best phone sex experience?

amigayorbi

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Posts
1,932
hi guys n girls,

i am a big lover of phone sex. could we share our best phone sex experience on here.

and yes, when i say phone sex , voice chat is included.

cheers!

GK
 
Phone sex? Does sexting count. :rolleyes:
Anyway, I'm a visual person from the 21 century. Everytime a guy has tried I hang up. Don't call me 9 in the morning asking me what I'm wearing, not that I can stop him from jerking off.
 
I have done both phone and cam... I agree with the sexy lady above, seeing is better... but one night I had an old friend call me up and she was kind of drunk... but not too far gone, and she was talking to me... she was horny... and we started to play with a guy friend of hers dropped by.... I ended up talking them into having sex and I "directed them into what to do" It was very hot to have that kind of control and also to hear them fucking like rabbits.... very hot
 
nice!

sounds hot!

i have had a few of them which are totally different experiences.

do you prefer intimate phone sex or purely lustful ones?
 
Just depends on my mood and vibe with the person on whether its a cam show verses a phone session however I've always preferred phone. The best well has been a good ol daddy Dom ...still can get me to the brink of blacking out...whew...
 
sounds familiar..

Just depends on my mood and vibe with the person on whether its a cam show verses a phone session however I've always preferred phone. The best well has been a good ol daddy Dom ...still can get me to the brink of blacking out...whew...

i know where you are coming from! i have a naughty girl who loves almost blacking out while voice chatting with me. seems she can take it all and still want more!

love hearing her make all kinds of noises as i instruct her!
 
I've tried sex on the phone, but I kept falling off....

Seriously, I have been enjoying phone sex since the days of the party lines, before internet chat rooms. In some cases, I have had phone sex, then text and cam and chat relationships that went on for months or even years in a couple of cases. It can be very fun, but it takes time to find the right people.
I have met a few, which can be scary, but fun at least a couple of times. I enjoy sexual experiences, especially when they're nasty. Communication Device Sex, or CDS, can be truly enjoyable for many of us. Now and then, the experience falls flat, but that is among the risks there in.
 
An ex and I used to phone sex while we were apart. It was enjoyably, but we found out after being reunited that we both came several minutes before we actually finished on the phone.
Now phone sex just reminds me of the movie, Her.
 
I have done both phone and cam... I agree with the sexy lady above, seeing is better... but one night I had an old friend call me up and she was kind of drunk... but not too far gone, and she was talking to me... she was horny... and we started to play with a guy friend of hers dropped by.... I ended up talking them into having sex and I "directed them into what to do" It was very hot to have that kind of control and also to hear them fucking like rabbits.... very hot

Well overhearing is fucking hot. But I thought OP meant whispering sweet nothings into the phone.
 
I'm a little in love with phone sex, especially if the guy is as vocal as I am. Cam is great, especially at first, but as much as I love watching him stroke it, it can be a little distracting trying to juggle a camera. Some times I just want to close my eyes, let my imagination go and enjoy.

i agree 100%
 
I love having phone sex but now a days it getting hard to find women that like it. I'm hoping they are still out there.
 
My wife, a few months ago, called me to tell me about the guy she'd flirted with on the plane. She described in detail their conversation and his flirting, despite her ring, and how sorely tempted she was...

I stroked my cock as she described to me how he looked, how he "accidentally" held her hips to guide her up the plane aisle. It quickly descended into her fantasy of stroking his cock on the flight, jacking him off, then sucking him under a blanket and tasting his cum before they landed...All of this was described to me as she sat in the airport lounge, unable to play in public but pushing me over the edge until I shot a huge load all over my chest, imagining her with her lips wrapped around his cock, pleasuring him at 30,000 feet.
 
I love phone play, but it is indeed getting more and more difficult to find good partners. Or maybe I'm just getting pickier? There is something so erotic about hearing a woman's voice as she becomes aroused, about finding our way through a roleplay in the moment. There's also much less cover than messaging: the erotic charge and the dangerous move happen in real time, and the hesitation and gasp are real.

Of course, there are two other big benefits: hands can be free to do their job (I've yet to figure out how to type and play at the same time); and, of course, it can be hard to know out here who is lurking behind "sexyhotchick4u" or "cuteesubvixen" with three posts.
 
