Daddy's Girl

Tom could hardly believe how uninhibited the women were. He wasn't sure if Misty knew them before inviting them to play, but regardless, they certainly fell into pleasuring each other with incredible gusto.

The girl who Misty had been eating previously, that Tom had told to clean his cock, had slipped two fingers into his daughter's pussy, but turned to him when he gave his order with a smile.

As Tom laid back beside his cunt eating little girl, he pulled the other pussy over his face and started licking as he felt a warm mouth close over his cock...

Misty pulled herself out from under Jessica and pushes the girl onto her back. Misty started to finger her increasing the number of fingers streching the dripping hole. Soon Misty had enough finger in the pussy that she figured that she should go fist the girl. She pushed her fingers deep into the girl. Jessica was arching her back and let out a loud groan when Misty got her whole hand into the girl.

As Tom ate the young pussy directly in front of him, he heard movement to his side. Stopping what he was doing briefly, he looked over in time to see his daughter's hand disappear inside the other girl's cunt.

"Oh god, look at that," he gasped, his cock throbbing at the sight...

Misty continued to fist Jessica and tease her clit with her tongue. She could feel the girl's insides pulsate around her fist which made the act that much more hot in her eyes. "You better not stop licking my friend there or she will grind herself on your face." misty said as she heard Jessica start to cum.

Well, with a warning like that, Tom couldn't help but stop licking the girl's cunt. He kept his tongue in his mouth and watched Misty fist her friend while he waited to find out what the pussy over his face was going to do...

Misty soon felt the cashier muscles clinch down on her fist as the girl came hard. Misty could see out of the corner of her eye her best friend start to smother her daddy with her cunt as she ground herself on his face.

Jessica had begun orgasming around Misty's wrist when the pussy above his face bore down and started to grind. He was practically drowning in cunt, but he got just enough air that he didn't feel like he was going to suffocate. There was no way for him to speak, the pussy writhing on his mouth assured that, so he simply hummed his satisfaction and let the girl use his face for her pleasure. He was going to smell cunt for days after this was over, and he didn't mind the idea at all...

Misty let the cashier calm down a bit keeping her fist in the girl. Misty positioned herself over the girl's face and when the girl began to calm down Misty sat on her face as she lowered herself on the cashier's face fucking herself with the face under her. Misty could see her best friend and sometimes lover starting to bounce on her daddy's face and she smirked. Misty warned her daddy about her friend doing this.

The pussy grinding on Tom's face got wilder and wilder, and he did everything he could to try and get the girl off as she did so. He could no longer see what Misty was doing, but he really dudn't mind. He had an aroused cunt writhing on his face. He hoped she'd cum soon, though, because he was really ready for more pussy riding his cock...

Misty could hear her friend cum and she moved over to her daddy and whispered into his ear "daddy will you come with me into the bathroom?"

The pussy that danced over his face tasted and smelled perfectly fantastic. Of course, he had to catch breaths when he could, but he loved being used like this.

While the girl continued to writhe atop him, he heard Misty say, "Daddy, will you come with me into the bathroom?"

That got his attention. Grabbing the thighs of his face-rider, he brought her to a halt, then pulled himself out from under her.

"Absolutely, baby. Do you want your friends to accompany us?" He wasn't sure what his daughter had planned, but he had suspicions, and if he was anywhere close to correct, it would kinky and hot. As well, if the other girls cared to get in on it, he was all for it...

"No daddy I want it to just be you and me." Misty said to her daddy before getting up and walking to the bathroom. Once her daddy was in with her she said "get into the bathtub daddy and sit down in it." She sat on his lap his hard cock resting between her lips and she let out a groan before her pee trickled out. She nuzzled his neck as she continued to pee on his lap.

Tom laid down in the tub as instructed, knowing what would come next, and loving the anticipation.

Misty straddled his hips, her pussy coming to rest against the shaft of his cock. She nestled herself down so that her wet young cunt opened and cradled his hard-on between the damp, warm lips of her beautiful cunt. within seconds, he felt the hot stream of his daughter's urine pass over the head of his cock and splash against his stomach and chest.

God, it was so kinky. It felt tremendous. He didn't want it to stop. His moan was unrestrained, and he felt himself throb against Misty's beautiful, pissing pussy. His daughter looked so beautiful sitting above him like this, he could barely stand it.

