Fishing For Comliments!

Com9licity

Really Experienced
Good morning all, and as promised here are a few images of my lady.

A little about us... We are a happily married professional couple of many years, in our mid-late 50s. Love intelligent conversation, and entertaining (yes we know its cliche but it's true!)

Initially, we had this idea to boost my wifes confidence. Long story short shes had a rough time of it and had lost all her sexual mojo. So I floated the idea of posting some of our pics keeping her anonymity throughout so that she could enjoy the comments and see that she's still attractive to more than just little ol' me (hence the title)!

I know this is sacrilege here at Lit' but we have done this on another site with some lovely comments, so I thought Id try the same project in my old favorite stoping ground Lit!

We will be posting more images of us (mainly my lady seeing as shes the most pleasing to the eye.) Some from a good few years back (yes... probably before some of you boys n girls were born) so I guess to some of you she will be a MILF, maybe even a GILF.

There will be some recent images of her, but some of our earlier images are professional shots from when I had access to a studio. Back in the day, my lady was immortalized in print in a few magazines of the day like Readers Wives etc (does anyone else remember them?)

Because of the time period covered (together thirty-odd years), you will see many changes in her and myself through the images. We both hope that you enjoy our continuing journey.

Even though she doesn't frequent Lit' she's still a lady and loves to receive compliments, and I do mention them to her at the appropriate time, which she loves.

She has in the past received tributes which surprised us both that we absolutely loved seeing someone else cum over her (image)!

I hope you enjoy my lady as much as I do! ;)

Lets start of slowly shall we?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Our time3.jpg
    Our time3.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,865
Last edited:
Your first picture is indeed most sensual and do hope that one can see more of her as she is now

Good morning all, and as promised here are a few images of my lady.

A little about us... We are a happily married professional couple of many years, in our mid-late 50s. Love intelligent conversation, and entertaining (yes we know its cliche but it's true!)

Initially, we had this idea to boost my wifes confidence. Long story short shes had a rough time of it and had lost all her sexual mojo. So I floated the idea of posting some of our pics keeping her anonymity throughout so that she could enjoy the comments and see that she's still attractive to more than just little ol' me (hence the title)!

I know this is sacrilege here at Lit' but we have done this on another site with some lovely comments, so I thought Id try the same project in my old favorite stoping ground Lit!

We will be posting more images of us (mainly my lady seeing as shes the most pleasing to the eye.) Some from a good few years back (yes... probably before some of you boys n girls were born) so I guess to some of you she will be a MILF, maybe even a GILF.

There will be some recent images of her, but some of our earlier images are professional shots from when I had access to a studio. Back in the day, my lady was immortalized in print in a few magazines of the day like Readers Wives etc (does anyone else remember them?)

Because of the time period covered (together thirty-odd years), you will see many changes in her and myself through the images. We both hope that you enjoy our continuing journey.

Even though she doesn't frequent Lit' she's still a lady and loves to receive compliments, and I do mention them to her at the appropriate time, which she loves.

She has in the past received tributes which surprised us both that we absolutely loved seeing someone else cum over her (image)!

I hope you enjoy my lady as much as I do! ;)

Lets start of slowly shall we?

attachment.php

Wow. Subscribed for sure! Great teaser!

Thank you so much for your comments.
Its early days yet so I will be posting a few at a time and try not to peak too soon! lol

We have been together for many years, decades in fact. I met my wife in her late teens, and I was twenty at the time I think. It hasn't all been plain sailing, what good relationship is? I so wish Id have taken intimate pics of her back then... My god, if only you could have seen that young curvy body! But now many years later and very much a GILF she's still as sexy today and as desirable as she ever was! But the sad fact is she still doesn't see it, and sadly focusses on the negative. Which is why we spoke of posting her images to see what the feedback was. So please wax lyrical about her wonderous assets and let her know that she is as gorgeous as I say she is!

To answer the question and/ comment I do get asked a lot "...does she know you are posting her images?" Yes, she knows I share her like this, and yes I have her permission. My only restriction was that her anonymity be kept intact at all times. She's very public-facing and doesnt want some stranger turning up to cum all over her business suit! Only Im allowed to do that (...again, another picture I wish Id taken, ugh!) lol :D;)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
For those who wanted to see more...

He he... she hates me doing this. #2 is a stolen "down" shot from a lazy morning at home.

I mentioned Readers Wives from back in the day, and #3 is one of the shots we took back then (late 80s - early 90s)! This is when we started to take "naughty pics" as she puts it. Readers Wives paid a little money, and as a young couple with a new family every little helped!