Phone is a wonderful distraction while doing it yourself. I'm someone that really enjoys the sounds of sexy, so playing while someone else plays and I can hear everything turns me on.

I think my favorite was with a married woman who was downstairs while her husband was upstairs, sleeping. The whole whispering dirty words while she tried to prevent herself from fully letting go was so incredibly sexy.
 
Years ago in college we had a pay phone on my floor in the dormitory and frequently a woman , who called herself Lori but whom we referred to as the moaner would call the payphone and masturbate while she talked to the guys on my floor. I often talked back and eventually I gave her the telephone number to my room. She would call at random times during the day and late at night. She claimed to be a stripper and one time we planned to meet up. I told her what I was wearing and we agreed to meet at a local mall. Some place safe for both of us. She didn't show or at least she didn't show herself to me but that was purely because of happenstance. While I was waiting one of my friends saw me and came up to me. We talked for a short while and then he left.

Apparently Lori saw him talking to me and she thought I was setting her up. That night she called and we talked about why she didn't show. She explained and then we started talking about me and my friend Mike both doing her. I was just 19 and pretty naive at the time but very sexual and pretty open kinded compared to most people my age. I often fantasized about ffm threesomes and she and I had many phone sex conversations about them before that but a mfm threesome ad never come up before.

We started getting into it and we were both spinning a very erotic tale when she suggested some contact between me and my friend. I was, at the time very straight and I told her that I wasn't into that and she let it go. We both came and we continued to talk for several years after that but we never did meet up. Often when we talked she would go back to the idea of a mfm threesome and she often pressed for guy/guy contact...even just caressing or incidental contact. I became more comfortable with that but never anything more. Eventually I transferred to a new school and lost touch and I haven't had phone sex in years.

That said...in middle age I've become comfortable with my bisexuality and I wish that I'd been more open minded then.
 
A few years back a very good friend of mine who I enjoyed a fair bit of phone and cam with invited a new female friend of her's over to share a first time experience for each of them and asked me to share and direct .....I think to make both more comfortable to have someone tell them what to do. It worked great for everyone involved......:)
 
great to know

i would love to have an experience with 2 people on the line: 2 girls or a girl and a guy.

have cammed with couples but then phone would be awesome!

in fact i was wondering if some phone sex lovers could get together for a 3some, not a good idea?
 
It was this summer, with a 19 year old college coed I met here on Lit. She was at her parents' place for the summer and had to be real quiet so as not to be heard.
 
It was this summer, with a 19 year old college coed I met here on Lit. She was at her parents' place for the summer and had to be real quiet so as not to be heard.

Very hot. Had a session last year with a 21 yr old coed. She had to be quiet so her dorm room roommate would't hear her as we played and she was calling me Daddy.
 
I've only had the pleasure of meeting two women who enjoyed phone sex.

One was many years ago. I was 26 and she was 21. We worked together and dated until I moved to the west coast. Since she still lived at home, she'd call me late at night or on weekends when no one should be around the office. We had some great imaginative sessions, usually working into our play the room she was in at the time...the typing pool (yes, that long ago!), the computer room, conference room, etc. It all came crashing down when she called me from the reception area on weekend night. She fingered herself to a wet and wild orgasm and as she rose a few minutes later to hang up the phone and leave, she was greeted by the security guard who had been enjoying the show.

The second is my current GF who's in the UK while I'm here in the US. The distance and length of times apart make for some hot times on the phone. Often, after she cums, we'll sweet talk for a minute or two before she nods off. Thank God for free Vonage and Skype calls overseas.
 
While Mrs K and I were just dating. She lived in Chicago...I still lived in Michigan, working and finishing up my degree. We'd see each other, ever second weekend... So phone sex became the game.

you'd think the first time would be the best.. it's like having it off the first time.. Awkward....the best and most memorable..talking about fucking....i could hear the the vibe buzzing... after several minutes, the noise was loud buzz..then a long soft buzz....she said.."guess where the toy is " "Where babe"...."up my butt".... all I cold say was "how deep"....her response "Oh fuck...all the way now...OH...OH FUCK".
 
Back
Top