Available to edit ~~ September 2017

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,386
If you're available to help, sign in here. :)


Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.


Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.


Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.
 
Available

I'm available to edit this month. Please visit my profile and if you are interested in collaborating, leave me a message mentioning your story and your requirements. Especially interested in women authors.
 
I'm available to edit this month. Please visit my profile and if you are interested in collaborating, leave me a message mentioning your story and your requirements. Especially interested in women authors.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Hi there, I submitted a story about two coworkers after work and they rejected it saying an editor would be able to help. Would you have the time to go over it? I am a woman author.
Thanks,
This is my first time submitting a story online.
Carly
 
Looking for a beta reader for my work on Literotica

Most of my story chapters range from 5K-10K in length, averaging towards the lower end. I am looking for a beta reader (or two) who might be interested in my work. I've been writing and publishing on Literotica for a while now (2008) and some of my work has been pulled off for publication on another site in an epub format.
I am currently finishing up a series titled Once Upon A Bite So Sweet, now in the final chapter, and I could use a little help. PM me if you're available. The genre is currently TG & CD but this series overlaps into Non-human because of some of the characters involved.
 
I am available to edit again for the rest of September and most of October (will travel again from 27th October). Here's a link to my works if you want to see my style:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2508431&page=submissions

Happy to edit most genres but not so comfortable with M:M gay sex. English only.

If you are interested then please send me a DM with the following:

1) Length of story (words) and whether this is part of a larger series
2) Genre of story
3) What you are looking for from an editor (just grammatical changes or also looking at the structure and flow of the piece)
4) How quickly do you need the work to be edited

I will aim to let you know in a couple of days if I can take the piece on or not.
 
Back
Top