Even though they hadn't been invited, Tom was suddenly aware of being watched. Apparently his moans had piqued the interest of the other two girls, and when he looked up, he saw them standing and watching the lewd display of daughter peeing on father. Each woman had one hand on her pussy, rubbing furiously, the other clutching a breast. It was an arousing display, to be sure, but Tom found himself turning back to the pussy that peed on his cock and body.

Reaching up, he cupped each of Misty's tits and squeezed and kneaded while she continued to pee on him...

Misty moaned and kissed her daddy's neck as she continued to pee on him. She could hear the moans and groans that came from her friends so she motioned for them to come over. She didn't know that they liked this in fact she hadn't know she enjoyed doing this until her daddy joined her in the bathroom.

Tom just laid there and enjoyed the warm, taboo sensation of his daughter's pretty pussy pissing on him. It was hot and kinky to be watched while getting peed on, and when Misty beckoned the other two over closer, his cock throbbed.

"You know, if your friends have to go, I wouldn't mind if they peed on me, too," he said, dragging one hand down and rubbing Misty's clit as her stream started to subside...

Misty didn't answer her daddy she just nuzzled into his neck as she continued to pee on him. She could feel her friends start to knead her ass. She feel her bladder becoming empty and her stream lessen which ment her fun was about to end.

The other girls came over and began to caress Misty as her pee began to subside. She didn't comment on my offer for the other two, but still just stayed where she was, determined to give me every drop she could muster. It was fine with me. I was loving ever second.

"Sit on me, baby girl. Fuck your daddy. Let the other girls pee on both of us while we fuck."

"No daddy I want something like this to be something special that I do to you daddy no one else." Misty said as she sits on his cock. She didn't want to be peed on herself she wanted to be the one doing the peeing.

As Misty's glorious cunt swallowed his cock, Tom agreed. "Fair enough. I have no great desire to pee on you anyway. I mainly enjoy seeing the pee come out of your pussy and feeling it on my skin. If you ever change your mind, let me know."

By this time, Misty's pussy held his entire length in its warm, velvet grip. "Fuck me, baby girl. Let your friends watch as you fuck your daddy."

Misty done as she was told and started to bounce on her daddy's cock moaning out loudly. "Dddy please abuse me! Smack my titts or ass! Pull my nipples daddy." she moaned out as she rode her daddy's cock.

Misty was starting to get into their fuck now. She'd forgotten the other two women in the room, caressing both his and her bodies. When she begged for harsher treatment, his cock throbbed inside her.

Pulling back a hand, he slapped his daughter's lush breasts, watching the pink imprint of his hand appear on her flesh. Again and again, he beat her beautiful tits, until they glowed a rosy pink. He then guided the hands of the other two girls to a nipple each, and clamped down on their fingers hard, to show them how much to squeeze. He then told them, "Show no mercy."

With each attempt at bringing her pain Misty moaned wildly. She bounced wildly on her daddy's cock as she squeeled and moaned as her tits burned with pain. She shortly came on her daddy's cock not being able to hold back due to the pleasure of the pain

The combination of pain and pleasure the girls and Tom were giving Misty was driving her fucking bonkers.

'God, this is so damn sexy,' he thought as the girls brutally worked over his daughter's nipples. There were times he was afraid they were going to pull them completely off her tits, they were yanking so hard and stretching them so long. Misty loved it, though, if her orgasm was anything to go by.

And once she started to orgasm, she didn't seem prepared to stop. She writhed and ground on her father's cock, soaking his crotch even more than she had when she peed on him...

"Ohhhhh goddddd yessssss abuse me. Make me feel like the slut I am." Misty moaned out as she continued to fuck her daddy's cock. She grabbed her daddy's hand and moved it to her ass wanting him to give her a spanking. She continued to moan and yelp out with each hint of pain she was given.

Even though the angle was poor for spanking, Tom had no intention of making Misty dismount so he could give one to her properly. He began to smack her bare, wet ass as well as he could while she continued to writhe and moan. The other girls were practically tearing her nipples off, occasionally slapping her tits as hard as possible. Misty's breasts were going to ache like hell in the morning, but at the moment, her hormones were in overdrive, and it seemed everything that was done to her was translated into pleasure.

Tom could hardly believe he was holding out so well against such erotic odds. Still, whether he could fuck again anytime soon after this, he sure as hell wasn't about to call a halt now...

Back