenting partners. It's no good trying to justifiy ourselves for having just fantasies. Whoever comes to this thread should read the disclaimer and go elsewhere if she/he's not cool with it.

Last edited:
So you like that, then? That's good - as much fun as rape fantasies are, I want her to enjoy it too.

Well. I want her to cum, at least. Pinning her down with the weight of my body while my hand is clamped around her throat must be pretty terrifying. And ripping her clothes from her, then grabbing and twisting her nipples ...

... hm. I'm getting myself worked up over this.

Haha very true :D Anyway, it's just a game - what I like is the power struggle, the rush that I get from overwhelming an otherwise strong, capable and confident woman and bending her to my will. There is nothing more arousing than having her pinned and spread before me, my cock plowing in and out of her pussy (or her ass, or her mouth) and knowing that I made this happen.

Omg stop! Seriously. Before I drown in my own juices.

Omg stop! Seriously. Before I drown in my own juices.

Are you just into being taken by men or could a girl with strap-on who's overpowered you before, has bound you to a bed, maybe gagged you with your own panties, give you some pleasure, too?

Last edited:
I think we need also to clarify the difference between acting out a fantasy in RL (whether that is in role play or non-role play - actual rape - and i was going to say by strangers, but most rapes are committed by people known to the victim - ex husbands, ex-boyfriends, neighbours, etc).
Which explains the post above..where the poster reflected on the times when she thought she may have been raped...date rape perhaps?

Sorry I digressed.
Difference between acting out fantasies in RL and in writing.
Then the rape occurs in the mind of the reader, not so different from watching a movie, or playing a computer game by yourself.
And that raises more and different issues involving consent I think.
For example, between the reader and the writer? Disclaimers are appropriate.
Warnings that such and such is contained in the text, or the movie. So the reader can choose to read or view. That's the consent I mean.

I think we should really come back to the real intention of the thread and talk about what turns us on concerning fantasies about forced sex or played-out scenarios between consenting partners. It's no good trying to justifiy ourselves for having just fantasies. Whoever comes to this thread should read the disclaimer and go elsewhere if she/he's not cool with it.

Yes, I agree. Thank you. This tough thinking is really doing my head in.
:confused:

I'm on board with that! I :heart: this thread!!

Whoa! :eek: Only read the last page of this, and quite frankly, I don’t particularly want to read the rest!

Your thinking is so seriously flawed, its not funny. The rape shame comes in many different forms and experiences. Self blame, for trusting in the man. Sealth loathing, because she couldn’t stop it. The shame is so intense that many never tell what had happened. A woman can feel so ‘dirty’ that regardless of how many showers or baths she can seem to wash away ‘the filth’. Shame because the has been violated physically, mentally and spiritually. There is more but I would be here forever.

Wrong, when you act out your fantasy, regardless if it is rp, if the other party is non-consensual, ITS RAPE

Wrong, but you seem to have the makings of one.

Sweetie, you need both parties to consent for it not to be rape, if it is only one party consenting and the other is not, it is R A P E.

I knew this guy, a friend of a friend type of thing, I never interacted with him, he phoned me once and he told me all the things he wanted to do to me, I was in shock, I felt sick and nauseated, and I felt violated. That isn’t right.

Its okay to have fantasies, and for some fantasies can be acted out with a willing partner, but when you start playing around with socially accepted parameters for your own enjoyment, then it becomes worrying.

I think you must be on the wrong thread. As stated in the original post:
***People who are easily offended or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality should stop reading this thread and leave immediately***
I find it deplorable that you would be so insulting to other members for their FANTASIES. Clearly you do not understand what we are talking about, so I would ask that you leave.

As an added point - Michael, do not in any way think that this person is right when said you had the makings of a RL rapist. From reading your posts, it is quite clear to any intelligent person that that is not the case. Shame on her!

***People who are easily offended or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality should stop reading this thread and leave immediately***
I find it deplorable that you would be so insulting to other members for their FANTASIES. Clearly you do not understand what we are talking about, so I would ask that you leave.

As an added point - Michael, do not in any way think that this person is right when said you had the makings of a RL rapist. From reading your posts, it is quite clear to any intelligent person that that is not the case. Shame on her!

Well said

I claim no authorship for this story. I think it might even have come from Literotica from a few years ago.
There is a disclaimer at the beginning, again not written by me.

PS I have a horrible head cold. I should be in bed I guess all dosed up with meds. If I was feeling better I might be able to think up some non-consensual notions of my own. I'm also in the midst of mentally moving my thoughts away from the analysis of issue associated with non-consensual/consensual sex.

