I.M. Fauve Gallery

Batman can handle the cape.

Edna didnt design his attire and I am way too glad for that!

Cape on the other hand has much usefulness which Edna was not well informed about!

Great Drawing Throbbs .. they keep getting better n badder .........

Awesome

Your work is very good. Very detailed . Can only wish/hope to ever do as good as what you gift us with. Am going to post some of my acrylics here & see how it feels. Keep them coming 'Oh Fauve One'!

Your work is very good. Very detailed . Can only wish/hope to ever do as good as what you gift us with. Am going to post some of my acrylics here & see how it feels. Keep them coming 'Oh Fauve One'!

Thank you, that's very kind.

I look forward to seeing your thread. go go go!

Finally....

something new... still rough.
I was vacillating between Catwoman and Batgirl There *is* a Batwoman, and I prefer a woman to a "girl", but that "character", Batgirl is one I am fond of, played by a woman, Yvonne Craig. And a Red Head... so this will be Bat"girl", when done.

Will have to resketch on something else...heavier paper or board to water color.

Last edited:
ok... roughed on bristol.... the rest will have to wait for another day...

Last edited:
clear the desk.
attachment.php

Yes please!
Why is sex where you're not 'supposed to' so great? Because it's urgent, spontaneous and unplanned? There's an element of risk?
This drawing is very hot, probably because it's more of a memory as opposed to a fantasy for me. :)

Your new Batman is coming along nicely! Did you change paper so you can have color later and give her red hair?
Looking forward to seeing you progress on this. :rose:

Yes please!
Why is sex where you're not 'supposed to' so great? Because it's urgent, spontaneous and unplanned? There's an element of risk?
This drawing is very hot, probably because it's more of a memory as opposed to a fantasy for me. :)

Your new Batman is coming along nicely! Did you change paper so you can have color later and give her red hair?
Looking forward to seeing you progress on this. :rose:
Thanks! :)

Glad you have such nice memories!

Yup...HOWEVER, it turns out the paper isn't not as "nice" as I thought, it's "ok" and is at least heavy...oh well. I should have looked more carefully. duh!

started on the color, but as noted above, the paper was not what I thought it was.

Last edited:
nice color! I think I like it even more because it's rare that you post things with color. great job as usual, T. :)

nice color! I think I like it even more because it's rare that you post things with color. great job as usual, T. :)

Thanks.:)
Color takes a bit more time and tougher to be discrete with. I happened to be working on some real-life watercolor images and so I had out the tools.

Thanks.:)
Color takes a bit more time and tougher to be discrete with. I happened to be working on some real-life watercolor images and so I had out the tools.

I hadn't thought about that, but I guess it would be more difficult than just stashing a pencil drawing somewhere rather quickly. I appreciate the color. :rose:

thanks. :)

as time allows, I do color, but since these are for giggles, I don't put lots of time or effort in.

I actually had this dream... many years ago.:eek: :)
The drawing is many years old as well.

I should revisit this.

Last edited:
I actually had this dream... many years ago.:eek: :)
The drawing is many years old as well.
*surreal dream pic*
I should revisit this.
Was that a dream or a nightmare? :eek:
I envy the talent to be able to express accurately whatever wild thing your brain can come up with! :rose:

The drawing brings to mind the old joke "Guys spend 9 months trying to get out, then the rest of their lives trying to get back in!" :D

Also love the color on your new Batman. Is there more you'd like to do with it, or is it 'done'? I like her red hair and freckles. :)

Was that a dream or a nightmare? :eek:
I envy the talent to be able to express accurately whatever wild thing your brain can come up with! :rose:

The drawing brings to mind the old joke "Guys spend 9 months trying to get out, then the rest of their lives trying to get back in!" :D

Also love the color on your new Batman. Is there more you'd like to do with it, or is it 'done'? I like her red hair and freckles. :)

Was a good dream, very surreal...and it was vivid and vague all at once.

thanks, yeah, I'll probably tinker some more with it, put her whole left hand in and add her right arm.... Then maybe some holding lines... you know, more comic-bookish.:D

Was a good dream, very surreal...and it was vivid and vague all at once.

thanks, yeah, I'll probably tinker some more with it, put her whole left hand in and add her right arm.... Then maybe some holding lines... you know, more comic-bookish.:D
Oh yes, I've had those 'vivid and vague' dreams, can be very intense!

I don't know 'art' terminology, are 'holding lines' like black outlines defining the picture?

Oh yes, I've had those 'vivid and vague' dreams, can be very intense!

I don't know 'art' terminology, are 'holding lines' like black outlines defining the picture?
indeed.

yes, typically black, but can be any color really.
For printing purposes, they made registration a bit easier, and made images "pop"

For comics, the panels were (some still are) sketched in non-photo blue (or sketched in pencil), then inked (the holding line), then could be cleaned up (pencil lines erased), a photo stat was made and colors could be filled by creating Screens of Yellow, Cyan and Magenta, either directly or as separation from painted overlays (like with early animation techniques)... (black too for more subtle coloring).

Often in the credits you will see art credit for: Pencils, Inks, Color and text.
Though these days text is rarely hand lettered. Color is more often applied digitally.

blah blah blah....

Back