Cage fight (open)

RennyStyle

Literotica Guru
(Started for Bankbabe, but if anyone wants to join in, they can. You don't need to be a prisoner or guard, just anyone who wants to fight)

A buzzing noise brought Tricia Wells back to consciousness. She was splayed out on the floor of a cage in her orange trousers and white tank top. She opened her eyes and pushed herself up to her feet to gauge her surroundings. She was in a narrow cage, big enough for her to spread her arms out and stand upright, but that was it. And her cage was one of several dozen that seemed to be lined up, creating a box around an empty area lit with strong lights. A man or woman was in each cage, and Tricia recognized some from the prison she had been held in.

Spotlights began scanning the room and Tricia could hear a murmer. Above them, she got the sense that there were people... many people. And she could see the black protective bulbs of cameras dotted around the place.

"Attention, attention one and all!" A voice boomed through a speaker. "Welcome to the 8th annual underground sex wrestling showcase. All contestants have been chosen due to their physical prowess and sexual desirability. You have their stats, and gambling is now open."

Some of the inmates grumbled, others yelled, and the women started getting catcalls.

"The rules are simple, defeat your opponent, and dominate. The first to cum loses."

The door to Tricia's cage opened to the cell. From behind her, a stick prodded her in the back and pushed her out into the arena.

"For your first match, Tricia Wells wil ltake on Kimberly Cumstrom!"

Name - Miss Kimberly Cumstrom
Age - 22
Gimmick -Executive I.E Stacy Keibler in WCW days/Girly girl type diva thinking she is better than all as a "executive" type.
Weight - 130 lbs
Height - 5'10"
Appearance - Usual Attire: Black knee high boots and shorts in place of tiny skirt but with 3 buttons on front of them.
Short Natural Red Hair, 32C Chest,40" Long Legs
Signature Moves -
Clocking Out:Consists of kicking opponent in ribs to double them over then putting them in headlock and then falling back driving head to ground like a DDT ending move.

Sexual Finishing Moves -
For Men - Sucking Up To The Boss: Sucks male opponent off and keeps sucking even after he cums to drive heart rate up till he passes out.

For Women - Hostile Takeover: Finger fucks her opponent and when she can't take any more keeps doing it till her opponent begs her to stop and their breathing becomes very labored or till they pass out from ecstasy.

My ring attire....

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/M...halloween-costumes-halloween-ideas.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:
Tricia watched the redhead enter from the other side of the ring. She got more cheers than Tricia, probably because of the skimpy outfit she wore, the top made her breasts jiggle and the audience liked that. Tricia couldn't wait to tear it off the cocky bitch. She was glad that Kimberly had made a costume that made it easy for her to tear off.

We begin the match and I use my height as an advantage as my reach is longer. I use my long 40" legs to deliver a quick kick yo your midsection, stunning you, then I grab the handcuff belt on your outfit and use it to pull you toward me for a close line knocking you flat on your back. I stand over you playing to the crowd wiggling my hips. Probably too early to taunt but I'm pretty confident right now. I reach down to pick you up and you...

Tricia kicked to the side, knocking one of Kimberly's legs out from under her. Tricia pulled herself up and reached around from behind and grabbed Kimberly in a headlock. The redhead was strong, and Tricia leaned into her. She tried to use her free hand to reach down and pull part of Kimberly's outfit off, but...

I feel a hand on my breast trying to get my outfit off. I use my height as leverage though and am am able to raise up and flip tou off me onto your back. I then pick you up by your hair and whip you into the corner. You hit hard knocking the wind from you. I punch you in the gut and laugh at your zipper top saying " thanks for making it easy bitch!" I then unzip your top to the Mabel and spread it apart baring your breasts to the crowd. I stand there admiring their small but firm form and my cockiness has coated me as I feel you kick my midsection and whip me into the opposing corner. As I hit my arms become entwined in the tio ropes and I struggle to free myself as you approach fast.

With her jumpsuit still unzipped, Tricia stood and approached the temporarily-bound Kimberly. She reached the ropes, then twisted them around Kimberly's arms, making sure the redhead was actually in there, hovering over the woman as she did so. Once she had the girl stuck in the ropes, Tricia knelt down, pinning Kimberly down with her knee, then ripped the woman's top off.