Maybe you will find the short piece exciting.
Or you can choose to totally ignore it and go to the appropriate story section on Lit.
I am saving you the trouble that's all. ;)
OK, so here it is.

---------
"This story is about consensual play on the theme of a rape fantasy. The consensual nature of the game may not be obvious and if that may disturb you, don't read it.

Imagine... The Feel of Strength

Imagine... When you look up you see a rope, leading to a hook in a tree limb. You're naked, and with wrists bound you are hanging by your arms, stretched, on that rope. Feet just touch the ground. Hardly free. The pull on your arms, the muscles and tendons taut, are constant reminders of your helplessness. The night chill hardens your nipples and goose flesh covers you. I stand behind you, very close, warming your back. We are touching, my chest grazing your naked back, my breath on your neck. Beginning at your wrists I run my hands slowly down your arms. My touch is excruciatingly light, stroking, tickling. I have plenty of time. As I tease your helpless body you twist and turn on the rope, seeking shelter from the torment but only exposing new and tender flesh to my touch.

You grow increasingly sensitive. Ribs stroked. You squirm. Waist. The rope creaks as you twist. Back. Gasping, you arch your spine, exposing your breasts even more. You shudder when I touch them, too. When I pinch your nipples you try not to give me the satisfaction of your wimpers, but you wimper still. Such a helpless woman. Pussy. Hips pump convulsively. Legs. You dance, hanging like a puppet. Stomach. You pull away, grunting and rounding your body, presenting your ass for a sharp spank. I tickle you expertly, playing you like an instrument. You are utterly helpless, and I make sure you feel it as I tickle, pinch, and spank you as it pleases me. I love to look at you. Your fine breasts jiggle when you shudder. A goddess. All mine. Slowly. Lightly. I just barely touch your shivering body, moving down, lingering at the most intimate places. Waves of chills course over your cool flesh. Super sensitive now, all it takes is a puff of breath to convulse you. Sweet torture...

Holding your head firmly yet gently, I turn your face up to my kiss. As our lips meet you turn away, defining the mood for our lovemaking...

A pause, allowing the mood to change. My hands are still on you, moving gently, unhurried. There is time. Plenty of time. Sliding my left hand into your hair I plant my fist firmly, close to the scalp. Only after I have unquestioned control over your head do I turn my attentions else where. My right idly strokes you, following the curves and valleys of your body, seeking control. Sliding down to the vee of your body, I work my fingers about the soft, hanging flesh that is there. Your softest flesh. When I am sure that I have you that fist closes, too, capturing your sex. Pulling your head around, I *make* you look at me as I give your pussy a sharp squeeze, then pull until your hips follow. The threat is clear, and you soften. Fists still firmly closed, I hold you strongly at both ends of your body, even though you are now pliant. I turn you toward me, tip your head back, and begin to softly lick your lips. Obediently your lips part, mouth now vulnerable to penetration. (How I love it so when you give to me like this.) Light licks mingle with deeper strokes and whispers of beauty and awe. I pull and squeeze your sex, shake your hips back and forth with it, not allowing you to forget why you are pliant. You are careful to keep your mouth and face available for the kissing. Kisses all about your face. "Such a beautiful face."

(Whispered stories of a woman, her kidnapping, stripping, and then her bondage. You are that woman. You feel it in every part of you. "You'll certainly be raped if you don't get away," says the narrator. The thought excites you enormously. Suddenly, the rope that holds you helpless goes slack...)

In flickering firelight you stand, massaging your wrists. We glare at each other, taking each other's measure, gauging when to strike, when to flee.

You fake left, then scurry right. You don't have a chance. I pull you back and turn you, releasing you and swatting your ass as one motion. Pushing you to the ground, my strength pins your arms up, your chest open to me. You try to roll away but I throw my weight onto you and your struggles turn to clenching your legs together. I take some time to paw your breasts, holding you open to it, but soon I want more. Your legs present much too strong a defense, and so I take a different tack: I turn you roughly, holding you by the hips now, ignoring your struggles. As much to distract you as for the pleasure of it I begin sharp, stinging spanks as you squirm to avoid the blows. Soon you are not so much concerned with your chastity as with protecting your tender ass. A moment's distraction and I am kneeling between your legs. Now you *can't* close your legs. Arms wrap around you, holding you tight as I lean on you, pressing you into the cool earth, my hand reaching for your vulnerable crotch. You are mine now.

