Because Big Sister Says So!

“Mmmm...” Marie purred as Cathy began massaging her left foot with both hands, while she licked, sucked, and nibbled on its sole, instep, and toes. Cathy lay on her stomach across the foot of the bed, perpendicular to Marie laying on her back. Marie’s right foot settled gently in the small of Cathy’s back, which caused her legs to have spread fairly far apart.

Encouraged by Marie's sensuous vocalizations, she kissed, nibbled, and licked her way up Marie's calf, past her knee, and halfway up the inside of her left thigh. She wrapped her arm around that leg while using her left hand to softly caress Marie's right thigh from knee to the point of her hip.
 
Needing More


“Oh my God! CATHY!!!” Marie moaned as her sister hugged her left leg to kiss and lick the inside of her thigh while caressing the other thigh with her free hand. Marie’s hips stated to rock steadily with desperate need.

“Please...” she whispered huskily, not even thinking about for what she asked, just knowing she needed something more. “I... you... I... Please!”


 

"Oh..." Gus groaned as Casey started fluttering her tongue around the head of his penis. "That's very nice. I like that!"

Encouraged, she took him more deeply into her mouth and used her tongue to spread her saliva thickly on the shaft. Her right hand wrapped around its base as she slowly moved up and down, gently lapping his erection the whole time.

 


“Oh my God! CATHY!!!” Marie's lascivious moan filtered up from the basement just as Casey's right hand wrapped around the base of Gus's penis as she took him more deeply into her mouth. She used her tongue to spread her saliva thickly on the shaft. Then she slowly moved up and down, gently lapping his erection the whole time. Imagining what Cathy and Marie's activities downstairs, while he had Casey like this in their parents' bedroom, made Gus groan with lust. His hips started thrusting gently in time with Casey's oral movements.







 
Last edited:

"That's very nice," Gus gasped as Casey started fluttering her tongue around the head of his penis. Encouraged, she took him more deeply into her mouth and used her tongue to spread her saliva thickly on the shaft. Her right hand wrapped around its base as she slowly moved up and down, gently lapping his erection the whole time. Gus groaned. "I like that!"

Meanwhile, Marie's lascivious moan filtered up from the basement. “Oh my God! CATHY!!!”

Smiling around Gus's penis, Casey moved her hand higher, then used it to stroke the shaft as she concentrated on the head with her tongue, licking it, flicking it, swirling around it, and lapping at it in myriad ways.



 


Gus gasped as Casey moved her hand higher, using it to stroke his hard penis shaft as she concentrated on the head with her tongue, licking it, flicking it, swirling around it, and lapping at it in myriad ways.

"If you keep that up," Gus warned. "I'm going to come."







 
“Oh my God! CATHY!!!” Marie moaned as her sister hugged her left leg to kiss and lick the inside of her thigh while caressing the other thigh with her free hand. Marie’s hips stated to rock steadily with desperate need.

“Please,” Marie whispered huskily. “I... you... I... Please!”

With a knowing smile, Cathy kissed, nibbled, and licked her way up the inside of Marie's left thigh until she reached her womanhood. This she simply licked.
 

"If you keep that up," Gus warned. "I'm going to come."

"Mmmm..." Casey purred and smiled around the head of his hard penis as her tongue swirled upon it. She'd never had an aversion to a man ejaculating in her mouth. Who cares about a few ounces of carbs and protein? It was certainly no worse than where cows' milk or chickens' eggs came from, and people put those in their mouth every morning. Also, feeling a man lose control like that sort of turned her on. Most importantly, she knew men treasured women who showed this measure of devotion, and she wanted Gus to treasure her.

She started moving her hand faster up and down his erect shaft while taking him a little further in her mouth.
 

"If you keep that up," Gus warned. "I'm going to come."

"Mmmm..." Casey purred in reply and started moving her hand faster up and down his erect shaft while taking him a little further in her mouth. Her tongue swirled upon the head of his hard penis.

Gus's hips started to rock. He finally succumbed to the urge to place his hand on the back of her head, not to force her to continue, but simply to feel her silky blonde hair. He ran his fingers through her tresses while her head bobbed up and down in time with his thrusting hips.







 
First Ecstasy


Cathy kissed, nibbled, and licked her way up the inside of Marie’s left thigh until she reached her womanhood. This she simply licked. As that first wave of ecstasy washed over her body, Marie balled her fists, arched her back, and groaned at the top of her lungs.

“Oh! My!! GOD!!!”


 
Gus's hips started to rock. He reached down and ran his fingers through Casey's hair while her mouth and hand moved on his hard penis, up and down in time with his thrusting hips. She tasted his salty early emissions and knew she had him close to orgasm. She started pumping and licking his erection as fast as she could.
 
