Some Say..... (Stig From Top Gear lines) [Person Above]

jack80

Hail to the King!
You know Top Gear (UK one, the good one!). You know how they introduce the Stig.

Lets try this here, say something like what they would say on the show about the person above.

I'll just start it:

Some say he has a Chainsaw for a hand. Some Say he doesn't have a single thought in his head. All We know is, He's Called Jack80

You know Top Gear (UK one, the good one!). You know how they introduce the Stig.

Lets try this here, say something like what they would say on the show about the person above.

I'll just start it:

Some say he has a Chainsaw for a hand. Some Say he doesn't have a single thought in his head. All We know is, He's Called Jack80

Some say he has a Chainsaw for a hand. Some Say he doesn't have a single thought in his head. All We know is his boomstick has gotten rusty. He's called Jack80 ;)

some say she's made of sugar and spice....others say she's gunpowder and lead....she's Blulilacgrl.....:D

Some say he has a Chainsaw for a hand. Some Say he doesn't have a single thought in his head. All We know is his boomstick has gotten rusty. He's called Jack80 ;)

Some say she can kill a man with a look. Some say she knows her way around a boomstick :)p). All we know is, I am an idiot, and she is called Blulilacgrl!

some say she's made of sugar and spice....others say she's gunpowder and lead....she's Blulilacgrl.....:D

Some say he has a forked tongue, some say he likes to eat his women whole! All we know is he has found his soul! He's called Azuldrgon!

Some say he has a forked tongue, some say he likes to eat his women whole! All we know is he has found his soul! He's called Azuldrgon!

Legend has it that he is known for having lips of sugar and a mind darker than hell itself. It has been said that his lovers admit that he loves spooning. All we know is that he's Jack80!!

Some say he can melt faces as well as hearts. Some say he reads stories to disabled children by day while eating people alive at night. All we know is he's called Azuldrgon!

(And I fucking love that show.)

Some say he can melt faces as well as hearts. Some say he reads stories to disabled children by day while eating people alive at night. All we know is he's called Azuldrgon!

(And I fucking love that show.)

Some say her hair is really fire, and can burn you if you touch it! Some say she can wink and melt a man from 100 yards! All we know is, she is a fun-seeking girl! She's GingerVixen!

(Yeah. I actually watched series 2-on that is on netflix so many times...)

Back