After The Lovin'

tumblr_orxwx55LBi1wqnc05o1_500.jpg

He touches my face and I touch his.
He, incessantly pushing those few stray hairs behind my ear. Me, my palm on his cheek, my thumb on his lips, feeling the rough and the soft at the same time.
We look at each other endlessly.
Then sleep.

He touches my face and I touch his.
He, incessantly pushing those few stray hairs behind my ear. Me, my palm on his cheek, my thumb on his lips, feeling the rough and the soft at the same time.
We look at each other endlessly.
Then sleep.

:heart:

I love his hand on my head, it reminds me that he knows me so well, that I love it, that we both understand my place is under his hand, that he owns me, he cares for me, he is connected to me. Aahhhhh.

I love this thread :rose:

Hi, Lucy :rose:

It is a beautiful thread.
I like to come here and calm myself and be reminded of the peace that comes with gentle touches.

tumblr_ovd1k0rB9V1w2qt9to1_400.gif

Talking softly, heartbeats slowing, her hand stroking... The dancing fingertips are adorable (and totally something I would do :))

http://submission.**********/uploads/pictures/2015/08/186/bdsmlr-175-haD0aHTjTE1.jpg

I've never liked sleep, never had much use for it, always something I could be or wanted to be doing. Turns out, I wasn't sleeping because I had nothing to look forward to, nothing to work for, I was missing something the rest of me wouldn't let go of, no matter how hard I tried to drown it. Didn't think it existed for me. But it does, and now that I have it, I've never slept better.
Only catch is,
tumblr_nko5s9lVr11u2fg36o2_400.gif

she has to fall asleep first :rose:

I've never liked sleep, never had much use for it, always something I could be or wanted to be doing. Turns out, I wasn't sleeping because I had nothing to look forward to, nothing to work for, I was missing something the rest of me wouldn't let go of, no matter how hard I tried to drown it. Didn't think it existed for me. But it does, and now that I have it, I've never slept better.
Only catch is,

Awwwwww!

Only catch is,
tumblr_nko5s9lVr11u2fg36o2_400.gif

*blush*

Back