Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

My eyes widen as I hear the sound of my pantyhose being ripped open. Somehow even with me being 5'10, Viper seems stronger as I'm held in place. The guard outside acts like he's " looking away" not paying attention but I see him sneaking a glance a glance back here and there as I feel her rub my clit. She whispers "shhhh" in my ear as her other hand is down inside the top of my dress and easily inside my lacy bra coping a feel of my perky, firm left breast. I try to protest " ok this.. this is enough miss Viper", but that seems to have fallen on deaf ears.
 
“Mmmm, I don’t think your body agrees with what your mouth is saying baby!” Viper’s hand continues to pull and twist the hard nipple between her fingertips. “Nope according to your tits! They like this! Lets see what else your body is saying.” Viper fingertips moves down beween the folds and rakes over the heated opening…. Hell no this area dosen’t agree with you either!” Viper pushes her middle fingertip inside the opening, swirls the tip around feeling the wetness… "Nope I think it wants more attention. Why don’t you tell me how your body feels, come on lets here what your body wants to tell me!” Viper’s pinch the hard nipple a little harder… “Yeah, I want to hear what your body is saying to you!”
 
Zara makes a move...

Zara stood just a few shower heads down from where the Viper’s pet was showering, the blonde woman was very appealing to look at and Zara took several long stares at her, licking over her bottom lip now and then. Zara, being somewhat of an outcast with the seven sisters needed some leverage to gain favor with Tia and her gang and what better way than getting to Viper’s pet.

Zara looked away when Viper shot a glance down her way, she didn’t have the means to take on Viper, hell there wasn’t many women here that could or wanted too, so most eyes were on Viper’s pet. Everyone noticed how deep Viper fell for the blonde and knew she was Viper’s weakness, one that Zara was going to cash in on.

Zara smiled when Viper was lead away from the shower by one of the guards, She pulled her gaze from the corriodor to the patroling officer Mays. The woman was small but she had a batton and had a warning whisle if anything broke out, not to mention another male guard just outside the shower. She couldn’t just attack the woman with Mays here, but she could try another approach …. Suduction.

Zara slowly made her way toward Tricia, her eyes scanning over the woman with a building desire. “Hey!” Zara smiled as she came up to the blonde woman. “You look incredible.” Zara muttered while she reached out and rubbed her hand against Tricia’s backside …
 
Tricia almost jumped at the sensation of the hand on the small of her back. She turned and saw the voluptuous redhead standing close enough to her to feel the woman's breath on her wet skin.

She nodded nervously. "Thank you." She wasn't quite sure what to say to this woman. She wasn't threatening her, but she was one of the sisters, and that made her dangerous.

Officer Mays cleared her throat as she passed on patrol. Tricia used the interruption to take a step away from Zara, just to be on the safe side.
 
I gasp and my breathing increases into shorter more nervous breaths "we we need to stop this I am. Not he..here for this Vi..Viper" I try to say but reluctantly my mind has to admit this feels good even if it is a woman and not a man's touch. Thinking if I let her "play" with me a few, I'll gain confidence and get more infurndtin I need. The action between my legs causes them to weaken and I stumble a bit in my heels almost causing me to topple into the table.
 
Zara

A small wicked smile formed upon Zara’s face within a few moments after Tricia moved away. “Now honey is that a way to treat someone whom wishes to help you?” Zara shifted her eyes away from Tricia to the backside of officer Mays as she continued her watch over the prisoners. She knew Mays wasn’t one of the guards that crossed the line and that was a small problem at the moment, but perseverance prevailed to those whom practiced it. “Now, I would like to introduce myself love.” Zara returned her gaze at Tricia. “My name is Zara, and well there are seven good reason why you want to listen to me, and to make me happy.” Zara took a step toward Tricia, reached out and lightly placed her hand on Tricia’s hip. “Now do you want to listen and make me happy or do you wish to see what happens to those whom decided not to make me and my friends happy. Hmm?”

Viper
“Baby, I don’t care what your here for, I just know what I want and I usually get what I want.” Viper grips the hard nipple a little firmer. “Do you understand me!” Viper whispers into the ear of the ADA. Her fingertip probes deeper into the woman’s pussy. “Now, I want to hear you say how much your body wants this.” Viper notices the unbalanced stance of the ADA and helps push the woman into the table. She presses her body even harder against frame of the ADA. “I want to see what my fingers are feeling.” Viper’s hand reaches out and pushes up the dress and rips at the nylon pantyhose that’s covering the woman’s backside… “Mmmm, I like this!” She hisses as her hand gropes at the woman’s ass cheek…
 
Tricia didn't want any trouble with Zara. She wasn't in the mood for a fight, certainly not in here, and there wasn't any reason to. Besides, Viper had told her to keep an eye on the woman. And her hand was stroking her hip very gently.

