Throatfucking - Girls do you like to suck cock or to have your mouth fucked?

As someone who has only gotten to fantasize about getting to fuck a woman's mouth I would definitely see a need for careful technique on the man's part.

Once the two of you work out the depth/angle she can handle and what her gag reflex is like, there's not really much else to it. If there's trust and openness between you, that sort of stuff is communicated very quickly. Then he knows where the "safe", comfortable thrusting is and where she starts to squirm/choke/gag on it. He can use that to control or play with her reactions, as long as he's got her physical limits in mind.

I gag a bit too easily if he jabs it all the way in but I've never thrown up from it. It's fine if a guy I'm with likes to see that, as long as he lets me breathe. It takes trust to know someone won't push it too far, but it's not a difficult thing to do safely.

I love sucking cock but also get turned on when a guy takes complete control n fucks my mouth cumming in my mouth or all over my face. Especially hands on my head mmm

Are you offering to teach a few guys how to?
I'd love to get some of that training.

Hi,

First post.

So my fetish is throat fucking - i love to throat fuck a girl hard and fast. I don't like vomit or anything like that but i love a girl kneeling down, hair in pigtails preferably as i pound her throat.

Girls do you like to suck cock or do you like to have your mouth fucked?

Girls do you like a guy dominating your mouth and throat?

Do i have to pick? I enjoy both, when i do it myself its more cock worship, i enjoy taking my time and sucking His cock. But I do enjoy when he takes control, takes what he wants. Mmm

I like both but its all up to my guy.

Honestly I think he prefers me just giving him a bj. He said there's just something about looking down and seeing me lookng up at him while he's in my mouth.

He said its the look on my face as I'm giving it....its not a look or a feeling he's ever experienced before.

Not throat fucking. But sometimes I like to just be passive and let my lover fuck my mouth...

Throat fucking after anal. I like for his cock to be in my throat as he unloads.

Really like having her head hanging off the side of the bed and going slowly deeper and deeper until she takes me all the way. My balls on her face and cock down her throat. Heaven.

I love sucking ....

and licking ....

and worshipping .....

I do also love feeling him thrusting deeper .... but I have never been 'roughly' face used ..... I'm not into real rough ......

Did I say that I love sucking ....? :cattail::cattail:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

I would love to have your delicious little tongue trace its way up the underside of my cock Katie, while your eyes look up into mine.

And then to watch as your lips engulfed me, sliding down, over my engorged head, onto my rigid shaft. I'm not sure how long I would last, but watching you swallow as I lose myself in your mouth would be motivation enough to stay hard for round two, I'm sure. :D

I love sucking ....

and licking ....

and worshipping .....

I do also love feeling him thrusting deeper .... but I have never been 'roughly' face used ..... I'm not into real rough ......

Did I say that I love sucking ....? :cattail::cattail:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

I love to suck on it, and of course when I'm feeling dirty(24/7?) I do enjoy a good throat fucking. I honestly think it's hot, but I am a bit odd :p

I've never had my mouth fucked, would definitely try it!

Sucking and face or throat fucking are just different oral experiences. I probably more often like sucking. I totally love sucking. It's so sensual, and it's me working to give him pleasure. Face or throat fucking is hotly intense, aggressive, and dominating. I love being the source of pleasure in that way, too, but it's less me working to provide it.

I have never been throat fucked but I don't think it would be something I would be really jazzed about.

But sucking clock is nice!

I have never been throat fucked but I don't think it would be something I would be really jazzed about.

But sucking clock is nice!

It's not something you jump right into...it's more about being swept away by the energy.
A nice cock worshipping blowjob is a great appetizer before the main event...but sometimes the mood is right, hands start gripping hair, wrapping around a throat, hips start thrusting, groans turn into growls....

...and yeah, somebody's face is getting fucked.

:devil:

throatfucking???

i for one prefer to make love to a cock with my mouth and tongue and massage it with my throat. i do not like having hard cock jammed down my throat or be so rudely throatfucked until i can barely talk the next day.

if you want to rape my throat... let me fuck your ass with a strap on.

hehehehehehehehehe!!!

z

Back