Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarojaede said:
Hmmm...

[grabs a swordfish that she keeps handy]

[buffets silver about the head knocking him backwards]

[stands with the tip end of the swordfish's bill placed strategically near the inseam of his pants]

Do you really want to go that route, dear Silver?

SJ, I can help you if you want. I wouldn't be averse to a little mammary mayhem. :nana:

silverwhisper said:
[fetches a few samples from the other room]

do your worst, BG! :p

ed

Was it not you who was worried what would happen if BG and I ever got together? Do you honestly think that distance and virutality will save your ass from us if we have a mind to come after it?

[whispers to BG...don't forget the pour-spout for the secret weapon]

silverwhisper said:
why SJ, i didn't know you and BG had designs on my ass!

[blushes]

:D

ed

Why yes, I even have the design picked out that BG and I are going to have tattooed on your ass.

:devil: :devil:

come now, SJ: what's he ever done to you?

rev, i'll confess that comment sounds like there's an interesting story to go w/ it.

ed

midwestyankee said:
It's actually a sandwich of fried tofu patties. :D

Yummm!

Okay, those seriously don't look like any tofu patties I have ever seen.

My visions of tofu patties are round.

I'm having a hankering for black-bean burgers.

But tonight, we are having roasted chicken, potato salad, and fresh veggies.

silverwhisper said:
i resent being in the office at this hour.

ed
It's a damned outrage sir.
Don't fret tho, Biffy and the boys have been working on a plan.
Should have you out of there in a jiffy, if you could start making a lot of loud and unnecessary noise, to cover the sound of the tunneling. Oh and practice your Algerian, they got a bit lost so the escape route is a little complicated.

Sarojaede said:
Okay, those seriously don't look like any tofu patties I have ever seen.

My visions of tofu patties are round.

I'm having a hankering for black-bean burgers.

But tonight, we are having roasted chicken, potato salad, and fresh veggies.

sounds yummy! bg worked on her pecs tonight and made pizza dough from scratch.

i thought we were supposed to meet at the deli on the corner. i've been there waiting for you mother fuckers but wound up standing there with my sweet gherkin in hand all by myself.

EJFan said:
i thought we were supposed to meet at the deli on the corner. i've been there waiting for you mother fuckers but wound up standing there with my sweet gherkin in hand all by myself.
*Grabs EJ in a bear hug* Holy fuck you bastard where the hell have you been. Umm I mean yeah G'day dude.

quoll said:
*Grabs EJ in a bear hug* Holy fuck you bastard where the hell have you been. Umm I mean yeah G'day dude.
*tumbles backward and falls down beneath quoll's weight... and secretly hopes he takes advantage of the situation*

EJFan said:
*tumbles backward and falls down beneath quoll's weight... and secretly hopes he takes advantage of the situation*

* tackles EJ for a huge hug!*

EJ, you wanker! where the hell have you been? :D :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back