"I'm sorry. You just startled me, is all." Tricia apologized. "You can't be too careful in a place like this, you know." She gave the redhead a smile and caressed one of the tattooed arms.
 
Zara smiled, her gaze shifted from looking at Tricia’s face down the blonde’s frame. “I’m glad you understand the way things work in here.” she moved to the front of Tricia, her hand still massaging Tricia’s hip with light squeezes. She slowly stepped inward, bringing her lips very close to Tricia’s lips. “Now show me how much you understand.” She whispered while pressing forward a little more, pushing her heavy breasts up against Tricia’s chest. “Show me.” Zara’s hand slide around Tricia’s hip to the small of her back…
 
"Ok ummm enough is enough " I plead as I hear more of my pantyhose rip, trying not to get aroused although between her touch and the bold nature of her moves I am losing that battle as my dress is around waist and the top portion of my dress is halfway unbuttoned. My mouth says no but the body betrays me. For whatever reason, the guard on the other side of the cell "pretends" not to see even though I see him glance over. Too shocked to scream, I half protest trying to continue to talk my way out of this "awkward" predicament.
 
Tricia felt Zara's breath against her lips, smelling it, wanting to pull in for a kiss, but she refused.

"First I need to understand a few more things." She said under her breath, pressing her skin against Zara's. "I need to understand why Viper is so interested in you. It can't just be your body. Not that there's anything wrong with it. Tell me how you're connected to the sisters, tell me what they're planning..."

And Tricia kissed Zara deeply on the lips, before adding "and tell me how I can make you cum."
 
Viper

“Yes, enough is enough!” Viper hissed when finally the ADA’s pussy was now bared to her. Instantly Viper’s fingertips found her opening. With diligence Viper circled the opening with her fingertips, ensuring that an adequate amount of pressure was applied to the swollen clit.

Viper lowered herself just enough to see the sweet inner thigh of Kimberly’s glistening pussy. “Mmmm, I bet you taste as good as you look!” Viper voiced before pushing her head forward and placed several kisses upon Kimberly’s pantyhose covered ass cheek.

Viper’s fingertips slowly circled the opening before being pushed into the heated lovenest. “Damn, your wet!” Viper hissed as she pushed her fingers deeper into the ADA’S wet pussy.

“Raise up a little and pull out those tits!” Viper hissed before lowering her mouth back down to the sweet ass cheeks where she began to bite the woman…

Zara

Zara pressed into the kiss, her tongue slithered over her lips and licked across Tricia’s soft lips. The words that Tricia spoke to her before the kiss bounced around in her mind, but was fogy due to the growing desire that was burning between her legs.

Zara moaned an appeal when Tricia pulled away but the frown soon faded when Tricia asked how she could make the woman come. “Well..” Zara smiled. “There is many ways but right now get down on your knees.” the soft words filtered over Zara’s lips. “I want to see how good that tongue is… it must be really good to have Viper so addicted to you...Which brings me to ask what do you see it that bitch… We have room in the sister hood for you.” Zara now focused upon what her mission was and that was to create a void between Viper and her cellmate lover…
 
"I didn't expect to fall for her, but Viper has a way with women." Tricia said as her hand started fondling Zara's breast. "You could always see for yourself." She gently pinched the nipple between her fingers, while her other hand held the woman close. "She has my loyalty because, well, because I need her. My body would ache if I was without her for too long. Can the sisters promise to take her place?"
 
I shake head no on the "get my tits out" request. So shocked at her boldness I don't know how to react. A hand over my mouth as I'm on the edge of the table with her head between my long 40" legs. Half disgusted, yet half secretly turned on. I try to prevent from growing wetter to give Viper any satisfaction ruin but unseen to be losing that battle. I see the guard outside still doing nothing and wonder what kind of "power" does this particular inmate have here. More the reason I need info from her but like this? I am not too sure. Just then the two guards come in and I think they are gonna help me but one covers my mouth and hooks my arms as my lower half is just about on the table as the other goes for buttons at the top half of my dress. Viper still buried between my long toned legs.
 
