Never told anyone about this side of me before.

Belongtoyou

Experienced
I posted this in the wrong place earlier in the personals section so I'll put it here. I wasn't trying to create spam intentionally. While I am quite open to the idea of meeting someone part of this is just wanting to get it out.

I'd decided to try here since over the years a lot of stories really opened me up more to what it is I am and want. So I figured this might be a good place to let it out.

Sorry, bit nervous so bare with me. I hope I don't ramble too much.

But I figured this would be anonymous enough to find someone to talk about myself and things I'd never told anyone before and see how things go. I will preface this by saying I am quite real and sincere. If something should ever come of it I don't want a one time thing or something impersonal.

I am a male, single, tall and skinny type, no tats or piercings. I am 34. I do internet security and I'm in nursing school.

My whole life the women I'd been drawn to and attracted to have something about them most women don't. A look in their eyes maybe, I don't know I can't explain it really. But they bring out feelings in me most women don't. They make me feel shy, nervous, intimidated, embarassed and ummmmmm VERY submissive. I mean I love those feelings, a lot, but because of those feelings I can't approach those women so I haven't exactly..........been with a woman so to speak

I'd been this way my whole life, only drawn to women that bring out those feelings. I'd dated some women and we had fun and such but nothing ever came of it and just would fizzle out. I met one dominant woman once for a drink and not much happened but it was enough to tell me I needed more, a lot more, hopefully more than I could handle.

I know when it started. It was when I was younger and I discovered my mother's bedside table with various things in it, including a book of taboo stories which I read. And honestly she was the first person to bring out those feelings in me.

Aside from a few limits she can ask, tell, or force me to do anything she wants. Even if I don't like it I'd still enjoy pleasing her. I desperately wish to be used for any dirty, kinky, depraved thing she would like. My limits are no kids, no drugs, no shit play and nothing physically damaging on purpose like cutting. I'd spent a long time reading, searching and so on. The longer I'd waited the more it went from a curiosity, to a want, to a need.

If you happen to use kik my name on it is crumbledumble

Last edited:
I posted this in the wrong place earlier in the personals section so I'll put it here. I wasn't trying to create spam intentionally. While I am quite open to the idea of meeting someone part of this is just wanting to get it out.

I'd decided to try here since over the years a lot of stories really opened me up more to what it is I am and want. So I figured this might be a good place to let it out.

But I figured this would be anonymous enough to find someone to talk about myself and things I'd never told anyone before and see how things go. I will preface this by saying I am quite real and sincere. If something should ever come of it I don't want a one time thing or something impersonal.

I am a male, single, tall and skinny type, no tats or piercings. I am 34. I do internet security and I'm in nursing school.

My whole life the women I'd been drawn to and attracted to have something about them most women don't. A look in their eyes maybe, I don't know I can't explain it really. But they bring out feelings in me most women don't. They make me feel shy, nervous, intimidated, embarassed and ummmmmm VERY submissive. I mean I love those feelings, a lot, but because of those feelings I can't approach those women so I haven't exactly..........been with a woman so to speak

I'd been this way my whole life, only drawn to women that bring out those feelings. I'd dated some women and we had fun and such but nothing ever came of it and just would fizzle out. I met one dominant woman once for a drink and not much happened but it was enough to tell me I needed more, a lot more, hopefully more than I could handle.

I know when it started. It was when I was younger and I discovered my mother's bedside table with various things in it, including a book of taboo stories which I read. And honestly she was the first person to bring out those feelings in me.

Aside from a few limits she can ask, tell, or force me to do anything she wants. Even if I don't like it I'd still enjoy pleasing her. I desperately wish to be used for any dirty, kinky, depraved thing she would like. My limits are no kids, no drugs, no shit play and nothing physically damaging on purpose like cutting. I'd spent a long time reading, searching and so on. The longer I'd waited the more it went from a curiosity, to a want, to a need.

This isn't what you want to hear. But I'm afraid you may have painted yourself into a corner. I'm going to guess there are a lot more neutral (ie: neither) and submissive women than dominant ones. So, you are in effect looking for a needle in a haystack.

Unfortunately, this is a vicious circle. This is your personality and you can't change that. But if you don't change it, your likelihood of finding a partner is reduced.

I have three suggestions.

Look to join a BDSM club, I would suggest you join one in a neighboring city rather than your own. Ie: in a different state of province. You'll meet a circle of people who you can arrange "play-dates" with.

Secondly, instead of only looking for a dominant woman, you could statistically improve your chances by finding someone who could switch.

Third, if you strike a relationship with a woman as equals, you may be able to grow your relationship to the point that she will be able to meet your submissive needs, perhaps not to the exact degree that you wish, but better than nothing. But this could take a long time and it takes a lot of hard work to build a monogamous relationship to this level, but once achieved, it can last for a long time too. In my opinion, this is ideal and it is worth the effort. You'll have a partner for life.

There's plenty of women who are happy to take a more dominant role in sex. I'm generally on the submissive side, but with the last guy I was seeing, he clearly wanted something that was a bit more like him not being in control, and I was more than happy to take on that role ... we never really explored it properly, because things finished before we got the chance, but I had every intention of handcuffing him to the bed and torturing him a little. (Not actual torture - just playing with his mind a bit.)

Joining a nearby BDSM group is probably a good idea. (I have no idea why it would be need to be in the next state - just find one that's near by so it's easy to get along to meet ups.) There's also probably some localised online group that caters to people with various kinks. There's definitely one or two here, and our population is tiny. Try FetLife - it didn't work for me, but a lot of people find it really helpful. The face-to-face groups are generally quite low key - the one here meets in a public place, and as the organiser said to me 'people could easily think we're macrame enthusiasts'. It's just a good way to meet people who have the same general interests as you.

It's a tricky balance between finding someone you actually like and finding someone who'll satisfy your kinks. My dating profile tend to have a clue or two in them that anyone who knows about kink would pick up on. And I tend to attract guys who are pretty open sexually, because I'm open sexually. You might need to be a bit careful, because you could end up people taking advantage of your need, so that makes it doubly important to be sure you actually like whoever you end up seeing. Just remember that being dominant isn't the same as being a bitch - don't mistake one for the other.

You've made a really important first step, which is recognising how you feel and what you want. Maybe try the online options first, because that can be a bit less threatening. Chat with a few people and feel your way around a bit.

Back