Help please with male chasity

emme8

Very confusing
Joined
Sep 26, 2015
Posts
464
Hi y'all.
I'm a bit of an oblivious idiot at times.
My husband wants to get to into male chasity. Im good with that. I've been restricting orgasms and reading up a bit. The problem is;I'm an idiot and I need a idiots guide book or something. I (we) need help with information about buying the correct device.

Thanks
 
From what I understand, the plastic devices are more favourable for wearing for any length of time. Make sure you get one that can be adjusted for a snug but comfortable fit.
 
Another good suggestion is to go to a trader's fair, and actually talk to the maker of the product if you can. They'd be able to answer any technical or safety questions in detail.
 
Now, see here. there are different ways you can go.

1) Plastic chastity cage.
Pros: Cheap, easy to use, looks good.
Cons: Cleaning problems will become apparrent over extended use. Some like them, but I found they are very uncomfortable. Also they are known to split in the place two halves are soldiered together, and when that happens they can pinch and even cut the skin.
I would recommend them if you want to get fun, but not if you want to have it on 24/7 for a long time

2) silicone.
Pros: The material is softer and allowes more organic fit. They look nice too, and frankly they are all the way better than plastic, if you ask me.

3) metal. This is the hardcore, more expensive but the best choice overall. If you should find yourself interested, look for custom-made devices. They will cost, but they will fit perfectly and will allow extended wear.
 
Mistress Lori (google it) from Oregon manufactures stainless steel chastity tubes. I have been wearing the Lori 2b device all the time for about four years. My wife unlocks me periodically when she wants penetration. It is a permanent lifestyle. These Lori devices do not have a padlock and are locked with a special patented locking screw with a peculiar head. If you don't have the "key" you can't get it off except by drilling out the screw. I had to do that once and it took me two days and three drill bits, and a lot of tense moments.

My 2b device cost around $500 US, but it is worth every penny. It is VERY important to get the measurements right when ordering. In my case, the ring through which the balls and penis are pushed so that it stays behind the whole package can't be put on unless I soak it in hot water for a few minutes to allow it to expand just enough to get it over the "the boys" one at a time. Once the ring is in place, the tube is easily attached to it and screwed together. Note that the tube should be sized so that the length and breadth are equal to the dimensions of the flaccid state of the penis. The tube has two spikes at the bottom entrance and the ring has two spikes at the top, so that if you have measured correctly and everything is snug, the wearer's penis cannot get larger, and it cannot be removed. Believe me, I know.
 
Some sex toy websites allow users to review the products, so you might look at those to get some idea what others think about various devices. You can also find all kinds of toys on Amazon, too, so maybe look through those reviews as well? I'm not sure how helpful it'll be, but if you have the time, it sure can't hurt. Or you could make him do the research for you. ;)
 
Sleeping

Men often (always) have erections while sleeping. Some wake up with a full bladder and a semi erection.

How does this work out if he is wearing a cage? I would think that he will wake up as his member is pressed against the cage.
 
Yeah but what I and the other poster wonder (I think) is do you get woken up in the middle of the night while sleeping because your cock wants to expand and the chastity device won't let it? I've always hoped my wife would put me in a device but if I got woken up a few times every night due to the device then that would be a huge negative. People need enough sleep at night to carry on with their lives. I've never heard anyone talk about this aspect.
 
Yeah but what I and the other poster wonder (I think) is do you get woken up in the middle of the night while sleeping because your cock wants to expand and the chastity device won't let it? I've always hoped my wife would put me in a device but if I got woken up a few times every night due to the device then that would be a huge negative. People need enough sleep at night to carry on with their lives. I've never heard anyone talk about this aspect.[/QUOT

.

...........
 
Last edited:
As I stated earlier in this thread, I have a very heavy stainless steel chastity tube device. Over the months and years you do get used to it, but initially waking up was a minor problem in the night, but not from pain, just the arousal (all dressed up and no place to go). I have worn mine for years now (I have no key, wife has), and it is very comfortable provided that you use hand moisturizer cream around the inside end of the tube and under and around the testicle ring. Daily cleaning inside is done with small cotton swabs in the shower. Strict attention to hygiene is critical.
 
Yes, it will wake you up a lot at night, you will be come fully aware of how often you become erect at night. *grins impishly* I hear you get use to it after so long, but be prepared for some sleepy days.
 
Dumb Question?

Is it possible to cum in a cage? I think I have seen some photos of post cum caged cocks. I almost always pull one off in the morning while I have my coffee and peruse Literotica or some other websites. It would be a challenge at least.
 
Is it possible to cum in a cage? I think I have seen some photos of post cum caged cocks. I almost always pull one off in the morning while I have my coffee and peruse Literotica or some other websites. It would be a challenge at least.

Yep. For some men, anyway. You don't have to have a full-hard on to ejaculate, in chastity or not. :)
 
I think the key is to focus more on the emotional aspects of chastity, toys are all well and good, but they don't make the experience. That's up to the person enforcing the chastity.

Learn to take control and ownerships of his orgasms and make sure the language that you use reflects that.

He's coming for you, and you alone. If you enjoy begging, make him beg. If you enjoy being a masochist, inflict pain. Start small, and a slow, and find out what you like best, and what turns him on. Check in with him and make sure he's enjoying the experience. This doesn't have to be a full stop in the action, but something simple "You're enjoying this, aren't you?", or if he enjoys humiliation: "you're enjoying this, aren't you, you worthless fucking pig", etc...

Rinse and repeat.
 
Regarding a full bladder, the one my wife has placed on me is a cage with a tube that is inserted into the ureathrea and allows me to urinate almost normally so even in public,unless naked no one would notice any difference. The first one we used applied a lot of pressure to the end of the penis and I would either have to sit or end up spraying everywhere. The tube,although uncomfortable at times and needs cleaning if inserted for long periods needs to be cleaned and reinserted often. The tube also allows me to ejaculate when she stimulates my prostrate while I am caged, although you might think it is pleasurable being caged is frustrating and somewhat painful ad your penis wants to grow beyond the limits of the cage and the ring presses around the scrotum and penis. At times to please her self she will use me by mounting me and really using the cage with me in it as a dildo. I have never cum like that. And regarding masturbation , I tried that a couple of times after being horny and being caged for almost two weeks, I just could not stimulate myself enough to get there. My wife controls the key and decides when I am worthy of being allowed to remove the cage or to be told to masturbate for her pleasure or when things are just right I am allowed to get hard and actually be allowed to enter her and sometimes being allowed to cum in her.

Maybe this all sounds strange but it has made our lifestyle, mistress slave work well. We have a couple of friends who have similar relationships and we all enjoy getting together and serving or being ordered around. Our friends use a solid metal tube device and it has similar tube insert. He says because it is solid it has to be removed almost everyday and sometimes more than once for cleaning. He does experience some discomfort during this process as he tells me at times he will start to become erect and overfills the tube and his mistress will force him into it , because of the openness of the cage it is easier to keep clean and allows the skin to breath. My mistress has suggested we switch but so far that has not happened but I think it will be changed very soon. I do like the look of the tube but not sure about what my friend has described as being what I am looking forward to.
 
Try metal, silicone, and plastic, only way to know for sure what you prefer. Don't buy online, explore in-person.
 
Hi y'all.
I'm a bit of an oblivious idiot at times.
My husband wants to get to into male chasity. Im good with that. I've been restricting orgasms and reading up a bit. The problem is;I'm an idiot and I need a idiots guide book or something. I (we) need help with information about buying the correct device.

Thanks
Give one of my favorite authors a try.

Lucy Fairbourne Male Chastity: A Keyholders Guide..
 
Back
Top