Sanidia is Back!

Lazy sunday morning

Good morning everyone,

Did you all sleep well? i hope so :)

Thank you all for the welcome back messages, honestly I couldn't wake up to anything better (well I could but.. thats for another day).
So for people who probably didn't follow my last thread here is a quick run down ....

I'm 23, I live within the north of England, its very cold here at the moment and we only have daylight for around 5 hours a day so its pretty depressing at the moment. I am launching my own in business January (I can't go into many details but i will let you know how it all goes.)

I started my old thread because well I had been coming to Lit for years and some of my RP partners on here wanted to know more about me, and a dear friend on here suggested I make a picture thread.
I am not explicit with my pictures so sorry if you are looking for that. I used to let you all into my daily life, talk about dating (which i am still trying to figure out), my weightloss, how to keep a man happy etc etc...so it was more of a picture journal / agony aunt sort of thing.

I am looking to start it again because I have had quite a few messages saying people have missed my unique take on life and the dating game haha. So here I am....

What is everyone upto this Sunday?

Well I am going on a date! yes! an actual date with an actual human of the opposite sex! haha we are planning on going bowling :) that is a good choice right?
What do you guys think? I'm planning to wear dark jeans, pink top .. too simple? it's our first meeting and i don't think a dress or skirt is good for bowling unless i want to show him some stretch marks.... ><'

I will post pics of my outfit (if i can choose one) and others ....god damn i'm nervous :(

Thanks again for all the messages

I absolutely adore you guys

Sanidia x

Attachments

• Sunday Morning.jpg
    Sunday Morning.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,502
Good morning everyone,

Thank you all for the welcome back messages, honestly I couldn't wake up to anything better (well I could but.. thats for another day).
So for people who probably didn't follow my last thread here is a quick run down ....

I'm 23, I live within the north of England, its very cold here at the moment and we only have daylight for around 5 hours a day so its pretty depressing at the moment. I am launching my own in business January (I can't go into many details but i will let you know how it all goes.)

I started my old thread because well I had been coming to Lit for years and some of my RP partners on here wanted to know more about me, and a dear friend on here suggested I make a picture thread.
I am not explicit with my pictures so sorry if you are looking for that. I used to let you all into my daily life, talk about dating (which i am still trying to figure out), my weightloss, how to keep a man happy etc etc...so it was more of a picture journal / agony aunt sort of thing.

I am looking to start it again because I have had quite a few messages saying people have missed my unique take on life and the dating game haha. So here I am....

Well I am going on a date! yes! an actual date with an actual human of the opposite sex! haha we are planning on going bowling :) that is a good choice right?
What do you guys think? I'm planning to wear dark jeans, pink top .. too simple? it's our first meeting and i don't think a dress or skirt is good for bowling unless i want to show him some stretch marks.... ><'

I will post pics of my outfit (if i can choose one) and others ....god damn i'm nervous :(

Sanidia x

Beautiful darling, such a sensual photograph.

Good morning everyone,

Sanidia x

Bowling a good fun choice and jeans certainly a good choice though a dress or skirt could make for some great comedy moments :D
The picture is simply beautiful xx

Well Hi gorgeous lady, Merry Christmas. love the sexy look in the Pic

with you in the bowling alley im sure that he won't be able to concentrate on anything but you . i am sure you'll win the games :) smouldering eyes .. very nice . hope you have a great time

Aww thanks guys :)

I am getting really nervous now ... he is coming to pick me up at 4 and then its bowling time! Don't worry I am going to win!! i will make you all proud :)

what is everyone else doing this sunday? any last christmas shoppers on here? because i've just realised i need 5 more presents for people :eek: so i am going to be running around like a headless chicken tomorrow before travelling to stay with my mum & bro over christmas.

ok so i need to ask you guys something .... is this 3 date rule real? or is it something hollywood has created? because i don't want to give the wrong impression, this is the first date so a kiss and cuddle is ok? or would a handshake be better?

oh god .... this dating thing is hard, how do people do it ????

Sanidia x

Its a silly rule, do whatever makes you happy :)

Also, its good to see you back pretty lady...

