Welcome To Paradise (open)

He took her hand, almost like something natural, leading her back to the apartment. Once the door closed, it was as if they were shutting themselves away from the rest of society.

She suddenly didn't feel really great. Here in Gleesa, everyone pretty much had good day, and felt good. Oh, there were the occasional accidents, or even allergic reactions to some new fish. Still, she was starting to not feel not so great.

Feeling better?

He took their jackets and hung them up. She gave him a weak smiled. "I've felt better." Sitting in the couch, she told him.

"Back on Earth, it was touted that this was Paradise. And it is. No bills, no hunger, no want. But man doesn't always play fair. There really is no want. If you are hungry, you eat. You need meds, you have them. But we are starting out and there are limits as to what luxuries you can have. Some people were getting anything because it was free." She hesitated. "They finally had to put light restraints on people. Luxuries are not unlimited. Except...except we have no restraints on luxuries. We have unlimited credits."

She frowned for a moment, before she finally told him, "Mark, I'm sorry but I don't feel real good. I'm going to go to bed. You can stay up as long as you want. I'm sure that it's those stupid pills. Good night. Oh, and do you have a preference as to which side you sleep on? It doesn't matter to me."

She went ahead and headed into the bedroom, closing the door behind her so she could change in privacy. Ever since she had arrived here, she had a sleep shirt that she slept in and after a year, it was soft and so comfortable. The sexy nighties in the drawer stayed right where they were.

There was no chance to actually get into bed. All she had to do was pull back the covers on her side of the bed.

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened and she quickly rushed to the bathroom with not a word to him. Ten minutes later, she came out of the bathroom and looked over at him.

"I started my period. I guess now it starts." Quietly she padded back to the bedroom and crawled under the sheets, turning her back to his side of the bed. In the king size bed, there was plenty of room for them both to sleep without crowding each other.

Crapolinni!

the fact that they had unlimited credits didn't surprise Mark. It was clear from the infomercial and the way people reacted to them outside they were like celebrities. This was clearly a respected and honored position and regardless of how he felt about it it was clear the colony itself was being told to CELEBRATE them.

"I dont mind" He said blushing a bit as she mentioned beds and sides. The idea of them sleeping together once again ran through his mind bringing back a fresh round of nerves. She was still more or less a total stranger! What if she was a snorer and a kicker?

Before he could possibly ask she was moving into the bed and shutting the door behind her. Mark froze unsure if she was closing the door for privacy or was giving him a clear message to stay outside tonight. He was just about to knock and ask when the door slammed open again and she rushed into the bathroom.

"Uh are you okay?" He asked when she came back out. She explained that she had her period and his cheeks flared up again with red. He nodded instead of speaking following her as she moved into the bedroom.

"uh dont look for a second" He said as he moved to the free side of the bed. He was used to sleeping in his boxers due to the heat he gave off during sleep. Clothing was to uncomfortable for him to resign himself to wearing so he stripped down while she wasnt looking. Once he was in his boxers he slid into the bed pulling the covers up to hide his naked chest.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked in concern "I cant imagine what its like to have a period after having not had one for a hundred years..."

uh dont look for a second

She kept her back to him, heard the rustle of clothes as he undressed. She felt the bedding pulled back on his side, the bed dipped, and suddenly she was in bed with a man. It seemed strange. Still, here she was. Her hormones reactivated.

Are you feeling okay? I cant imagine what its like to have a period after having not had one for a hundred years...

She was quiet for a moment. She wanted to say nothing but she supposed that eventually there would be no secrets between them.

"Not so great. I certainly didn't miss it. The cramping and bloating." She thought for a moment. "A hundred years. It's sometimes hard to think of ourselves as over a hundred years old. Do you feel that old? Sometimes I do. Right now, I do." She was quiet for a moment, couldn't look at him. She didn't want to say but it would come up eventually.

"Mark, I wish...I mean...crapolinni, I don't know how to say this. I'm still a virgin. I just thought you should know."

Laying there with a stranger who he was expected to be paired with genetically was a strange experience to Mark. He found it funny that he was on a entirely new planet and deep underwater but what was freaking him out the most was intimacy with a total stranger.