Last edited:
Zara

An arched brow formed over Zara’s green orbs, the thought of the sister’s engaging Viper made her feel pale. Yeah, The sisters were seven plus and Viper was only one, well only one that they know of, someone like Viper didn’t have this much power and not have backup, just Viper never showed whom was with her, she did all the standing up by herself and managed to gain the fear factor. Yeah, Viper got her ass kicked in the laundry but it was five sisters against her, and then in the rec area another sister attacked her, and yes it was a stalemate but Viper was harboring injuries and still managed to hold her own.

Zara cleared her throat, “Well, the replacing of Viper isn’t in the works at this time, so you’ll just have to betray her and join with us. Then…. I will take care of your body needs.” Zara smile, then moaned when Tricia’s fingers pinched her nipple. “I’m sure I can make that body of your respond favorably.” Zara’s free hand made it’s way in between them and as Tricia done to her, she took Tricia’s nipple into her’s and added a nice twist to it. “I think we understand each other. As for your loyalty I believe it will change once the Sisters make their move against Viper. At this very moment the sisters are growing in numbers and well Viper’s time is going to come to an end and you want to be on the winning side don’t you.” Zara pressed her body up against Tricia’s … “Now lets have some fun...”


Viper
Viper took a moment to look up at the guards, Allen and Shank… some of her unseen resources in the justice system. She only smiled at them before saying. “I get her first boys then you can have your turn.” Viper hisses before pushing her face into the ass crack of the ADA. Her tongue sneaks out and runs up and down the soft, velvet folds of Kimberly’s pussy. “Mmmm, You taste good so far.” She chuckled as she watched the ADA’s tits sway side to side while Viper shakes the woman’s thighs. “Now boys Work on her hard nipples while I have a little snack myself. No mouthing her yet, as I said she is mine first… just get those nice and hard for me...” Viper mused to the two men…
 
I know sometimes prison "situations" can get out of hand but I was not ready for this. Even at 5'10 the guards easily pin me down one has my arms above my head and mouth covered asthe other unbuttons too of my dress to expose my very firm and perky 32C tits. As "ordered" by Viper no mouths only hands as the one guard grabs my left breast mauling it and twisting my nipple between his thumb and forefingers making it stand like a pencil eraser before moving to the other. Meanwhile Viper is able to hold my 40"long legs spread apart as her tongue dances in and out of me giving me odd sensations knowing a woman is down there and I shouldn't be enjoying this "assault" but secretly part of me is.
 
Viper’s mind drifted back to Tricia several times while she drove her tongue deep into the woman’s sex, for the very first time in her life she actually compared the taste, and even though the ADA’s cream was heavenly, it wasn’t even close to how Tricia tasted.

Viper’s hand moved up along Kimberly’s taunt abs, circled around the heavy breasts before moving up and knocking away the guards fingers from the woman’s nipple. Viper’s nibble fingertips took a firm grip upon the hardness and began to tweak it, roll it and then pinch and pull upon the hardness.

Viper moaned into the woman’s opening as she pushed her face even deeper into the wetness. She smeared the juice all over as she began to devour the woman’s sex with an animalistic behavior. Pulling her tongue out she immediately began to lick over and suck in the woman’s clit. Chewing tenderly upon the rubbery flesh before licking over it with her tongue. She released the nub, only to scoop it back into her mouth and repeated the loving routine all over again.

She looked up into Kimberly’s eyes and witnessed the lust and desire settling in. She rose from the woman’s pussy with a smile. “Now it’s time to feed my new pet…” She smiled at the woman then added… “I bet my lover will love having you between her legs and well her between yours…” Viper smiled at the image…

Pushing the woman off the table, Viper got onto it and leaned back… “Now strip me…” She ordered…
 
The sound of passionate moaning filled the shower room as Tricia and Zara's lips remained locked together, the two beautiful women continued kissing beneath the water, their wet bodies pressing against each other. Tricia pushed Zara against the wall, then began kissing the redhead's neck and shoulders.

Despite the passion on display, life continued on as normal in the rest of the room, though Officer Mays kept an eye on the two.

Tricia left Zara's shoulders and began making her way downwards, dragging her tongue over and around the woman's breasts and nipples, kissing down her stomach, then finally Tricia crouched down in front of her and began working on Zara's pussy.
 
Breathing heavy, my mind racing trying to make sense of what is going on. Part of this felt beyond hot and what my neglected body needed as I had been single for some time. Yet. The other more practical part was currently winning. I..I will not strip you this has...mmmm... gone far enough Viper we can't do this not professional". The two guards that were holding me down in my torn open pantyhose and open dress asked her if she wanted them to " teach" me a lesson on refusal of you, them wanting to pounce on me and all, however they make no move as you scan my body. Wondering what your next move will be as I try to compose myself and snap back to reality instead of what part of my body desires.
 
