If you were a director of your own short story film what fantasy would you film?

We made 4 or 5 movies with our friends. Wrote the scripts, edit, retakes, add music. No they are not on the internet. They always ended up comedy/XXX. One was MirrorMirror....3 walls had mirrors. Photographer taking boudoir photos for the wife to give to her husband. Did a #1 and a follow up#2
Looking at some of the videos online, lighting is important. I guess getting people you know to perform was hard? Or getting dialogue and flow was difficult.

Myself in any of April602s stories!
Thanks she an amazing writer. The first story would make an absolutely fantastic scenario, especially the first encounter in the nephews bed:) Would lived to film similar.

Putting any of my stories into a film would be cool.
I'd also do a story about a lonely older gent having a torrid threesome with a pair of younger busty women.

Wow thats a fantasy of mine as well:)
I do have fetishes that are largely based on an ex girlfriend's past with previous boyfriends and fantasies of her with other men in particular with younger guys where she plays the older women. She about 35 years old now. Especially with her initially a younger man to sex.

My wife coming home from work then getting pounced on by a small army of who've been waiting for her, then directing and recording them as they gangbang her.

Then I'd include a post credit scene when I enjoy their leftovers.

My wife coming home from work then getting pounced on by a small army of who've been waiting for her, then directing and recording them as they gangbang her.

Then I'd include a post credit scene when I enjoy their leftovers.
I hope your wife had this fantasy..it would be awesome to watch her be reluctant then succumbs to the reality:)

I hope your wife had this fantasy..it would be awesome to watch her be reluctant then succumbs to the reality:)
That's precisely the way I imagine it.

I tease Amanda about it all the time. And you know what? She never acts disgusted or horrified. She just blushes and laughs, which leads me to believe that she's thought about being the center of a gangbang.

That's precisely the way I imagine it.

I tease Amanda about it all the time. And you know what? She never acts disgusted or horrified. She just blushes and laughs, which leads me to believe that she's thought about being the center of a gangbang.
The reality is much more frightening but the desire will slowly take over and beyond that probably be very erotic and hot. I believe you are correct she takes it in her strides but actually doing it is quite different but if she does, its her fantasy becoming true....she just doesn't want to admit it.

The reality is much more frightening but the desire will slowly take over and beyond that probably be very erotic and hot. I believe you are correct she takes it in her strides but actually doing it is quite different but if she does, its her fantasy becoming true....she just doesn't want to admit it.
When I tease Mandy about watching her get gangbanged, I even name drop people we know... guys whom we both KNOW want to have sex with her.

You'd think she say something to dissuade me, right? But no...

When I tease Mandy about watching her get gangbanged, I even name drop people we know... guys whom we both KNOW want to have sex with her.

You'd think she say something to dissuade me, right? But no...
Her minds ticking over. If anything like what you or her fantasy about comes true, would make a great story worth filming! Put it down in words first to guage your personal scenario:)

Well, in my case it would be quite a simple story. In fact, there are lots of such stories on the site. But of course my wife would starring. So one hot day while I'm away she's sunbathing topless in our backyard and is voyeured by two young guys. Kind of college nerds perhaps and the younger the better. She catches them but instead of being mad is touched by their admiration and obvious lack of experience. She invites them to join her and after some drinks teaches them a couple of lessons. First in female anatomy exposing her naked body in all details and then in sex letting them fuck her pussy and mouth at the same time. Of course threesome could be even better but she's always quite cautious about providing her ass. Anyway if I'm allowed to leave my director's chair I could hopefully convince her. P.S. I'd better add that all participants are of legal age :LOL:

Last edited:
Well, in my case it would be quite a simple story. In fact, there are lots of such stories on the site. But of course my wife would starring. So one hot day while I'm away she's sunbathing topless in our backyard and is voyeured by two young guys. Kind of college nerds perhaps and the younger the better. She catches them but instead of being mad is touched by their admiration and obvious lack of experience. She invites them to join her and after some drinks teaches them a couple of lessons. First in female anatomy exposing her naked body in all details and then in sex letting them fuck her pussy and mouth at the same time. Of course threesome could be even better but she's always quite cautious about providing her ass. Anyway if I'm allowed to leave my director's chair I could hopefully convince her. P.S. I'd better add that all participants are of legal age :LOL:
Nice that could be a whole day story. You can add in how she taught them about the female anatomy in graphic detail presuming they are inexperienced and film her stroking them then blowing them before each takes turn fucking her. They will probably blow their loads into her too soon? But she can clean them up orally after....:)

I personally seem to think about scenarios of an experienced woman and a lot young guy. The whole initiation stages and the sexual acts into graphic detail or scenarios of affairs with other women, the whole secretive thing and forbidden nature of the relationships....

Back