"Oh" He said his red staining his cheeks as she admitted she was a virgin "Well thats... uh good?"

He cursed realizing he sounded like an idiot and hgurriedly cleared his throat.

"I'm uh not" He said deciding to be blunt "So at least i'll know whats going on and not freak out"

He didn't know what else to say about it and lapsed into silence once more. After several minutes he finally spoke once more.

"look" He said turning to face her "There is no reason why this cant be mutually pleasurable for us both. I know we dont know much about each other but who knows what will happen as time moves on. I say we stop worrying about the what and why and just try and do this as naturally as possible!"

I'm uh not. So at least i'll know whats going on and not freak out

'Great,' she thought to herself, 'at least one of us will know what to do.'

It was quiet and the thought ran through her head. Just when we're these pills going to start affecting him. If she was already having her period after just starting the pills, was he already starting to feel the effects? And just what would those effects be?

look. There is no reason why this cant be mutually pleasurable for us both. I know we dont know much about each other but who knows what will happen as time moves on. I say we stop worrying about the what and why and just try and do this as naturally as possible!

"Well, you're right. After all, we really have no say in this. We've already started the...whatever you call it. The Program. We're being monitored to make sure that we accomplish the objective. At least they are letting it be a pleasant deal instead of forced conscription. And we seem to be allowed to go at sort of our own speed. With medical aid of course."

She sighed and closed her eyes.

"Good night, Mark."

“Good night Elsa” Mark said his tone soft as he settled in as well. After having slept for so long Mark wouldn’t have thought sleep would come for him as easily as it did. Yet the exhaustion of the day finally caught up to him and before he knew it his eyelids were sliding close and he was falling into a deep slumber.

THE NEXT MORNING

Mark suddenly found himself awake surrounded by the pretty blue of the ocean around them. For a few seconds he laid there trying to go back to sleep and get settled back in. He became aware of a feeling down below a stirring that pulled at his groin.

His cock was hard

And oh was it throbbing!

To make matters worse in his sleep he somehow crossed the large bed to invade her territory. Mark did move a fair bit in his sleep something he hadn’t warned her about. It was too late now not when his hand was wrapped around her chest and he was currently spooning her!

“Shit!” He whispered feeling his hard cock pressing against her ass. He bit his lap not daring to move when they were so entangled with each other. He would have to wait her out and pretend to be sleeping when she finally woke up.

As wakefulness stole over her, she was slowly aware of several things. First was the beautiful sea that seemed to surround her. In her old apartment, her window looking out to the water was just a little larger that a typical ship's porthole. So waking never felt like you were living underwater, but rather that one was on an incredibly long sea voyage. But in this bedroom, one almost felt as if they should be holding their breath and heading back to the surface.

The second was that she was not alone. Very much not alone. During the night, Mark had managed to travel the very short distance from his side of the bed to her side. Once on her side, he had attached himself like a barnacle to her. He was spooning her backside, with one arm wrapped around her and his hand gently squeezing her breast. And, if she was not very much mistaken, his...she paused. What should she call it? Dick or cock sounded somehow coarse. But member or manhood sounded like something out of one of those ancient stories from the 1800's on Earth. She would have to ask him just what to call it. Well, whatever it was, it was poking her ass.

The third thing that she noticed, was that she rather liked it. Somehow, each gentle squeeze on her breast made a kind of fluttering feeling in the pit of her stomach. Her sleep shirt had ridden up in the night and her panty-clad bottom was being rather insistently poked by his whatever it was called while he continued to sleep.

Without thinking, she found herself snuggling in his arms, enjoying the feel of them as he held her in his sleep. Those pills certainly worked fast. If this was after one day's dose, she was somehow excited to see what the second day's dose would do to them.

She would just feign that she was snuggling him in her sleep.

He was pretty sure she was awake.

Given that her breathing changed and she was beginning to push into him. Which put Mark into something of a difficult situation. She wasn't running in terror and seemed at least partially interested.

Whatever drugs they gave him were clearly working. It wasn't just that he was hard, he was THROBBING. His balls felt heavy to! Suddenly full of cum. He felt horny to! Full of desire and want that caused him to press his hard cock harder against his cock.

