Unexpected outcome (Kililia & Momadness)

Alannah smiled as he asked if she can cook:" I can cook"
She slipped into her slippers and followed after him. She honestly never expected this of him.
 
Alannah look around for the things to make the breakfast, thankfully her strongest skill was cooking. She remembered.bered his request and took the time to make his breakfast and serve it to him. She look around feeling awkward as it was her new home where she now live with her new husband.
 
Alannah reluctantly obeyed as she began to eat silently. She was glad he was not a difficult person when it came to eating.
 
Alannah gasps as he got behind her giver her little time to react. She wince as he pin her down :" your hurting.." * her words cut off by her own screams as he began ram in and out her sore pussy. Tears running down her cheek as she almost breaks the sink for support

She sobbed as he withdrawal after cumming his load. She whelp as he had her kneels before him. As she open her mouth to say something , she gag on his cock. Sobbing as he began deep throating her till he came hard. She fought nd him smiling down at her as he continues thrusting till he was hard once more.
 
Alannah turn red bet as he did not want me to clean up. She reluctantly followed after her husband still sore and which to go home.

She could not believe the man she was married to was such a beast. The idea of carrying g his child scared her.
 
Alannah gasps as he slapped her ass, she hated how dirty she felt around him. She looked at the basket as she listen to all the instruction and began with the colored clothing as she set it to the ride amount of load and temperature before starting the laundry.

She started wonder if she ever have a normal life and how her life would change if she became a mother, if he would still lock her up in the bedroom or would she get free range of the house. She honestly wonder if he abandon her in the street once he bore of her. God what if he cheated on her and she end up with a desease cause he was suck a pervert, she felt extremely insecure as a woman and especially as his wife.

She prayed she never become prgnant and he bore of her and let her go home. She wondered if it was even possible to gains freedom after he erase her pass and existance.
 
Alannah gulp as he locked her door but did not dare argue,she strip down before his eyes. She started to fill the giant bath tub, she turn to him and slowly began to strip his clothes till he stood naked before her. She double check to see if the tub water was nice and warm as she did not want him upset at her.

She gulp as she watch her husband walked pass herand sit in the tub before guiding her inside and hand her the sponge and soap. She quickly began to prepare the sponge and began wash his arms and chest when she hesitated for his genitals. She gasps as he stood up to have access to his genitals which she carefully wash with her shaky hands. It was obvious by his expression, he was pleased by how well she washed her husband.

She rince him only to notice he was once again hard and ready for his holes, which made her whimper...
 
Alannah hissed as he grabbed her by the hair and force her on the edge. She let out a strangle cry as he ram into her sore pussy. Tears streaming down her face as he began to pound violently till her finally came deep inside her pussy. Crying under him at the idea of carrying his child as his woman.

She gave him the soap and and sponge, her body trembling like a leaf. She pray to find a way to escape their relationship.
 
She whimpered as he place her in his lap, not knowing what he would do to her. She gulp and shivered as his big hands roam over her body. Her heart was pounding in her ears, as he held her closed and tease her body.
 
Alannah squirm under him, blushing as he touched her pussy. She gasps as he began slide his finger making her jump and wet.
 
Alannah blushed as he heart was pounding as he kissed her. For a single moment, she forgot her situation, she slowly pulled away. She did not know what to say or do as she look away completely embarrassed.

She hope his thorough physical investigation was only a once in a lifetime thing a d not every day.she felt so vulnerable and helpless around her husband.

The idea of carrying his children, terrified her, she did not know if she could be a proper wife and mother. She knew nothing of such matters and now she was with a complete stranger get in unknown land with role of wide and soon mother
 
Alannah eyes widen in terror as he firmly grabbed her neck possessively. A shiver ran down her back as he spoke, gulping knowing she had no right to deny her holes. Whimpering helplessly as he force her on him, let's out a strangle cry as he pushed his enormous cock into her sore pussy.

She whelps as he held back her arm behind her, whimpering as he began kiss her as he held her on his cock. She knew soon she be filled with his seed
 
Alannah whimpered at the idea of being forced each time on his cock. She slowly began to ride his cock a bit clumsy at first as she tried find her balance. She winced as he was stretching her wide but she began to slowly ride him, finding her own pace. It was a bit of mix of pain and pleasure.

She blushed as she tried avoiding eye contact as she rode his cock slowly. She bite her lower lip as she try get used to the friction which was hard.
 
Alannah tense up as. He was unimpressed by her performance. She looked terrified as he mentioned her anus. She began ride his cock as best she could, while she caressed her breasts. Whelps s she. Tries. Pinch her own nipples. She did her best to follow his directions, reaching between her legs to play with her clit.
 
