The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: I used to have real issues when my sister's kids spit up on me - I'd gag right along with them! And my husband tried to talk me into changing all the poopy diapers, before the little guy was born... But it really is different, when it's your own. It's just a lot of laundry.

I can't handle it when people do it, I can't handle it when babies do... hell, I couldn't even handle it when my dog was doing it last week. Everything else I can generally deal with, but that is definitely my Achilles heel.

Also.

Hello! :D

I can't handle it when people do it, I can't handle it when babies do... hell, I couldn't even handle it when my dog was doing it last week. Everything else I can generally deal with, but that is definitely my Achilles heel.

Also.

Hello! :D

Ohh, I used to yack when my dog did it. But just wait, I promise. All I have time to think when little man does it is, "Oh God, he's sick!" I didn't even get changed until I was sure he was okay.

Also - hello! :)

Don't hit your dog! :( I know it can be frustrating when they do stuff like that but just be patient.

*and grabs a Tess to pull her into a big bear hug, before she gets a complex*

Hey, you! I'm sorry, I always disappear on you!

*and grabs a Tess to pull her into a big bear hug, before she gets a complex*

Hey, you! I'm sorry, I always disappear on you!

hugs happily!

Hooray, Alice hug! And that's fine, you have plenty of reasons to disappear. Glad just to know you're doing good. Although, getting to talk to you is also a bonus! :rose:

hugs happily!

Hooray, Alice hug! And that's fine, you have plenty of reasons to disappear. Glad just to know you're doing good. Although, getting to talk to you is also a bonus! :rose:

*grins*

Got a snoozing boy in my lap at the moment, so thought I would check in for just a bit.

I've been meaning to tell you, that signature is...terribly distracting. ;)

*grins*

Got a snoozing boy in my lap at the moment, so thought I would check in for just a bit.

I've been meaning to tell you, that signature is...terribly distracting. ;)

:D

Oh good, it's doing its job then. I'd tell you who fixed it but I don't want it to go to his head. :rolleyes:

Last Thought

OH that's why I haven't gotten a call or texts in two days. No minutes.

Further Last Thought

Fuck, I am so poor.

Final Last Thought.

Gotta find PGOD somewhere and give him a heads up about my next post...

Last Thought

OH that's why I haven't gotten a call or texts in two days. No minutes.

Further Last Thought

Fuck, I am so poor.

Final Last Thought.

Gotta find PGOD somewhere and give him a heads up about my next post...

I'm never far, Mz. Luna.

Alright, so so many times in my life I've looked at my problems and thought about how much worse it could be for me. Starving in Africa or living on the streets alone or just suffering from a major life altering disease. This helps me put things in perspective and try to move on and stop flipping out.

I just took a tally of what is going on in my life right now and even trying to put it in perspective things are on the edge of potentially going really bad really quickly. Weird thing is I'm fine. I genuinely feel pretty good about life right now. A little bit ago I was flipping shit about not having internet for an absolute maximum of a month. My world gets ready to go to Hell to ask for a cup of sugar and I don't bat an eye.

I'm weird. That is all.

Alright, so so many times in my life I've looked at my problems and thought about how much worse it could be for me. Starving in Africa or living on the streets alone or just suffering from a major life altering disease. This helps me put things in perspective and try to move on and stop flipping out.

I just took a tally of what is going on in my life right now and even trying to put it in perspective things are on the edge of potentially going really bad really quickly. Weird thing is I'm fine. I genuinely feel pretty good about life right now. A little bit ago I was flipping shit about not having internet for an absolute maximum of a month. My world gets ready to go to Hell to ask for a cup of sugar and I don't bat an eye.

I'm weird. That is all.

It is all about perspective.

The story of the boy...

With a stick....

Pushing dung....

Up a hill.

I know how that boy feels.

Yeah.

534858_510602525668113_1189293173_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back