His hand which was on her breast began to knead and message the soft supple skin. He found her nipple through the fabric of her shirt and began to tease and pluck at it drawing it and rolling it between his fingers. There wasn't any way she could mistake that he was sleeping not with his hands pawing at her!

The hand on her breast became more insistent as it found her nipple and began to worry it. Almost instantly it hardened against his fingers. His actions were definitely of one very much awake. As his fingers plucked at her breast, it caused a flutter deep inside her, which was a very new feeling for her.

She finally couldn't keep quiet any longer. "Uh, good morning, Mark? Did you sleep well?" She wasn't quite sure as to what else to say at the moment and she wondered if she didn't say anything, he would spend the day in bed playing with her boob.

Certain questions ran through her head. How long did they expect it to take before she became pregnant? What if what if they were not successful? Or was that not even an option? She was not aware that she was pressing her bottom back against the hard "thing" poking her. She really should find out what to call his...whatever. How should she broach the subject? 'Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?' The old joke ran through her head.

"I take it that the pills have started to affect you?"

“That’s an understatement” He said hissing and shifting his hips as his cock throbbed between his legs. Everything down there felt tight and heavy from his throbbing balls to his large twitching cock. His hand had yet moved off of her chest and the handful he was grabbing only further increased his burning desire.

“I suppose I should move my hand” He murmured even though he made no attempt to move.

“Or maybe we should just….” He paused trying to work up the courage to say it “Go ahead and do the deed”

He noticed her look and hurriedly removed his hand and sat up to look at her.

“I just… I mean its whats expected” He said wincing at how lame he sounded. He tried to move to a different and more romantic track.

“I know I want you… I know that even before I was dosed up I thought you were pretty” He told her speaking honestly “And I don’t think I could have found someone better to be in this situation with”

He cleared his throat and blushed looking down.

“What do you think?” He asked her not looking back up with her “Want to have your first time?”

She had only know him for a day and yet, here they were sleeping in the same bed and expected to start popping out babies for this new society. Even now, her hormones were fluctuating inside her. She felt crampy from her period and between the pills she took yesterday and his hand on her boob and his "thing" pressing into her butt, she was finding herself horny. Yet she tried to remain civil and...human. And though she had known him not quite 24 hours, she thought that he sounded a bit stressed.

I suppose I should move my hand. Or maybe we should just….Go ahead and do the deed. I just… I mean its whats expected.

He seemed nervous, and quite frankly, though she was horny, being on her period did not exactly make her feel sexy.

I know I want you… I know that even before I was dosed up I thought you were pretty. And I don’t think I could have found someone better to be in this situation with.

She somehow didn't really believe him. Though, in the long run, she guessed that it really didn't matter. Whether she wanted to or not, it was all on.

What do you think? Want to have your first time?

She sat up, looking at him in confusion. "Mark, you do realize that I'm on my period. For about 3 days. Are you aware of that?" She stopped for a moment. "I mean, that would mean lubrication but...its..." Her words died in her throat. The drug thrummed in her system, making her want to lean into him. Though she was fighting it. Lord knew why. In the long run, they were gonna do it. Did it really matter if she was on her period or not?

When she mentioned being on her period he blushed a bit. Not because the idea was embarrassing or even gross but because it turned him on. The idea of having her taking her virginity while on her period was a heady triple threat.

He lifted himself off of the bed and finally detached himself from her. He motioned for her to wait and turned on his heel. He dissapeared for a second before coming back with two towels.

"Make it a touch less messy" He told her laying the towels on the bed and reaching to grab his boxers "I think that tells you exactly what I want"

He pushed his boxers down past his hips. His hard throbbing cock popped out bobbing in the air slightly as he watched her.

She saw him blush, and when he got up to head for the bathroom, she figured that she had grossed him out. Was he going to throw up? But his quick return carrying a couple of towels surprised her, as did his words as he spread them out on the bed.

Make it a touch less messy. I think that tells you exactly what I want

It told her that those pills had him horny, that he wanted sex now, no matter what. And with that, down went his boxers and his... penis or cock or crapolinni! The thing was huge! It didn't look like it could fit, though she knew that it would if eventually a baby would come out of that same place that his cock was to fit into. This first time would hurt, but her hormones were awakened and she could feel a pull towards him, willing to accept the pain of the first time.

