Ladies, would you sleep with a black man if your husband let you?

Ladies, would you sleep with a black if your husband let you?

• Yes

Votes: 98 31.6%
  • No

Votes: 41 13.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • I'm a guy checking results

Votes: 152 49.0%

• Total voters
Some people have to take everything ever said that mentions race (unless it's mentioning how disenfranchised they are) and turn it into a racist statement. Especially we in the U.S.

So painfully true. It's a rapidly growing pain in the rear in the UK too.

Some people absolutely fall over themselves to show they are more offended and outraged by imagined racism than anyone else is.

It seems the majority of people aren't actually able to identify what racism is anymore. That is hardly surprising... a lot of people are incredibly stupid.

The reason it's dangerous, is while these people are falling over themselves to be more horrified than anyone else at imagined racism, real harmful acts of prejudice can slip under the radar unnoticed.

Ladies, would you sleep with another man if your husband let you?
Why does he have to be black?

because that was the question dumbass,how hard is,yes,no,maybe,if you dont want to answer,leave it a lone.

Real racism is easy to recognize. Its the disqualification of contestants for cosmetic racial traits only.

Much of what we assume is racism is ethnocentrism. Hooray for my tribe, to hell with yours.

I just assumed the purpose of the thread was that the OP is black and wanted the most accurate indication of the chances he'd get some married pussy if a woman's husband said it was ok.

Much like the power of incest fantasy is predicated on the taboo of sex with family members, the power of interracial cuckolding fantasy is predicated on a taboo against sex with a member of another ethnic group. That taboo is inherently racist.

It doesn't mean that the people that get off on it are bad people; it means that they've absorbed the message in their culture or social group that it's not a done thing and for them, the fantasy of violating that more increases their excitement.

But I also understand why it's offensive to some people; it carries the implication that, as a white man, it's especially degrading to have your white wife sexually satisfied by a black man. That's pretty fucking racist right there.

(Also, German, Swiss, Canadian, whatever... that's not race. That's nationality.)

Much like the power of incest fantasy is predicated on the taboo of sex with family members, the power of interracial cuckolding fantasy is predicated on a taboo against sex with a member of another ethnic group. That taboo is inherently racist.

It doesn't mean that the people that get off on it are bad people; it means that they've absorbed the message in their culture or social group that it's not a done thing and for them, the fantasy of violating that more increases their excitement.

But I also understand why it's offensive to some people; it carries the implication that, as a white man, it's especially degrading to have your white wife sexually satisfied by a black man. That's pretty fucking racist right there.

(Also, German, Swiss, Canadian, whatever... that's not race. That's nationality.)

if it bothers a white dude to see his wife go black ,one or two things,dont watch or ask her not to .never tell a woman not do something,sure way for her to do it.

If my husband every gave me the all clear and go ahead to fuck another man, then the colour of the dick would be much less important to me than the person attached to said dick. Just my two cents.

good

If my husband every gave me the all clear and go ahead to fuck another man, then the colour of the dick would be much less important to me than the person attached to said dick. Just my two cents.

now thats a honest answer.it gets back to preference

you would get someone new in the bedroom. Plus someone who probably has a much bigger penis than what you are used to.)
I wouldn't count on that ;)

But, having been with a few black women, I can say I found the juxtaposition of our opposite flesh tones very erotic. I'm sure plenty of people do.

Last edited:
I do wonder...

I look at the gorgeous black men on Tumblr and sometimes imagine how their cock would feel. I'm not really into the appearance. I'm not a fan of piercings, tattoos, hulklier sized body builder types. Just a nice sized black man with a nice sized cock who likes to fuck.

My perfect black cock would be a Mandingo cock. Uncut. About nine inches long and very thick. Thick enough to stretch me as he enters my soaking wet pussy and fucks me delightfully. Nice veins and ripples spider webbing around the long, hard shaft, with a strong pronounced piss tube spanning the length from the base to the crown which points upward. This curve pronouncing the large, swollen, bulbous cock head is perfect to massage my G spot as he fucks me to complete oblivion.

Yes, I'd fuck a black man. I could become black owned if it was good enough.

Me, I am really only into chartreuse cock these days...

Maybe when the aliens land, I'll finally get lucky. They may have skinny arms and legs, but I have heard they are hung like bulls. Still waiting to be abducted...

I look at the gorgeous black men on Tumblr and sometimes imagine how their cock would feel. I'm not really into the appearance. I'm not a fan of piercings, tattoos, hulklier sized body builder types. Just a nice sized black man with a nice sized cock who likes to fuck.

My perfect black cock would be a Mandingo cock. Uncut. About nine inches long and very thick. Thick enough to stretch me as he enters my soaking wet pussy and fucks me delightfully. Nice veins and ripples spider webbing around the long, hard shaft, with a strong pronounced piss tube spanning the length from the base to the crown which points upward. This curve pronouncing the large, swollen, bulbous cock head is perfect to massage my G spot as he fucks me to complete oblivion.

Yes, I'd fuck a black man. I could become black owned if it was good enough.

Nice description. Would you let the black cock shoot a big juicy load of hot cum deep in your soaking pussy, or do I even have to ask?

Be warned that it is addictive. My girlfriend went black and apart from mine, she only wants black cock now.

Last edited:
Would I?

Nice description. Would you let the black cock shoot a big juicy load of hot cum deep in your soaking pussy, or do I even have to ask?

Be warned that it is addictive. My girlfriend went black and apart from mine, she only wants black cock now.

Would I let the black cock shoot a big juicy load of hot cum deep in to my soaking pussy?

Oh, why yes I would. As I roll my eyes back in my head and feel the deep power stroking probing my cervix, and the huge girth stretching my pussy beyond compare; as I come over and over again at the sheer taboo of being a white, married lady doing such a wonderful thing and having such a glorious experience with a great lover with beautiful ebony skin... yes I would finger his come out of myself and lick my fingers joyfully.

Would I let the black cock shoot a big juicy load of hot cum deep in to my soaking pussy?

Oh, why yes I would. As I roll my eyes back in my head and feel the deep power stroking probing my cervix, and the huge girth stretching my pussy beyond compare; as I come over and over again at the sheer taboo of being a white, married lady doing such a wonderful thing and having such a glorious experience with a great lover with beautiful ebony skin... yes I would finger his come out of myself and lick my fingers joyfully.

:)

My girlfriend absolutely loves to feel a black cock explode inside her and fill her pink pussy with his hot juicy load. And I can tell that's the general trend with white women, judging from the amount of black babies they're having around here lately. They definitely don't like using condoms with black cocks. ;)

Last edited:
Black or white, makes no difference to me. The thought of my husband watching me fuck another man makes me wet so yes, yes I would. My never ending fantasy though and one I hope to follow through on some day? Fucking another woman and having my husband watch. I'm soaking my panties just thinking about it.

Back