Phylosophical Plot Bunny ?

Handley_Page

Draco interdum Vincit
Further to the thoughts of the "Perfect Woman", it now seems that there are those who' like to "bring back the (brain) dead."
It's an interesting idea but I fear we are in for some really strange statements; I worry that they will not be sufficiently informative, but the usual screeching junk aimed probably at the lowest possible denominator.

See HERE,
and
HERE.

Further to the thoughts of the "Perfect Woman", it now seems that there are those who' like to "bring back the (brain) dead."
It's an interesting idea but I fear we are in for some really strange statements; I worry that they will not be sufficiently informative, but the usual screeching junk aimed probably at the lowest possible denominator.

See HERE,
and
HERE.

Is anybody thinking 'Pet Sematary' round about now, or is it just me?

See HERE,
and
HERE.

Trust me, Handley, the OP of that first perfect girl thread does not want their brain resurrected. A woman with a brain is undesirable to a misogynist.

I ain't read that one.

It's one of Stephen King's creepier stories, about a pet cemetery, the 'Pet Sematary' of the title, where, if one climbs over the barrier into the old burial ground beyond and buries a pet there, it comes back...changed. The main protagonist puts his baby son there when he's killed in a road traffic accident, and, well, read the book; it gave me a major case of the willies.

The book is compelling, the film is risible, but the remake is supposed to be on track and have Guillermo del Toro at the helm, so it's already sounding better. We shall see...

Last edited:
Back