I.M. Fauve Gallery

wow, I love the "story" you gave accompanying the drawings. the bit about the mirror forms quite a mental pic.

*Art School Story*
Wow Fauve. What an amazingly told story and so sensually charged!
Is it fair you have both the talent to draw as well as the talent to write?
Color me impressed.
Thank you for sharing your illustrated memory with us.
Hot.

I have several fond memories of drawing women that I know.
(from life)

mmmmmmm....

That is a bit tricksy, as there is a different "atmosphere". A tension.
I used to draw my wife, before she went to the dark side.

Quick drawings from life 1-2 minutes

There's a story here too.

Last edited:
I really like the quick study pics and how you've captured the changes in her position so well in just a few lines and smudges. I remember doing this in college too, but our model had to change once a minute and I am not quick by any means. it just meant I had a page full of incomplete doodles. shrug. oh well... my minimalistic renderings needed to be much more minimalistic than they were. :rolleyes:

Thanks.
I always loved drawing quickly.
These ended up being somewhat "cruder" than was typical just because of my own tension. My hands were shaking.:eek:

For me there is always some degree of intimacy drawing someone, even if they are clothed. I had drawn nudes for years, even women who I found physically attractive...But this, was very charged (for me anyway).

I am pretty sure the session was charged for her as well.:D

Last edited:
Like the story you shared, I would love to think your 'quick study' sketches had the lines smudged by pre-cum.....HOT!
:devil:

Ha! Sorry, not those drawings. There was probably pre-cum available at the time, but those are pencil drawings and I just use my fingers... any moisture is for roller-ball pen drawings.:D

Ha! Sorry, not those drawings. There was probably pre-cum available at the time, but those are pencil drawings and I just use my fingers... any moisture is for roller-ball pen drawings.:D
Fine. Go ahead, blow my illusion and fantasy...:rolleyes:
;)
:kiss:

attachment.php

I think she may have been doing a little more than just a pose there... if not in motion, definitely in thoughts.

;)

last of the series... the pose was wonderful, my execution lacked...but.....:D

Last edited:
A different model. Equally exciting. medium: rollerball pen. also about a minute each.

Last edited:
Thank you.
I like ink... got to commit. and (like this one) you get some interesting "goofs" quirks.

Last edited:
an interesting pose... spanning a coffee table & an arm chair.

Last edited:
Back