Girls IMing While Masterbating ?

I used to do it but then it became redundant with the men so I got a webcam and just cam with this one guy that I met on here eons ago. It frees my hands up. Would love to cam with another girl but they are always men or cam services and I have never actually tried to find one.

I love masturbating and I love doing it while someone is talking dirty to me on IM. I like to kneel over my dildo while I do it, that way I can use both hands to type most the time and keep the conversation going. :D

That does sound like fun....

And I think all the girls who did it while I was chatting with them..

Find it most invigorating and next best thing to the real thing. The word is another way to pleasure if you have the imagination to push the envelope to the limit.
Thank you for the post.

I know I'm not the first guy to ask this...but just how can I experience this first-hand??

:devil:

ha, yeah, both hands off and they say "where did you go?" I cammed at a friends once--with her--playing around for an old bf. it was fun.

I'll hold a cam for you. On second thought, that would get REALLY shaky!

How about the toe-shot I mentioned in the other thread? But picture this: Instead of showing all of you, just zeroing in on your toes while you get yourself off and I do the same (the viewer sees only your toes, hears only our moans), exploding on your toes. Then the cam can catch me cleaning it up and feeding it to you.

sounds hott i like it alot u got somemore different hott ideas

How about the toe-shot I mentioned in the other thread? But picture this: Instead of showing all of you, just zeroing in on your toes while you get yourself off and I do the same (the viewer sees only your toes, hears only our moans), exploding on your toes. Then the cam can catch me cleaning it up and feeding it to you.

Wouldn't mind doing the same for Loraine, too -- since we are in the same city.

1) using magic marker to connect freckles and moles on your body, then tracing my cock along those lines, leading ... where ever
2) a cam show of me undressing you while your blindfolded, maybe with viewers texting me about which piece to take off you next ...

Back