Love's Leverage (closed)

-Elliot felt her orgasim Close and whispered.-“thats it Dani come on baby girl.”-he whispered and continued feeling her body shake.-
 
To...together... Love...

She managed to gasp out as orgasm finally assaulted her every fiber as she hugged him tight hips pressed firmly against him.
 
“mm you on the pill baby?”-he asked her not sure the answer.-“just tell me where and i will.”-he said softly as his growl came from his cock ramming her holding back just that much.-
 
Yeah...

She held him tight lost in the explosive passion.

Now lover...
 
-Elliot came cor her filling her completely and held her tightly keeping hs cock deep inside her panting softly .-“mmmm... Dani my god...that was amazing.”
 
She just hugged him as orgasm thundered through her body for now deleting any feeling of pain from her leg.

Yeah...

She looked into his eyes smiling and sated
 
-Elliot held her close and stroked her hair.-“Mmm and this is constricted a bit...”-he chuckled softly in her ear. His hand rubbed her back while the other played gently with her hair.-
 
Curled there against him hugging him close with a smile she closed her eyes. She hadn't felt anything like this since Red then again she never let anyone in those close that wasn't a mark since Red either.

The device she had attached to his com to boost signal range beeped softly once then twice. She didn't notice it.
 
-Elliot played with her hair a bit as they waited the euphoric feeling was all he wanted at the moment.-

-Hardeson tapped nate.-“Nate i think i finally started to pick them up i am picking up something that looks like Elliots com but then again the numbers are odd.”

-Nate nods.-“well thats great and all but we still have a job to eye.”
 
Sophie was walking around the corner in a heated discussion on the phone.

Oh you mean my former bodyguard who bailed me out of jail then said he had a better job offer and vanished. Well good riddance to both of them and yes... We can arrange to meet and renew our negotiations as long as you are sure your brother will have his head fully in the game now. Do not cross me again Liu.

With that she hung up looking a little shaken.

Liu just told me they took out Danni and Elliot... Please tell me that is not true?
 
“If you want the good news.”-Nate said as he took a small sip of his Whiskey.-“It failed there alive...”-Nate looked to Harrdison then Sophie.-“were trying to locate them.”

-Hardison looked.-“what ever they used to try and take them out jammed the commsignal i can’t get through and there not showing up on the map any where.”

-Elliot laid there and gently nipped her neck.-“you comfy Dani?”-he asked gently just keeping her close.-
 
Parker finally snarled snapping at them.

Well then try her security system she did give you access to it.

Hardisan quickly dove back into the computer reminded that he did have access to that system.
Sophie nodded as she was walking out the door.

Well then I have a grift to get back to.
 
Last edited:
-Nate nods and took a drink.-“We will find them Parker and Sophie yeah you do that.”

-Suddenly Elliot herd his Com.-“Oh...A signal...”-he picked it up and put it on holding Dani.-“Hey Nate...finally you got through were trapped at the Cabin we went to checking on the mark we are well injured but alive.”

“Good Elliot just hold on were on the way...Parker good job.”-the three of them head to hardisons van taking off.-

-Elliot cuddled Dani.-“They are on the way hows your leg Dani...”
 
Hurts but it's alright. Nate will want me to go to a hospital. I don't like that idea at all. Not really big on hospitals. Too many deaths in my***** happened in hospitals

She snuggled a little closer and closed her eyes
 
“i can take care of you its a simple break if at the very least lets get the x ray or the cast done if you want i can also do that.”
 
She nodded and rested there with him.

Parker was still highly irate.

We should have brought a vehicle that can actually move over rough roads like this that won't mess up all the delicate genius tech stuff.
 
-Hardison looked.-“Babe not now it will be ok dam let the geek do his work.”He huffed and Nate sighed.-“Parker relax its ok Elliot is made of tough stuff.”


-Elliot sighed gently as he held her close kissing her cheek and giving soft kisses to her lips.-
 
Parker sighed.

This is not the best way to get her to want to stay on the team is it?

Nate just sat there staring out the window.

I doubt she ever even considered staying.

His tone held his doubt and guilt
 
-Hardison smiled.-“Got his position lets get our boy.”-Once they arrived on the location They began calling out for Elliot and Dani.-

-Elliot called back and smiled holding her.-“Were down here Nate North west is the cellar Entrance.”

-Nate, Hardison and Parker began to clear the Entrance for the cellar away and went down finding them togeather Nate coughed a moment.-“Glad to see your ok.” “yeah Thanks Nate Her leg is busted up i got the materials back in my room to patch her up.” “well considering her record and yours yeah i find that Option Acceptable.”-Harrdison helped Dani and Nate Helped Elliot he was not to bad but that wound and battered body was not helping. Once in the van they began the drive back.-
 
She walked slowly with Haridsan's help as Parker walked along beside them.

What in the hell happened?

Tien... their former Nanny now safe house. I should have known there would be no reasoning with her. I wanted to believe their selling children would sway her but...

She shook her head. She conned us plain and simple.
 
-Elliot and Hardison help her in the van and Elliot kept her close to help her Relax as they all got back in the van and drove off.-“So pretty much were almost back to square one or fo we have a lot less to go then we think.”-Hardison asked. Nate put his finger to his lips.-“i think we need to steel a cargo of trafficked Individuals...and with proper help i think we may be able to do that Hardison once were home me and you Command center.”
 
Isn't that creepy even for us.

Parker cringed at Nate's words. Daniella hissed a little as well at that idea.

Better idea let him know I survived and lure him out and kill him
 
-Nate looked to her.-“that is also a option...Ok...Sure so what else can we do to push his buttons then.”
 
I personally take the latest rescued people to the International news centers and reveal their story and their captor and my being the one standing next to them translating. All that bad publicity from someone who should be dead. Cryptic message spraypainted all over any office or property they have of you should not have crossed me. or track him through Sophie and put a bullet in him at some side of the road food truck hotdog stand so all his people can see it.

Her anger was overriding her memory of her injuries as she moved to get loose from Hardison and walk on her own only for Parker to catch her mid-fall.

Nice try Rambo... you have to get patched up before anything else... got it?

A snarl edged nod as she let Parker help her.
 
-Elliot walked up.-“i got her Parker you with Nate and figure this out.”-Taking Dani gently from Parker.-

-Nate sighed.-“yeah Well Dani’s idea will work its a lot more straight forward then it needs to be but if Cheng wants her dead that bad i guess we can catch him...However he isn’t stupid he will try ways to avoid the trap we need to be clever about it.”
 
Back
Top