OOC. OPEN TO ALL

The crowd cheers as my perky 32C chest is now on display I am.able to use my long legs to kick you off me and use my tall frame to twist a bit and with refs help free my arms. I pick you off the mat and scoop slam your petite body to the mat knocking the wind from you. I then grab your hair and whip you into the corner stunning you, I then take advantage and unzip your jump suit to your waist and strip it down to your waist putting g your chest on display as well. Your breats are smaller than mine but still fairly perky.
I dive a hand into the waist of your jumpsuit to attempt to finger fuck you. You know I have a voice like grip and it's a finishing move of mine so you need to react quickly or you're going to.be in big trouble.

Last edited:
Veronica Tangston

Age 24

Height 5'4

Weight 123lbs

Body is very toned and athletic, hair is black pixie cut. She is dressed in purple sports bra and matching short shorts. She also has wrist and ankle cuffs, and a collar which all used to secure her to the cage she is standing in. She is gagged and blindfolded at the moment, but as the evenings events start, a hand reaches in an removes the blindfold so she could watch the other matches.

She has competed in each of the 7 events before, being tricked into thinking was a legit competition. Even though she looks like could be a killer, her trainer and now owner Roco purposely runs her ragged so she is tired before each fight, as he makes more money pimping her out than if she were to actually win a fight.

OOC: Welcome to the game, Rachel! Bankbabe, do you think we should have trainers or owners as well?

IC:

As the bound and gagged brunette waited, Alena Ortega, the beautiful woman in the cage next to her found herself constantly glancing back at Veronica, checking out the curves of the toned body. Alena was cuffed as well, her wrists chained behind her back, but otherwise unrestrained.

Six months ago, Alena had been a security guard at the prison Tricia was interred in. But after a few scraps with the inmates, Tricia's owners decided having more than one fighter was a way to hedge their bets. So now Elena was owned by them as well. She wore her uniform top, tied at the waist, black panties and the same tall boots as Tricia. The two of them had practiced sparring and screwing for weeks in preparation for this event. But the sight of the toned slave in the next cage made her quite anxious for a chance to fight the girl. She wanted to whisper to her, taunt her and all that, but she'd have to wait for the blindfold to be removed. In the meantime, she'd enjoy the view.

Meanwhile in the ring, Tricia reaches for her jumpsuit sleeves and uses them to grab Kimberly's arms, then goes her best to wiggle out of the rest of her jumpsuit, stripping herself down to just her boots. The heel catches on the fabric and knocks Tricia backwards onto her butt, but the force also pulls Kimberly down as well. Tricia rolls out of the way and now that she has the whole jumpsuit at her disposal, decides to use it to hogtie her opponent. However...

Last edited:
I am able to kick out of it and after a few stomps to the midsection, I get cocky, playing to the crowd. Enjoying the attention to feed my princess ego and all I call out to the competition saying "any real challenges out there" looking down at Trisha I say " the only other weaker then you is that veronica ho I could take her too." Unbeknownst to me someone had let her from her spectator cage as I am arrogantly toying with my opponent while she is in the ground before she can use the striped jumpsuit against me.

Veronica waited and squinted as the blindfold was removed as the first fight was on the way. Veronica wasn't familiar with woman in the ring at the moment, as she was always forced to fight men in these fights. Her being always near exhausted for each fight made her easy pickings to be dominated and fucked for the amusement of the roaring crowd. Thinking that if she could only have a fair fight she could actually win and show off her skills as a fighter.

Her thinking was disrupted by someone wispering to her. The way the back her collar was secured to the cage, made it hard to turn her head. The voice wasn't Roco's as it sounded feminine.Only able to see the woman out the corner of her eye, Veronica couldn't make out was the woman in the cop get up was saying, nor could she reply as she was still gagged. The gag only was removed before her match.

Tricia gasped, stuck on all fours as Kimberly toyed with her, the woman's fingers playing with the blonde's pussy. Tricia tried to crawl away, but Kim had a hold on her. Tricia winced, trying hard not to cum and lose the match. It helped that Kimberly hadn't licked her hands or tried to lubricate them, the thrusting fingers were hot and dry and hurt more than they stimulated. All Tricia had to do was figure out how to get out of her grip, and she could mount a counterattack.

Inside her cell, Ortega smiled and rubbed her thighs together, enjoying the sight of her blonde slave sister being dominated. "Enjoying the show, hot stuff?" She asked the brunette in the next cage. "It'll be your turn soon enough."

Last edited:
"Give up bitch!" I arrogantly hiss at Tricia as in i continue to finger her, now wet pussy. "Even if that ho Veronica gets let into the ring now I could take her out too, the people's princess,me always wins over losers like you guys." Suddenly you seeep a leg and catch me off guard as I fall away, causing my fingers to stop their assault on your pussy. I smack my head, stunning me for a moment and then...