Hope bowling went well

And, yeah, the 3 date rule is dumb. Let the spirit take you wherever it goes! ;)

Hi Everyone,

Yes Sanidia is here and I am back :) sorry i had to do a sudden disappearing act but real life gets in the way and i had to take a step back etc. i hope you all understand.
But ...

Anyways I am back yay! So how is everyone? are you all ready for christmas? have you all been good ?

Thank you to everyone who followed and messaged my old thread, honestly the suppport you guys provide is unreal and from the bottom of my heart thank you <3

Well I can't think of much else to write about, hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying the holidays :)

Lots of love

Sanidia
Welcome back gorgeous.

Good morning everyone,

Sanidia x
I absolutely adore your eyes.

So great to see you back! I sure have missed you and your beautiful eyes. Hope the date went well!

Welcome back! If I recall correctly, you had some fantastic cosplay photos, which were really incredible.

Certainly I remember your very unique attitude and writings, and enjoying your thoughts on things, so welcome back!

It is great to have you back! Hope everything has been going ok since the last time you were about and that the date yesterday went well. How was the bowling?

Aww thanks guys :)

I am getting really nervous now ... he is coming to pick me up at 4 and then its bowling time! Don't worry I am going to win!! i will make you all proud :)

what is everyone else doing this sunday? any last christmas shoppers on here? because i've just realised i need 5 more presents for people :eek: so i am going to be running around like a headless chicken tomorrow before travelling to stay with my mum & bro over christmas.

ok so i need to ask you guys something .... is this 3 date rule real? or is it something hollywood has created? because i don't want to give the wrong impression, this is the first date so a kiss and cuddle is ok? or would a handshake be better?

oh god .... this dating thing is hard, how do people do it ????

Sanidia x
Welcome back and happy holidays to you and your family.

I hope we get the 'tease' pics of you in your undies and such.

As for the "3 date rule", it is just a movie thing. Women are more aggressive now and the old Victorian thing is gone. Jump his bones if you want to or don't, if he likes you, he'll stick around.

Hi Sanidia -

Welcome back! Dying to hear how your date went. And I agree with Nancy, there is no rule on how many dates, just do what feels right and have fun.

-Sean

Hope your date went well. And I'm with the others here, do what feels right to you. If the moment is right, you'll know how far to take it.

Christmas Eve's Eve....

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all ready for Christmas? I was able to get the last of the presents in and some meat in for Christmas dinner.
Honestly though I think people have an invisible switch that gets turned on at this time of year because it seems everyone except me forgot their manners while shopping. I might be sounding old saying this but is it too much to ask for an 'excuse me' or 'thank you' from people.

Anyways I see most of you would like an update on my date last night :) well... We went bowling (because I hate sitting in the cinema and not being able to chat). I got absolutely slaughtered at bowling, we had 2 games and I couldn't even hit 50 points :( even so this provided amusement for both him and the party of 6 year olds in the next lane.
Yes! I got beaten by a group of toddlers as well :(

So after my defeat we went to a pub and sat and chatted for a while and let's just say he is an amazing kisser! I mean wow! I was weak in the knees in seconds.
Also something else happened involving oral skills but I'm not going into details because a lady never tells ;) haha

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the holidays

Merry Christmas

Love Sanidia xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 991
Merry Christnas to you as well. It sounds like your date was a success.

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all ready for Christmas? I was able to get the last of the presents in and some meat in for Christmas dinner.
Honestly though I think people have an invisible switch that gets turned on at this time of year because it seems everyone except me forgot their manners while shopping. I might be sounding old saying this but is it too much to ask for an 'excuse me' or 'thank you' from people.

Anyways I see most of you would like an update on my date last night :) well... We went bowling (because I hate sitting in the cinema and not being able to chat). I got absolutely slaughtered at bowling, we had 2 games and I couldn't even hit 50 points :( even so this provided amusement for both him and the party of 6 year olds in the next lane.
Yes! I got beaten by a group of toddlers as well :(

So after my defeat we went to a pub and sat and chatted for a while and let's just say he is an amazing kisser! I mean wow! I was weak in the knees in seconds.
Also something else happened involving oral skills but I'm not going into details because a lady never tells ;) haha

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the holidays

Merry Christmas

Love Sanidia xxx
Merry Christmas to you too with those gorgeous eyes

Back