Zara

Zara smiled, a devilish one at that for she was on the verge of taking something that belonged to Viper, something that would surely get her some points with Tia or at least she hoped it would. Zara closed her eyes pictured the expression what would be on Tia’s face when Zara informed her of this act, there was plenty of women here to witness this so it was going to be a cake walk, with a lot of bonus points to boot. Zara’s mind snapped back into the moment when Tricia moved downward from her shoulder. A stiff moan escaped over Zara’s lips when she felt the wet tip of Tricia’s tongue circle around her perky nipple. “Mmmm, That’s it baby!” She lustfully exhaled.

Zara opened her eyes just in time to see Officer’s Mays frown and shake her head upon what was going on, but the woman had nothing within regulations to stop them. Zara smiled, then stuck her tongue out and curled it up and down indicating that she would love to eat the officer’s pussy. Zara laughed when Mays turned away and continued her patrol. “That’s little blue blood, moving along and act as if you don’t need a good pussy licking.” Zara’s hand fell behind Tricia’s head and pulled the woman deeper into her pussy. “Oh… Yeah, right there baby…. Lick me good.” Zara’s body began to jolt to the sensations.

“So I have to ask….” Zara licked her lips as another wave forced her to take a deep breath. “What do you think Viper is going to do to you for sleep with the enemy!” She laughed as she pulled even harder upon the back of Tricia’s head just incase that realization hit the woman.

Viper

Viper’s brow arched over her dark orbs. “Really? Do you really think I give a damn if this is professional!… I just want what I see and when I get that want… I get it..” Viper looked to the two men. “Show this young sweetness what happens when someone refuses to obey me.” Viper orbs burned with her anger.

The two men grabbed one arm and yanked the ADA up from the table and forced her down to her knees. They then dragged Kimberly over to where Viper sat watching. They arched her arms up forcing the woman’s head down as if she was bowing to Viper. “Now be smart and do as the woman asks or there will be hell to pay.” The older officer informed the ADA. “Either way your doing to do her bidding.” He continued.

Viper’s mischievous smile was one that seemed to show itself a lot here in this dank hole, except when it came to that Officer Mays, now that was an issue for another day, a day that will come once she gains control of this ADA.. Then Shannon Mays days are numbered… The thought made Viper’s smile turn almost sinister. “Now I will say this one more time!” Viper barked… “Get up here and remove my clothing bitch.” Viper reached out and grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled the woman’s hair toward her….
 
Tricia shook her head, her nose still buried in Zara's crotch. "I don't know. She's so possessive of me." She kissed Zara's skin, then licked the woman's folds. "But I still don't understand why the sisters hate her so much. What's she keeping you from doing? Why do you need her out of the way? Perhaps I can help you without needing to hurt her." She grasped Zara's thighs in her hands. "Besides, I'd hate to lose someone so talented in bed. She's made my stay here bearable."
 
Figuring to "slightly" play along would help me gain the trust of this one who could probably give me excelllent insider information on the prison. I simply nod my head and undo the top of her jumpsuit and peel it down, exposing her breasts. The guards check them out but say nothing, like they've been through this before with her too exposed, I try to get leverage bs known my side. " there I stripped your top Viper now we should talk of more prison stuff, that's what I am here for anyway". Trying to stay focused breathing kind of hard in nervous anticipation of the next move.
 
Zara...

“Oh...Mmmm.” Zara moaned upon feeling the wet tongue slid up and down her slick folds. Tricia’s question made her hesitate for a moment to think about her response. She was afraid to answer due to she really didn’t know if Tia would get wind that Zara had the case of the diarrhea mouth due to a good tongue lashing from one of Viper’s bitches, but she liked Tricia ever since she saw the woman walking down the new meat corridor.

Zara shot a glance over to where Officer Mays was walking, she felt a little iffy for Shannon was walking close by and slow, not as if that was out of Officer Mays routine, but the topic was something that made her feel like she was walking on egg shells, hell she was dealing with the two meanest convicts in the place at the moment. She refocused upon Mays and knew the officer was one that wasn’t on either of the convicts payroll, but still there were many other officers that were. She took in a deep breath. “Viper has the game going, she controls most of the product that comes in and well Tia wants that control and so far she hasn’t been able to put in dent in Viper’s ability to keep control.” Zara’s hands pull even more on the back of Tricia’s head. “Fuck!… your good!… Keep that going and you have a good life here in prison.” Zara moaned, knowing that she all ready had a good life being one of Viper’s bitches.