Struggling and squirming in earnest now, you cannot find any leverage and you are powerless. My hand is there, groping and fondling you roughly, not concerned with entry so much as demonstrating my power over your most private place. You can do nothing to stop me and we both know it. Your wetness is everywhere, betraying your arousal and inspiring the guilt you always feel at wanting to be cruelly fucked. Soon you feel the smooth head of my cock slipping easily between your lips. Your legs twitch and jerk and you flail at me with your arms, but I ignore everything except taking my pleasure with you. I press into you, parting you easily, and thrust, quickly impaling you. Releasing your upper body I slide my grip down to your hips. You renew your struggles with your newfound freedoms but I am simply too strong. You grab at the hands that pull your hips back onto cock, resisting as best you can, but I thrust strongly, slamming into you over and over. Finally you weaken, shudder, and screaming with abandon you lose your willfullness. Waves of orgasm roll over you... "

Are you just into being taken by men or could a girl with strap-on who's overpowered you before, has bound you to a bed, maybe gagged you with your own panties, give you some pleasure, too?

Hmm... Not sure. Never really thought about it. I'm not against a bit of girl on girl (not really into eating pussy myself). Don't know about a strap-on, but only because I like the idea of actual cock. Guess I'm just a cock whore at heart *giggles*.

Why do you ask hun? You offering to initiate me? :kiss:

Wow, I stand amazed. Thank you.
I go away for 2 seconds and come back to...well, I am gobsmacked.

You made me feel better about myself. Affirmation from others is so good!

Hmm... Not sure. Never really thought about it. I'm not against a bit of girl on girl (not really into eating pussy myself). Don't know about a strap-on, but only because I like the idea of actual cock. Guess I'm just a cock whore at heart *giggles*.

Let me say that eating pussy is one of the best things in the world. But then you are saying that because you are female.
I'd say the same thing about sucking a cock. Mind you if I could suck my own...no let's not go there..lol
It's a weird world isn't it?

Why do you ask hun? You offering to initiate me? :kiss:

Hihi, no not really. I'm more kinda submissive myself, fantasizing about being on the receiving end of such a strap-on, big strap-on... mm... very big... mmmhh... Ehhm... anyway... Checked out my story already? Jeremy1, my writing partner, really knows how to dominate a girl, don't you think?

Last edited:
"Clearly you do not understand what we are talking about, so I would ask that you leave".

Do you think that for this thread we could all add this to our signatures in case someone comes in without reading the disclaimer on the front page?
They will see it immediately.

But I'd say that particular poster won't be back. She seemed to have done a hit and run. (posted then went off line).
Wonder what she does with unwanted dirty PMs she gets? Does she appreciate them in any way?
Don't let this be a convo starter; just some idle thoughts...;)

I claim no authorship for this story. I think it might even have come from Literotica from a few years ago.
There is a disclaimer at the beginning, again not written by me.

PS I have a horrible head cold. I should be in bed I guess all dosed up with meds. If I was feeling better I might be able to think up some non-consensual notions of my own. I'm also in the midst of mentally moving my thoughts away from the analysis of issue associated with non-consensual/consensual sex.

Maybe you will find the short piece exciting.
Or you can choose to totally ignore it and go to the appropriate story section on Lit.
I am saving you the trouble that's all. ;)
OK, so here it is.

---------
"This story is about consensual play on the theme of a rape fantasy. The consensual nature of the game may not be obvious and if that may disturb you, don't read it.

Imagine... The Feel of Strength

Imagine... When you look up you see a rope, leading to a hook in a tree limb. You're naked, and with wrists bound you are hanging by your arms, stretched, on that rope. Feet just touch the ground. Hardly free. The pull on your arms, the muscles and tendons taut, are constant reminders of your helplessness. The night chill hardens your nipples and goose flesh covers you. I stand behind you, very close, warming your back. We are touching, my chest grazing your naked back, my breath on your neck. Beginning at your wrists I run my hands slowly down your arms. My touch is excruciatingly light, stroking, tickling. I have plenty of time. As I tease your helpless body you twist and turn on the rope, seeking shelter from the torment but only exposing new and tender flesh to my touch.

You grow increasingly sensitive. Ribs stroked. You squirm. Waist. The rope creaks as you twist. Back. Gasping, you arch your spine, exposing your breasts even more. You shudder when I touch them, too. When I pinch your nipples you try not to give me the satisfaction of your wimpers, but you wimper still. Such a helpless woman. Pussy. Hips pump convulsively. Legs. You dance, hanging like a puppet. Stomach. You pull away, grunting and rounding your body, presenting your ass for a sharp spank. I tickle you expertly, playing you like an instrument. You are utterly helpless, and I make sure you feel it as I tickle, pinch, and spank you as it pleases me. I love to look at you. Your fine breasts jiggle when you shudder. A goddess. All mine. Slowly. Lightly. I just barely touch your shivering body, moving down, lingering at the most intimate places. Waves of chills course over your cool flesh. Super sensitive now, all it takes is a puff of breath to convulse you. Sweet torture...