Last edited:
The lights were shining brightly in her eyes, making it hard to follow the fight from her position in her cage. Just another tactic to keep her disordered before her fight. She was surprised to see a same gender fight, but her experience was she was usually the first one thrown to the lion's den and drug out for more private humiliation afterwards so she usually misses the other fights.

She heard the taunts directed at her from both the ring and woman in cage next to her. She sighed as it seemed she had a reputation with her 0-7 record she had. If she wasn't comstantly wore down by Roco, she was sure she could beat thei ass with her taekwondo skills.

Tricia uses Kimberly's momentary distraction and leaps onto her, knocking the redhead onto her back. She takes the woman's head in her hands and knocks it against the floor of the ring a few times. With Kimberly dazed, Tricia spins around and forced her wet pussy against Kimberly's lips, trying to smother her and pushes her own mouth down onto the redhead's pussy and begins working it with her tongue and fingers.

My head spinning as it is slammed to the mat
Next thing I know Obama tasting the pussy of my opponent as her juice are smeared into my lips. I feel her tongue and fingers go to work on my intimate area. My mind tells me to try to move or I'm gonna lose this match but my body, still stunned struggles to move as she licks away. Part of me not wanting to move but I know I must. I try to kick my mile long 40" long legs on an effort rmti get her off of me and after a few buck her off. Still moving slowly from the head shots I took I approach her and attempt to return the favor.

Watching the proceedings in the ring, Veronica couldn't believe what was going on in fronttof her. Were these two actually engaging in sexual acts with each other, for the enjoyment of the crowd? Even after seven of her loses, she was still naive to the true nature of these matches.

She could feel the tension in her limbs get worse with each passing minute. She doesn't know how long been in this cage as usually finds herself stuffed in restrained in these cages a couple hours beforehand. So there she stands and waits, exhausted, sore and possibly dehydrated waiting for her turn.

The fight on the mat became more intense as Tricia found herself pinned down. She tried to break free but she was having trouble.

In her cell, Ortega kept one eye on her neighbor and the other on her blonde sister and the redhead on top of her. Masters, managers, and crew were passing behind the cells, and Ortega hissed at one, beckoning him over. "Hey," she whispered to a crew member with a headset and black cap, "how about you make sure the chica in the next cell and I are paired against each other? My sister Tricia will make it worth your while. She's a great cocksucker."

The two glanced back at the ring as Tricia began moaning.

"Bitch doesn't know how to do anything but fuck. Promise you'll have a good time."

Last edited:
I pin Trisha down and lower my head to her pussy and begin to lick at her clit furiously I use my long legs to reach one of the posts and use it to press my feet against to give me more stability as I wedge my head between her legs. "Too bad you're not as good as you taste slut, I need REAL competition one of these times, you will give up soon" i taunt as my head dives back between your thighs which would, if I make a wrong move or relax my stance, give you ample opportunity to turn the tide of this match.

Tricia's head went back, her whole body arched in pleasure as Kimberly's tongue wormed its way back inside her. The blonde groaned with desire. She kept an eye on Kimberly, looking for an opening, but has trouble deciding if she wanted to fight back or concede pleasurable defeat.

I get up and ask for a mic, maybe having a tortise and hare moment, I feel like I've got the match in the bag sonic taunt the crowd. " you are all jealous you can't have this body. I'm a princess and none of you could handle me or deserve this". I begin dancing around the ring to a mix if cheers and jeers as I torally forget about my opponent in the ring. Rather I'm having too much fun arrogantly playing to the crowd.

Tricia watched the redhead prance around her, and when her opponent was in the right place, she reached out and clutched her ankle, forcing her to the ground. Tricia crawled over the writhing woman and began smacking her ass with her hand. She tried to strip the rest of Kimberly's clothes off her fit body.

"Yeah! Strip that bitch!" Ortega yelled from her cage.

I feel my ankle grabbed and my head smacks the mat stunning me. Next thing I see my shorts pulled down my long legs. In my confidence I didn't think I'd get stripped that far so I was commando underneath giving the ringside viewers and the ref a free shot at my totally shaved pussy. Each time i try to get up, clad now just in my wrestling boots, I feel a smack on my tight creamy white ass which forces the body back to the mat.

Tricia threw away Kimberly's shorts and now had the redhead naked and pinned to the floor. God damn she was sexy. Tricia clutched her tight, putting her weight on her and then began using her fingers to tease and probe Kimberly's pussy. She licked it a few times as her hand vibrated and thrust, and she could feel the girl getting closer and closer to climax.

Back