Mutual Benefit

I really shouldn't set you guys up for disappointment, I probably won't be able to post so many pics ALL THE TIME. But if the people demand it....

Mmm...I do love that view! So many deliciously naughty things come immediately to mind!! :devil:

You're highly edible, sexy!!!

So I might have destroyed the motor in my vibrator by using it too much (I really should invest in better toys) and have had to resort to other measures of self-love recently. My hairbrush handle is thick with a gel coat and juuuuust long enough for me... It's what had me making those sounds in my Open Ended audio... and this was the result...

:eek:

So I might have destroyed the motor in my vibrator by using it too much (I really should invest in better toys) and have had to resort to other measures of self-love recently. My hairbrush handle is thick with a gel coat and juuuuust long enough for me... It's what had me making those sounds in my Open Ended audio... and this was the result...

:eek: oh my! *licks muzzle*:devil: love the improvisation;) Unfortunately, I have heard of the expensive toys breaking down as well

Fuck we love you :devil:

what sort of toy??

What would the "real thing" be??

(I'm not sure I want to admit knowing this hairbrush design you mentioned...)

I really want to clean up your sweet nectar!

holy!!!! imagine how your pussy must be dripping!!! tongue darting out to lick all those yummy juices!!

What would the "real thing" be??

(I'm not sure I want to admit knowing this hairbrush design you mentioned...)

I find that the "real thing" is normally attached to a human male ;)

Haha, it's more common than you think! Incredibly convenient in a bind...

I find that the "real thing" is normally attached to a human male ;)

Haha, it's more common than you think! Incredibly convenient in a bind...

Are there irregular situations where you find it attached to something else? 0_o

Back