Southern Stables (P.2)

Oh God, so many cobwebs. This house is a mess and the livestock need treating. I leave for just a little while and everything falls apart.
 
I finally get some time to myself a day away from the office tomorrow, and it's a Thursday. Heaven forbid I get a Friday or Monday off. Never.
 
An easy night. All the chores are done and there's nothing left but to bundle up and embrace the stars.
 
It's late but this damned brain refuses to let me leave the tangled web of internet deviancy. How is everyone doing tonight?
 
Well I don't know how everyone elses night is going but mine is dreadfully dull because of work.

Sorry bout the restless brain thing, you should try to install an on and off switch for it :p
 
A switch? I wish. My brain is a like an ADD child on a sugar rush. It won't shut up.

For instance, I'm a bisexual, new age type of gal. I love both genders and have had sex with both. Suddenly my brain hears about old fashioned misogyny, like how my mother and all of her boyfriends were. It's weird that I'd fixate on such thoughts. Maybe I need more women in my life...
 
A switch? I wish. My brain is a like an ADD child on a sugar rush. It won't shut up.

For instance, I'm a bisexual, new age type of gal. I love both genders and have had sex with both. Suddenly my brain hears about old fashioned misogyny, like how my mother and all of her boyfriends were. It's weird that I'd fixate on such thoughts. Maybe I need more women in my life...

I think you mean monogamy?

But you really might mean misogyny. Who knows.
 
A little. Well I shall go, and leave you to finding your women. There are many here. And good luck to your search.
 
Just wanted to sidle in (that's right, I said sidle) and say hello. Quaint place you've got here.
 
The click of heels on hardwood floors. Small woman comes stalking into the stables...looking for a slut
 
The chilly breath of full moons and deep night skies sends a shiver down my spine.

"Lady Luna, I'm honored.."
 
Sylvia Carson
26, black hair, brown eyes


This getaway is exactly what I needed. After all that I have been through the past 6 months, getting away from everything and everyone is what the doctor ordered.

Let me say that six short months ago I was probably the most ecstatic girl in the world. I was 24, two years into my career as an advertising as an associate account manager and engaged to be married to the most fantastic man that I could ever have imagined.

But then it all started to go south. I was getting the feeling that Brad was cheating on me. I know I wasn't as sexual as he had wanted, but I thought he loved me. Then I caught him 2 weeks ago with this girl he knew from growing up.

The next day I found out that I was passed over at the office for a promotion. Things were not going so well for me.

Before I settled down with Brad, I was experimenting with being bisexual. I had a brief relationship with Carrie while I was in college, and although I liked the experience, I didn't feel completely comfortable with Carrie, and if I had relaxed a little more, I probably would have enjoyed it a lot more.

But, here I am, in the countryside at this quaint horse stable and looking to clear my head and try and relax. Driving up to the ranch, I was already liking the decision to take a chance on this last-minute escape.

I parked and walked into the office, not seeing anyone outside or inside for that matter. I tapped the bell on the counter and waited.
 
Answering the door in a white tee and denim shorts. My usual bare foot look. Smiling at my latest house guest and usheringher in.
"Hey, welcomen leave the bags. Rooms that way, bar that way..."
Speaking a mile a minute, most of my guests leave pretty damn soon these days.
 
evening ride

I'm a bit new at this horse thing. A gentle animal if you will. For a quiet ride under the stars.
 
Wow. I was taken aback by the appearance of the ranch host as she came through the door and welcomed me. She had an uncanny likeness to Carrie. If I didn't know any better, I would say she was Carrie.

The hostess spoke but my mind was so pre-occupied with her looks that I didn't hear a single word she said. The only sound I could muster was, "okay."
 
Laughing at her lovely doe eyed expression. It's so cute seeing her face lost in thought. Carrie was the name she'd called with. So gorgeous to too, its like I'm being spoiled. Grabbing her arm and leading her to the back porch.
"Sweet tea, its the best."
 
The feel of her hand on my arm sent a charge through my entire body. This was so surreal. "Tea sounds lovely, thank you." I couldn't get over her resemblance to Carrie.
 
A momentary pause before a shadow becomes a woman...light brown eyes search out dark places...and a small body slips quietly outside.
 
Never one to lead the Lady, I simply sit on my padded cushions and sip at my tea. One friend has gone to bed and the other seems to be enjoying the grounds. I'll let her explore and when she wants me, she knows she could have me.
 
The figure returns.

Five feet of curves and muscles and caramel colored skin.

A voice is heard~ low, husky.


Hello pretty girl. It has been quite a long while since the last time. The real world has ways of keeping me to myself. But your grounds beckoned to me earlier...when I was...feeling a little off.

The form moves closer~until light brown eyes can be seen. The woman is dressed for the outside. Well worn jeans with a hole in one knee, a plain white tee, black leather boots.

How has your time been spent since last we spoke?

The woman drops into a chair, moving with boneless grace or deep tiredness. It looks like it could be either.
 
"The world just keeps on spinnin' and I'm just along for the ride."

Taking in a possibly weary expression, however undeniably flattered my humble grounds have such company.

"How're you, Lady Luna? Is there something I could help with?"
 
Back
Top