Favorite Male Masturbation Toy?

beeftestical

Virgin
I've been adult for some time now and still haven't purchased anything for masturbation other than a moisturizer.

I have looked for a bit and come close to buying something but every time I saw something I might want there was ONE negative review that put me off. Things like too hard to clean, felt like I was fucking a flashlight, etc.

What do you own? What do you want? What should I buy?

I've been adult for some time now and still haven't purchased anything for masturbation other than a moisturizer.

I have looked for a bit and come close to buying something but every time I saw something I might want there was ONE negative review that put me off. Things like too hard to clean, felt like I was fucking a flashlight, etc.

What do you own? What do you want? What should I buy?

Beer bottle

What's the mood your trying to reach? Heard the fleshlight was nice. I was thinking of trying one. Have also explored the other end of the spectrum too. So where do you want to land or for some "what" do you want to land on?

I find the use of the Aneros prior to and during masturbation makes for a powerful, self-induced orgasm, oh, and the use of some thick, soft, bulky, woolly sweater-typre material...but that's just me.

I use this little thing to rub against my cock head. It makes me cum loads every time. It's only 2 inches long. It's the business.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 151
The fleshlight is pretty damn good... especially if you go through the trouble of warming it up.

I've had a lot of fun with a soft-jelly thing with a small hole through the middle and what look like a pair of lips on one end.

P.S. gerry -- you're looking good.

I've had a lot of fun with a soft-jelly thing with a small hole through the middle and what look like a pair of lips on one end.

P.S. gerry -- you're looking good.

That sounds like the little jelly type pussy I had. I didn't like it but that is where I got my little vibrator from.

Ps. Homer, thanks very much.

Back