Irish and South African mix

Great thread

Wow!!

This thread is teasingly hot! Nice shot, dude! The ladies seem to be lapping them up. Just how big is that monster you've been hiding?

Fella

Britwitch said:
From a fellow South African (well, half of me anyway... :D) and Sharks fan...you are very very very very ;) yummy....have been meaning to check out your thread for a while...and am soooo glad I did... :eek:

Glad you like it Britwitch! And even more glad to meet another Sharks fan!! We seem to be few and far between on here! :kiss:

fella63 said:
Wow!!

This thread is teasingly hot! Nice shot, dude! The ladies seem to be lapping them up. Just how big is that monster you've been hiding?

Fella

Lol, no idea, never been bothered to measure. If I get any complaints maybe I'll need to get it checked, but I would make sure I get an unbiased third party to check (any offers?? ;) )

Anaconda man said:
Glad you like it Britwitch! And even more glad to meet another Sharks fan!! We seem to be few and far between on here! :kiss:

You're welcome and you're right...you're definitely the first fellow Sharks supporter I've met on here... ;)
Can't wait to see what you've been teasing everyone with for so long... :eek:
Will definitely be back... :D

may- said:
I'm doing alright.. hanging in there.. And you? Still hot and sexy. Heh.

Glad to hear it May. I'm good thanks, very hot as I'm just back from training and it's actually pretty warm here at the moment. Wonders never cease!! :kiss:

Britwitch said:
You're welcome and you're right...you're definitely the first fellow Sharks supporter I've met on here... ;)
Can't wait to see what you've been teasing everyone with for so long... :eek:
Will definitely be back... :D

Well I'll hopefully see more of you on here! Do you follow much of the Sharks rugby? Super 14 was sooooo frustrating but nice to see the a lot of the younger guys starring in the SA u21 to play France. :D

Anaconda man said:
Well I'll hopefully see more of you on here! Do you follow much of the Sharks rugby? Super 14 was sooooo frustrating but nice to see the a lot of the younger guys starring in the SA u21 to play France. :D

When I'm in the UK I get to watch a bit but here in Finland...rugby ain't so popular sadly... :(
And of course when I'm back in SA... ;) I always try to go see them if I can...
...*sigh*...I miss rugby... :eek:

Anaconda man said:
Glad to hear it May. I'm good thanks, very hot as I'm just back from training and it's actually pretty warm here at the moment. Wonders never cease!! :kiss:
Aahhh....yes... Would love to see you all hot and sweaty.. Hehe.

^.^

Britwitch said:
When I'm in the UK I get to watch a bit but here in Finland...rugby ain't so popular sadly... :(
And of course when I'm back in SA... ;) I always try to go see them if I can...
...*sigh*...I miss rugby... :eek:

Lol, yeah, I hate it when they show other teams and not my beloved Sharks! I love going to see them back in SA in the Shark tank, always a good day out. I play over here in Ireland for a club, and it's retty big here so I'm lucky. Can't wait for the tri-nations! :nana:

may- said:
Aahhh....yes... Would love to see you all hot and sweaty.. Hehe.

^.^

Lol, then you need to watch me play basketball, no idea what I'm doing so I make up for that by running non-stop all game. ALWAYS end up hot and sweaty! ;)

Anaconda man said:
Lol, then you need to watch me play basketball, no idea what I'm doing so I make up for that by running non-stop all game. ALWAYS end up hot and sweaty! ;)
Oh good golly... if they bring that them short short shorts... Yummy..

may- said:
Oh good golly... if they bring that them short short shorts... Yummy..

Lol, normally I play in quite bagy board shorts, same ones I surf in. Nice an comfortable, and easy off! ;)

Anaconda man said:
Lol, normally I play in quite bagy board shorts, same ones I surf in. Nice an comfortable, and easy off! ;)
Yea... Damn all the baggy clothes now a days.. take it all off and play in a pair of undies... Mmmmmm. Omg. Lol. I love looking at my desktop. :-d

Anaconda man said:
Lol, no idea, never been bothered to measure. If I get any complaints maybe I'll need to get it checked, but I would make sure I get an unbiased third party to check (any offers?? ;) )

*raises her hand and jumps up and down*

PICK ME! PICK ME!

Wait a minute... I don't seem to have a ruler... :( I wonder what I could use to measure it with..... :p

may- said:
Yea... Damn all the baggy clothes now a days.. take it all off and play in a pair of undies... Mmmmmm. Omg. Lol. I love looking at my desktop. :-d

Lol, I don't think the other team would appreciate me playing in my boxers!! Reminds me of this though. :D

Naked B'ball

OhSoSinful said:
*raises her hand and jumps up and down*

PICK ME! PICK ME!

Wait a minute... I don't seem to have a ruler... :( I wonder what I could use to measure it with..... :p

Well, I'll need to think about that! What do you have in mind? ;)

Anaconda man said:
Lol, I don't think the other team would appreciate me playing in my boxers!! Reminds me of this though. :D

Naked B'ball
Lol....I'm sure it would make up for you lack of ability to play the game.. Would be distracting..And you know..you would sure get a roaring crowd to cheer you on.. cuz.. damn.

Heh.. Funny Vid. Thnx.. Now post pics! :-d

Anaconda man said:
Well, I'll need to think about that! What do you have in mind? ;)

What do I have in mind? Without a ruler... I guess I'd have to use my tongue :p to measure every succulent inch of you... the question is... where would I stop?

If you're posting pics soon... how about some more of the "jeans" series??? Those are so dayum hottt!!

may- said:
Lol....I'm sure it would make up for you lack of ability to play the game.. Would be distracting..And you know..you would sure get a roaring crowd to cheer you on.. cuz.. damn.

Heh.. Funny Vid. Thnx.. Now post pics! :-d

Lol, not so sure about that! Will try post some pics later on! ;)

OhSoSinful said:
What do I have in mind? Without a ruler... I guess I'd have to use my tongue :p to measure every succulent inch of you... the question is... where would I stop?

If you're posting pics soon... how about some more of the "jeans" series??? Those are so dayum hottt!!

Sounds like a definite plan!!

May do some pics later on hun, will post them for you! :D

OhSoSinful said:
I guess I'd have to use my tongue to measure every succulent inch of you

Mmm...can I get in on that! Seems like there's more than enough to go around :D

No, I dont mind sharing, it's always more fun to play in groups :kiss:

Back