How to get over fear of first cumshot in mouth?

Wait. So the person who started the thread really is a man?

I was confused by his joke and av since I have signatures turned off. This is his alter-ego.

Well, speaking as a gal, I'd say the most important thing is not to pressure her. That's a huge turn-off. If she's that grossed out by it, maybe just let the issue go. I mean, imagine really thinking you're going to puke as a result of doing sexual with/for your partner.

Yeah, I can imagine. That's why I haven't pressured her, or gone after it much. Last night was a (belated) birthday sex day. I really wanted this as a present, she still didn't want to do it. We talked about it (not argued, which is one of the reason we've been together 14 years lol), which is where she raised most of the points in the original post.

I am very aware of her wants and needs (sometimes to a fault lol).

Does she want to get over this, or do you want her to get over this? You're getting head already, which is awesome! High five! Help her feel confident and sexy and be appreciative of what she's already doing, and maybe eventually the idea will appeal to her. My two cents!

Yeah, the head is great. She even likes sometimes getting on her knees or laying back, and letting my face fuck her. So it's not like she's a prude or anti-sex or anything. I think deep down she'd WANT to do this for me, but it completely skeeves her out and that's the first thing that comes to her mind. If she had a choice one way or the other, she'd probably never want to do it, rather than build up to it. On the other hand, maybe knowing how much I want it would mean she would want to try.

If she does ever decide she wants to go that way, I want to have the best plan in place to help her along-- to help her face her fears, build up to it, and not have it all end with throwing up and disaster. =)

I was confused by his joke and av since I have signatures turned off. This is his alter-ego.

No sigs? You must have a very sober screen. :)

&Well I read his sig and he said he likes to write this way. This apparently is some of his work. :rolleyes:

No sigs? You must have a very sober screen. :)

&Well I read his sig and he said he likes to write this way. This apparently is some of his work. :rolleyes:

I had to turn sigs off about 6 years ago so my eyes would stop bleeding :(

Well how do we know which advice to give.

If its "girl" advice he can pass it on to her and if its "boy" advice he can use it himself. Hopefully he won't get it mixed up or hold us responsible for the results.

Have her give you a handjob, you cum, and she lick you up. She'll find out what you taste like from that. I think she's setting herself up from already not liking it without trying it, which is her perogative, just isn't really getting the whole experience.

If she thinks she will vomit, she probably will. This is a non-starter unless and until she wants to "fix" it.

If its "girl" advice he can pass it on to her and if its "boy" advice he can use it himself. Hopefully he won't get it mixed up or hold us responsible for the results.

"Dear Lit. I tried to give my wife a blowjob today, and the universe broke. I'm suing someone!"

Oh god, saying that to her-- the "irony" of it is off the scale. :|

Usually the only people I notice keeping their signatures clean are GBers and that's not all of them. Most of us learned ages ago to just turn them off.

Bitch. And I mean that in a completely loving way.

Listen! Obviously it wasn't your signature that was causing blood to pour from my eyes. And with sigs turned off, it never will. Kinda sounds like I have ebola, though. Sig ebola. :eek:

Listen! Obviously it wasn't your signature that was causing blood to pour from my eyes. And with sigs turned off, it never will. Kinda sounds like I have ebola, though. Sig ebola. :eek:

Wait, ebola causes blood to drip from the eyes? Oh my God! I saw photos and kinda pay attention the news :rolleyes: but I didn't know all of that. I...might...puke. Thanks for mentioning ebola hun.

Wait, ebola causes blood to drip from the eyes? Oh my God! I saw photos and kinda pay attention the news :rolleyes: but I didn't know all of that. I...might...puke. Thanks for mentioning ebola hun.

I do the Lord's work.

Dear lit: a friend of mine says she thinks she may puke if she sees pictures of Ebola victims. How can I change her mind and help her build up to seeing the pictures in baby steps?

Failing that, how can I cum in her mouth?

Oh god, saying that to her-- the "irony" of it is off the scale. :|

I was thinking the same. Actually, I was thinking that statement took irony out in the woods, murdered it in cold blood, and buried it in a shallow grave. (As though I should talk with the number of links I have. :roll eyes:)

Usually the only people I notice keeping their signatures clean are GBers and that's not all of them. Most of us learned ages ago to just turn them off.

I've had them turned off for years. They're so annoying. If I wanted to look, I'll open the profile up.

Otherwise I run a tight ship.

Last edited:
I've had them turned off for years. They're so annoying. If I wanted to look, I'll open the profile up.

I didn't know you could DO that.

Thanks y'all.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Back