Cage fight (open)

I feel my lower body tensing up and on the verge of cumming as my breathing increases. Somehow, I am able to use my mile long 40" long legs to flip her off and get on top of her. I kneel.on her arms, pinning them.above her head and reach down fingering her pussy. My free hand on her belly to hold her lower half in place as I begin one of my finishers taking advantage of my vice like grip on my opponents pussy as my fingers act like a jackhammer about to make her submit.

Tricia tried to fight against Kimberly, but she was pinned down tight. She tried to push the redhead off, but the weight kept her in place. And the fingers drove Tricia wild, she felt her pussy becoming hot from friction as the fingers worked their magic. She began to groan in pleasure, trying to close her legs.

In her cell, Ortega hungrily watched. "That's it!" She called out, "make that slut cum!" Elena was hungry for her shot in the ring, but was also eager to see her fellow slave get fucked.

Tricia couldn't even call back to her. She groaned again, her body tensed and her back arched, and she had an orgasm.

I withdraw my fingers and stuff them in your mouth to make you taste your own juices. I then stand as the crowd goes crazy, some cheering me, some booing me. I walk around the ring as I gather my clothes and get dressed. " shows over losers" I yell to the crowd playing up that I am better then them since my character is like the snobby princess office girl type. I then grab the mic issuing a challenge to any other wrestlers male or female in the back that think they could defeat me.

Back