Zara thought about the last question and laughed… “I don’t think the place is big enough for both of them. One of them will end up dead.” Zara hissed not thinking of what she said due to the rush of pleasure she was being subjected too. “Damn you must like being roughed up in bed if you enjoy being with Viper.” Zara hissed not knowing really how it was in bed with the woman.

“I want a little combo!” Zara moaned pushing her cunt into Tricia’s face… “Use your fingers too!” Zara moaned, her release just a few more moments away and she wanted it to be the best she had in awhile. Then the thought of her taking care of Tricia peaked her arousal…

Viper…

Viper’s lust filled eyes moved from one excited male’s face to the other. The smile upon her face showed her approval of how things were proceeding. Viper looked down at her hardened nipples. “Well, hell now you got my nips all hard and aching for some attention.” Viper hissed, while she lowered her gaze from the officers to the ADA’s gorgeous face. “Why don’t you use that mouth of yours for something much better than vocalization.” Viper chuckled… Her gaze moving over the body of the young ADA… “So Kimberly! I’ve heard you have had some fun with the employee’s here at the prison I wonder how the DA would approve of your actions… “Viper looked sternly at her… “Now get sucking on my tits before I have you tossed in here with me and used as everyone’s sex slave…” Viper hissed making her power move over this ADA… “If you give me all the pleasure I want, I can guarantee your life outside of here will become very interesting, if you don’t well, I’ll just have to make you one of us and take you anyway...” Viper hardened her tone of voice… “Now, suck!”
 
Blushing heavily at what I'm about to do to prevent the blackmail I begin to approach Viper. She says "Stop miss DA slut you're overdressed for the occasion". With a snap of her fingers, the guards who are "supposed" to be in my side unzip my dress and order me to drop it to the floor. I do as told and now lad in just my heels and pantyhose with a hole in the crotch I walk over to Viper, half defeated look in my eyes but flashing her still a feisty look. I lean my head down and suck on her left breast. I go between sucking it and circling the nipple with fingers softly, as my other hand goes over to the other breast, thumbing the nipple lightly and rubbing it in shall circular patterns. While I suck like a curious baby with a bottle.
 
"Are you telling me Viper is rich?" Tricia asked Zara, tapping her finger against the woman's crotch, tempting her. She wasn't sure what being rich in prison actually meant, but she knew that her reputation as a trophy wife had to be known by the other women inside. "What exactly are we talking about here? You know before I came here, I led a comfortable life. It sounds like Viper's holding out on me. Tell me, what does she owe me? And can you and the sisters make me a better offer?"

She made little circles with her finger on Zara's crotch, trailing closer and closer to the pussy but never touching it.
 
Viper

Viper’s hand moved up and around the young DA’s head, her fingers interloping with the soft strands of the woman’s hair. Clenching her fingers into a fist, Viper pulls the woman’s head inward while pushing her chest outward, forcing her nipple deeper into the suckling lips Kimberly’s lips… “Oh Shit… Bite me!” Viper moaned, the heat between her legs increasing with each swirl of Kimberly’s tongue and her flickering thumb.

Viper’s free hand moved over the space between the women and installed itself between the woman’s thigh, her fingers found the torn hole and immediately began to search hungrily for the hard nub of the woman’s pussy. A sheer moan escaped once more over Viper’s trembling lips as the young woman’s wetness coated her probing fingertips. “Damn, somebody is acting as if they don’t like this...” Viper chuckled as she forced her fingers harder upon the swollen nub of Kimberly’s pussy.. “Now tell me the truth miss DA… You want to fuck me don’t you! I want to and will be fucking you.” Viper pushed even more of her tit into the hotness of Kimberly’s mouth…

Zara


Zara moaned and pushed her mound forward, trying to get Tricia’s fingers inside of her. She was hungry and very much wanted to fuck this gorgeous blond, but she had to turn this around, she was suppose to be breaking down Tricia not the other way around.

Zara took a deep breath, trying to fight the pleasure that was ravishing across her body. “Viper’s richness isn’t money it’s power. She has a strong force of power inside here and outside. She’s what one would consider as a top dog here in prison and a force to be reckoned with on the outside. She has many ties outside from the small beat cop to judges on her payroll or her blackmail list.” Zara moaned… “Now please fuck me...” She was losing the battle… Zara didn’t answer the last of Tricia’s question for she wasn’t sure if Tia would or even could offer more than what Viper can, but none the less Zara had to at least get on one side or the other for her life depended on getting into a powerful group...
 
Back
Top