Nodding somewhat shyly, she moved over until her panty-clad bottom rested in the middle of the towels. Lifting her butt a bit, she removed her panties, with the protective pad attached, dropping them on her side of the bed. With a bit of hesitation she lifted the hem of her sleepshirt, bringing it over her head. The cool air brushed against her nipples and they puckered in response. She dropped it over the side of the bed beside his boxers. She sat on the towels, naked and blushing and yet somewhat turned on.

Last edited:
This was actually happening!

He hadn't in a million years expected to be alone in bed with a beautiful girl. With all the prep to go to the new colony this was something that was never touched on or even talked about. It was so far off into the future that the organization that set up the colony program didn't even bother to say anything besides they wouldn't be interested in sex for a loooong time.

If only they could see him now.

She was ready for him her ass on the towel and entirely naked. His eyes raked up her body admiring it as he moved forward towards the edge of the bed. The desire for her was as clear as day in his eyes and his tongue flicked out hungrily over his bottom lip as he eyed her up and down.

"Don't be nervous" He told her as he moved onto the bed "I promise it might hurt for a minute but after that it should at least feel somewhat good. You might not be able to cum since it is the first time so don't worry about that just focus on the feeling"

He came over to her and after stroking her hair gave her a soft kiss. He pulled back to see if she was still doing okay and once he determined she was began to kiss her much more firmly and with passion.

The look he gave her was naked hunger though she could tell that he was keeping her inexperience in mind. And the pills were affecting her too. Making her want what she had never had. There was an internal pull in his direction. An aching deep down inside like she had never felt before.

For the first time since she had met him, she felt something for him. A draw. A need. Bringing them closer and closer.

Don't be nervous. I promise it might hurt for a minute but after that it should at least feel somewhat good. You might not be able to cum since it is the first time so don't worry about that just focus on the feeling

She nodded, trusting, though a bit apprehensive. It wasn't the pain. It couldn't be that bad. It was being a disappointment to him. He knew what he was doing. She didn't. Thank god someone knew what they were doing.

His kiss was gentle, as if to allay her fears. Once he was sure that she was okay with everything, he kissed her again. She reached up, her hand soft against his cheek.

"I trust you."

He kissed her back delighting in the sensation of a new lovers lips on his. His own cocktails of drugs and hormones helped to further the pleasure. Now that he actually engaging in a sexual act his desire was sky rocketing up. He struggled to recall a time when he had ever felt so horny or so beside himself with need.

"Shit these drugs are working" He said pulling back and looking at the rock hard cock between his legs "I guess they really want our equipment to work!"

He chucked at that before motioning for her to lay down. Once she did he pulled the rest of his clothing off and motioned for her to the same. While she did he leaned in kissing biting and touching her softly to keep her on edge. When she was finished he gave her a kind comforting smile and moved in between her legs.

"Now this is going to be mildly discomforting first" He told her his voice soft "but the drugs and hormones should help!"

His lips were demanding and seemed to match the urgency that she too felt. This was a new feeling for her and yet somehow the drugs made everything all right. The drugs made everything a need, a must, a desire. She didn't completely understand what it was that her body was craving. His kisses and nibbles against her body enticed her as he seemed to be working his way between her legs and her body seemed to hum in anticipation. With heart fairly beating, she awaited his instructions. She was not sure how to go about it, but her body felt as if it was needed a completion, something that was missing from herself. Whether it was sex with him, or the filling of her womb with a baby, she was not sure. All she knew was that the drugs made her need it, and she was going there with Mark.

Now this is going to be mildly discomforting first but the drugs and hormones should help!

She nodded and glanced down, seeing his...dick straining towards her like a missile homing in on its target. It's size was scary and she felt a flutter inside her. Crapolinni!

"Are you sure that...'it' will fit? I mean, never mind. I trust you. Of course it will fit." The drugs inside her seemed to scream in her brain. 'SHUT UP YOU IDIOT! YOU WANT THIS! YOU NEED THIS! LET THE MAN DO HIS JOB!'

Back