Girls IMing While Masterbating ?

Just had to share

I've generally used chat as foreplay, to become hugely aroused in the evening, before sex with hubby. But just last week I had my first cyber O and it was absolutely incredible--one of my top ten for sure!
Then yesterday, a chat friend told me I had popped his cyber cherry...I just felt so happy and warm from that...
 
I've generally used chat as foreplay, to become hugely aroused in the evening, before sex with hubby. But just last week I had my first cyber O and it was absolutely incredible--one of my top ten for sure!
Then yesterday, a chat friend told me I had popped his cyber cherry...I just felt so happy and warm from that...

Congratulations, OQ.

There is a certain something to the written word...
 
Yes, and I love to read - Lit combines my two loves beautifully!


Here,here. The stories are what first drew me here. Some are exquisite.

Though, the real time stories that unfold have an allure all there own.
 
Well, not a girl, but I've done it before, although it has been quite a long time ago now.

Have to say, it is an enjoyable experience...it is a turn on to know I can get a woman off with just being descriptive with the written word and her using her imagination, and I know I have quite an active imagination myself. *chuckles*

I will say though, that camming is even more fun, however, and if you have a headset as well, and can hear her noises, it's pretty amazing.


~Wyld
 
Guy's perspective: I have done it before but prefer cam so they can see me in action
 
As a guy I love doing it with a certain girl on skype, hearing and seeing her cum is amazing.
 
Agreed! No clumsiness or having to get rid of bothersome clothing or looking for a quiet place to be alone ... just those words on the screen, telling me what the other person wants. No bad breath, no wrinkles, no body odor or embarrassing underwear stains. :eek: It's part reality and part fantasy, limited only by your lover's and your own imaginations!

:eek: Of course, it's hard to type with sticky fingers...

~Tori

I totally agree with this.
 
Back
Top