Holding your head firmly yet gently, I turn your face up to my kiss. As our lips meet you turn away, defining the mood for our lovemaking...

A pause, allowing the mood to change. My hands are still on you, moving gently, unhurried. There is time. Plenty of time. Sliding my left hand into your hair I plant my fist firmly, close to the scalp. Only after I have unquestioned control over your head do I turn my attentions else where. My right idly strokes you, following the curves and valleys of your body, seeking control. Sliding down to the vee of your body, I work my fingers about the soft, hanging flesh that is there. Your softest flesh. When I am sure that I have you that fist closes, too, capturing your sex. Pulling your head around, I *make* you look at me as I give your pussy a sharp squeeze, then pull until your hips follow. The threat is clear, and you soften. Fists still firmly closed, I hold you strongly at both ends of your body, even though you are now pliant. I turn you toward me, tip your head back, and begin to softly lick your lips. Obediently your lips part, mouth now vulnerable to penetration. (How I love it so when you give to me like this.) Light licks mingle with deeper strokes and whispers of beauty and awe. I pull and squeeze your sex, shake your hips back and forth with it, not allowing you to forget why you are pliant. You are careful to keep your mouth and face available for the kissing. Kisses all about your face. "Such a beautiful face."

(Whispered stories of a woman, her kidnapping, stripping, and then her bondage. You are that woman. You feel it in every part of you. "You'll certainly be raped if you don't get away," says the narrator. The thought excites you enormously. Suddenly, the rope that holds you helpless goes slack...)

In flickering firelight you stand, massaging your wrists. We glare at each other, taking each other's measure, gauging when to strike, when to flee.

You fake left, then scurry right. You don't have a chance. I pull you back and turn you, releasing you and swatting your ass as one motion. Pushing you to the ground, my strength pins your arms up, your chest open to me. You try to roll away but I throw my weight onto you and your struggles turn to clenching your legs together. I take some time to paw your breasts, holding you open to it, but soon I want more. Your legs present much too strong a defense, and so I take a different tack: I turn you roughly, holding you by the hips now, ignoring your struggles. As much to distract you as for the pleasure of it I begin sharp, stinging spanks as you squirm to avoid the blows. Soon you are not so much concerned with your chastity as with protecting your tender ass. A moment's distraction and I am kneeling between your legs. Now you *can't* close your legs. Arms wrap around you, holding you tight as I lean on you, pressing you into the cool earth, my hand reaching for your vulnerable crotch. You are mine now.

Struggling and squirming in earnest now, you cannot find any leverage and you are powerless. My hand is there, groping and fondling you roughly, not concerned with entry so much as demonstrating my power over your most private place. You can do nothing to stop me and we both know it. Your wetness is everywhere, betraying your arousal and inspiring the guilt you always feel at wanting to be cruelly fucked. Soon you feel the smooth head of my cock slipping easily between your lips. Your legs twitch and jerk and you flail at me with your arms, but I ignore everything except taking my pleasure with you. I press into you, parting you easily, and thrust, quickly impaling you. Releasing your upper body I slide my grip down to your hips. You renew your struggles with your newfound freedoms but I am simply too strong. You grab at the hands that pull your hips back onto cock, resisting as best you can, but I thrust strongly, slamming into you over and over. Finally you weaken, shudder, and screaming with abandon you lose your willfullness. Waves of orgasm roll over you... "

DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE, BUT I'M SOAKED!!!
Please tell me there's more to this story. Thread link please please please.

Hihi, no not really. I'm more kinda submissive myself, fantasizing about being on the receiving end of such a strap-on, big strap-on... mm... very big... mmmhh... Ehhm... anyway... Checked out my story already? Jeremy1, my writing partner, really knows how to dominate a girl, don't you think?

Oh yes, he's very good!

Btw I was only teasing hun. I know you're sub. It's obvious lol x

DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE, BUT I'M SOAKED!!!
Please tell me there's more to this story. Thread link please please please.

I had it saved on my hard drive. So I can't give you the link.

Maybe you could search by title??

I think that's how it ended.I would have saved more if there were.

It's a hot story isnt it? I wish it was mine!

Michael

Oh my. tanja.
And your writing partner Jeremy1.

Such a long story. and the accompanying pics only make it better.

I want to take my time over it. Savour it.
Looks so good, and it continues...mmmmmmmmmmm excellent.
Michael

Back