Attachments

• Use me please.jpg
    Use me please.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,465
  • View.jpg
    View.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,467
  • You can leave your hat on.jpg
    You can leave your hat on.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,473
Last edited:
Its early days yet so I will be posting a few at a time and try not to peak too soon! lol

We have been together for many years, decades in fact. I met my wife in her late teens, and I was twenty at the time I think. It hasn't all been plain sailing, what good relationship is? I so wish Id have taken intimate pics of her back then... My god, if only you could have seen that young curvy body! But now many years later and very much a GILF she's still as sexy today and as desirable as she ever was! But the sad fact is she still doesn't see it, and sadly focusses on the negative. Which is why we spoke of posting her images to see what the feedback was. So please wax lyrical about her wonderous assets and let her know that she is as gorgeous as I say she is!

To answer the question and/ comment I do get asked a lot "...does she know you are posting her images?" Yes, she knows I share her like this, and yes I have her permission. My only restriction was that her anonymity be kept intact at all times. She's very public-facing and doesnt want some stranger turning up to cum all over her business suit! Only Im allowed to do that (...again, another picture I wish Id taken, ugh!) lol :D;)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

He he... she hates me doing this. #2 is a stolen "down" shot from a lazy morning at home.

I mentioned Readers Wives from back in the day, and #3 is one of the shots we took back then (late 80s - early 90s)! This is when we started to take "naughty pics" as she puts it. Readers Wives paid a little money, and as a young couple with a new family every little helped!

Such a gorgeous woman. She is going to be the source of a lot of Lit erections.

Great photos of a very sensual lady.

Of course I have subscribed to the thread ;)

Thank you all so much for your kind words. Rest assured I do mention all the positive feedback. Her confidence is coming back and goes from strength to strength, but as with all things in life its ebb and flow. As long as she is happy for me to show her off, I will continue to post her.

All I can say is wow, she is one very sexy woman.
She is incredibly sexy, and intelligent too! Its criminal that she doesn't see it!
Such a gorgeous woman. She is going to be the source of a lot of Lit erections.
She has been a source or many erections, and Im sure shes not done yet!
Nice photos. Great body!!! She can be proud of that for sure!!!
Again thank you. But she just doesnt see it. Hopefully one day it will sink in to her!
Great photos of a very sensual lady.
Of course I have subscribed to the thread ;)
But of course... Who wouldnt? ;)

Last edited:
Your wife is a stunner
Not surprised the guys at reader's wives paid for her photos
Sexy as hell

She is gorgeous, a very sexy woman! Thank you both for sharing and for starting the thread. I know what you mean about trying to pick up the confidence. My wife had the same issue even though I’d tell her other wise and point out many admiring looks from others, she still focused on the negative. She finally realized how sexy she truly is with the help of other men’s very approving and aroused comments. I hope yours starts to see her own sexiness and as long as she’s ok with sharing then many of us will be happy to reinforce those positive thoughts and hope she enjoys some of the naughtier thoughts as well:D:devil:

Your wife is a stunner
Not surprised the guys at reader's wives paid for her photos
Sexy as hell
She is, and she's getting there, thank you.
She is gorgeous, a very sexy woman! Thank you both for sharing and for starting the thread. I know what you mean about trying to pick up the confidence. My wife had the same issue even though I’d tell her other wise and point out many admiring looks from others, she still focused on the negative. She finally realized how sexy she truly is with the help of other men’s very approving and aroused comments. I hope yours starts to see her own sexiness and as long as she’s ok with sharing then many of us will be happy to reinforce those positive thoughts and hope she enjoys some of the naughtier thoughts as well:D:devil:
It does seem to be a common problem, combine that with large instances of asexuality after a certain age its no wonder some marriages fall by the wayside!

I float the idea by her, and sometimes intimate that a "fan" has suggested such a such (for instance the crotchless thread that is on here). I plan on buying some crotchless panties and when we next do one of our away weekends I may suggest that she allow me to take pics for here. I noted on the other site when I mentioned that she had "fans" she got a little twinkle in her eye. And I have to confess I found that sharing my wife this way has given me enormous pleasure too! Hey, I'm proud of her and all shes achieved both as a person and professionally in her life.

Confidence Should be Running HOT...
Oh man, tell me about it! Its so frustraiting at times!

Last edited:

She has a gorgeous body.

I remember ‘Readers Wives’ from back then. A few of us at work, clubbed together and coughed up a couple of Bob a week, and someone would buy magazines and erotica books as a form of ‘lending library’ well thumbed I can tell you.

She has a gorgeous body.

I remember ‘Readers Wives’ from back then. A few of us at work, clubbed together and coughed up a couple of Bob a week, and someone would buy magazines and erotica books as a form of ‘lending library’ well thumbed I can tell you.

On her behalf thank you so much. Yes she does have a gorgeous body.
Long story short she has lost a lot of weight (not that she needed too) and is feeling more comfortable with herself than before. To such an extent that I received a clip of her playing with toys that I will edit and put up at some point.
In the meanwhile, I will leave these of her for you all to enjoy...
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Come here.jpg
    Come here.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,617
  • Org.jpg
    Org.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,610
Last edited:
Back