Alannah collapse on him,panting heavily as she could not believe she had her first orgasm with him. It was such a powerful, intense sensation and she could not believed how much she enjoyed it. Though he was enormous the orgasm allowed her enjoy it for the first time. She lay still impaled on his cock,nodding slowly as she was exhausted.

She woke up the next morning as she felt him in her back, holding her gently yet firmly, she gulp feeling his cock press against her again. She wanted move but fear wake him.
 
Alannah quickly headed to the washroom and cleaned up, taking a shower and scrub till she was red as a lobster. She whimpered knowing it was a matter of time before she be pregnant to him.

She washed up before walking over to the bed, the way he looked at her she somehow knew it be a long painful anal ride.
 
Alannah hated the idea of anal especially with such a monstrous cock. She fear he kill her as he try fill her ass, god it was scary. She hated that he laughed at her as they both knew she had no where to go.

She stop herself from backing away, taking a few deep breathe before laying on the bed. She wanted to flee and never return here. She had no doubt of his sexual appetite as he gave her no rest.
 
Alannah whimpered as he began to possition her for her first anal experience, shaking her head as she could not get the words out, She paled at the mention he would not always used lube to fuck her ass, the idea of anal sex dry terrified her. She hissed as he slam into her pussy, gasp as he pull out suddently. Before she could even catch her breathe, she let out a scream of agony as he suddently ram up her asshole almost making her black out from the sudden pain. She goes limp under him as she burst in tears under her husband still impaled on his cock."please...no...more...tooo big...mercy"
 
Alannah did her best to comply with her husband wishes and loosen her ass, her eyes bulge out as he ram back in her ass without warning. The lube faded quickly but that did not discourage him as he thrust deep and hard without giveng her time to adjust. She cried under him as he pounded her asshole raw, blood trickling down his balls as he defloweres his young wife anus making him a proud husband. She screamed in agony as the last thrust were painfully, powerful before he came in her ass.

She collapse under hi, in tears as his cock was stain of her innocence, as he was her first and last man to fuck in his eyes. She curled up in a fetal position, crying like a baby from her first time.
 
Alannah could barely walk as her asshole felt raw, pleading him let her go as he force her in the shower with him. She reluctantly began to wash his upper chest and lower. She lookedsad while washing the blood of his cock and balls as he just finished deflower her.

She hated the idea she was his wife and expected this kind of treatment for the rest of his life.

She continues washing with and found him once more aroused as she rice him. She leaned against the wall bending over offering her holes to him knowing it was expected from her as a good wife.
 
Last edited:
Alannah eyes bulges as he ram into her sore pussy, she sobbed as he began ramming on and out of her sore ass. She whelped as he lifted her off the floor with every powerful thrust making her cry painful under him. Crying as she knew she soon end up with his child.
 
Alannah eyes bulge was he thrusted in and out of her sore pussy like a madman. She sobbed as he came loads of his seed into her bruise pussy. The idea of having so many kids terrified him.she could not imagine having a family with him and live a normal life.

She was embarrassed as her thoroughly patted every inch of her dry. Walking her to their bedroom to dress her up like his personal doll. She did not know what to make out of all this after all, he bought her yet made her his wife.

She looked at him confused a moment: " oh...ummm..I..I...don't know...I never wanted kids"
 
Alannah quickly set up the table and his breakfast as he told her. She waited by the chair as she hated how she was expected serve him like a server and not equal as a wife.
 
Alannah crawl between his legs placing his cock in her mouth as she began to suck slowly. She began to gag as he harden into her mouth, she began to slowly deep throat as best she could. She blushed as she felt his hand run through her hair, wince as he gripped her hair and pulled her forward. Her eyes widen as she gag as he force his cock down her throat as he came hard. She continued to suck and lick his cock clean under the table as she swallowed his huge load. She felt him release her hair as he was once hard, handing her a handkerchief. She patted his cock dry as he was ready to dry fuck once he was done with his breakfast.
 
Alannah listened to all the instructions, memorizing every details knowing he expectations from his obedient wife. She hated how he controled her in every details, down to how she dress but did not dare dispute. She simply nodded as there was no other choice in the matter.

She slowly got up as he helped her to her feet, gasps as he spun her around without warning. She hissed as he pushed her face down on the table. Throwing her head back as she screamed in agony as his dry cock in in her ass. Tears streaming down her cheeks as he impaled her ass,crying as he force her legs wider as he position between her legs. She shook her head, pleading, she knew it was gonna be another brutal long dry anal session.
 
Back
Top