Fair Warning


Gus continued to stroke Casey's beautiful soft hair as she increased the tempo of her fellatio upon him. He really did care for her more than he had even realized. He certainly did not want to ruin this now by grossing her out.

"I mean it, Darling," he gasped. "I'm gonna come!"







 

"I mean it, Darling!" Gus warned as his fingers ran through Casey's long blonde hair.

"Mmmm..." she purred with her lips closed just behind the ridge of his hard penis head as her hand moved on its shaft, slick with her saliva. Her tongue, meanwhile, lapped and flicked and swirled around its tip.

He gasped. "I'm gonna come!!!"

She smiled, taking him deeper into her mouth and she increased the tempo of her fellatio upon him. She loved the thought of the pleasure she gave him, and the act she performed to show the true depth of her love.
 

"I mean it, Darling," Gus gasped. "I'm gonna come!"

Casey purred, taking him deeper into her mouth as she increased the tempo of her fellatio upon him. Her lips closed well behind the ridge of his hard penis head as her hand moved on the rest of its shaft, slick with her saliva. Her tongue, meanwhile, lapped and flicked and swirled around its tip.

"OHhhh!" Gus groaned as he felt a quick pulsation at the base of his erection, just above his testicles. An instant later, intense pleasure exploded through his body as a full load of his semen burst into Casey's mouth.







 
"Oh!" Marie arched her back and groaned at the top of her lungs as Cathy licked her womanhood "My!! GOD!!!"

Cathy paused long enough to say, "Do you like that?"

She noticed that even during that short moment, Marie's hips bucked as she tried to maintain contact with Cathy's tongue. Cathy resumed licking, now occasionally lightly brushing Marie's clitoris.
 

"OHhhh!" Gus groaned as a full load of his semen burst into Casey's mouth. Expecting it, she tried to swallow as much of it as quickly as she could. It had little flavor, somewhat salty and a little bit earthy.

When he finished ejaculating, she sucked him as clean as she could and sat up. She could feel a bit of fluid running from the left corner of her mouth as she smiled at him proudly and asked, "How was that?"

 
Service with a Smile

Casey sat up and smiled at him. A large drop of his semen ran from a corner of her mouth. She spoke brightly, "How was that?"

"Fantastic!" he could only say at first. Then he caught his breath. "But aren't I supposed to be your slave? May I serve you just the same?"







 
Further Ecstasy



Ohh!” Marie moaned every time Cathy's tongue make contact with her clitoris. “Yesss!!!”




 
Last edited:
"Ohh!" Marie moaned every time Cathy's tongue make contact with her clitoris. "Yesss!!!"

Then, one time, Cathy let her tongue linger, lightly swirling on Marie's clit for about ten seconds before moving it away, back down Marie's slit.
 

"Aren't I supposed to be your slave?" Gus asked Karen rhetorically after she brought him to orgasm through fellatio. "May I serve you just the same?"

"Is that what you want?" She asked in return. "To serve me?"



 
Ecstasy Frustrated



Yesss!!!” Marie purred as Cathy’s tongue swirled lightly on Marie's clitoris. Then she pulled it away, back down Marie's slit.

“Oh?!” Marie whimpered. “Please?”



 

"Aren't I supposed to be your slave?" Gus asked Karen rhetorically after she brought him to orgasm through fellatio. "May I serve you just the same?"

"Is that what you want?" She asked in return. "To serve me?"


"I didn't think I had a choice," Gus replied, then winced. He did not want to make it sound like he didn't like it. "Not that I mind, of course!"


 
“Oh?!” Marie whimpered when Cathy pulled her tongue away from her clitoris and back down her slit. “Please?”

“'Please' what?” Cathy chuckled, then stuck her tongue as far as she could up Marie's vagina.
 


"Is that what you want?" Casey asked Gus. "To serve me?"

"I didn't think I had a choice," Gus replied. "Not that I mind, of course!"

"I'd rather you made love to me because you loved me," Karen looked down at the mattress and blushed. Then she raised her head and met his eyes. "Tell me, Gus, honestly, do you love me?"

 
True Love

"Tell me, Gus," Casey looked deep in his eyes. "Honestly, do you love me?"

He felt trapped. If he said he did not love her, he might lose this chance to continuing making love with a woman about whom he'd long fantasized but always assumed out of reach. If he said he did love her, that could jeopardize his wonderful relationship with her sister Marie. He knew he loved Marie.

Could he love two women at once? He assumed so, and thought he might love Casey, too. In fact, he already loved her, at least as a friend and like a sister. That fact not only gave him his answer, but a potential explanation should this conversation ever get back to Marie.

He returned Casey's passionate gaze. "Yes, Case, I love you."

 
Back
Top