Fishing For Comliments!

On her behalf thank you so much. Yes she does have a gorgeous body.
Long story short she has lost a lot of weight (not that she needed too) and is feeling more comfortable with herself than before. To such an extent that I received a clip of her playing with toys that I will edit and put up at some point.
In the meanwhile, I will leave these of her for you all to enjoy...
attachment.php
attachment.php
If she told me to come here, I would NOT have to be told twice!

Thank you so much for your comments.
Its early days yet so I will be posting a few at a time and try not to peak too soon! lol

We have been together for many years, decades in fact. I met my wife in her late teens, and I was twenty at the time I think. It hasn't all been plain sailing, what good relationship is? I so wish Id have taken intimate pics of her back then... My god, if only you could have seen that young curvy body! But now many years later and very much a GILF she's still as sexy today and as desirable as she ever was! But the sad fact is she still doesn't see it, and sadly focusses on the negative. Which is why we spoke of posting her images to see what the feedback was. So please wax lyrical about her wonderous assets and let her know that she is as gorgeous as I say she is!

To answer the question and/ comment I do get asked a lot "...does she know you are posting her images?" Yes, she knows I share her like this, and yes I have her permission. My only restriction was that her anonymity be kept intact at all times. She's very public-facing and doesnt want some stranger turning up to cum all over her business suit! Only Im allowed to do that (...again, another picture I wish Id taken, ugh!) lol :D;)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
For those who wanted to see more...

He he... she hates me doing this. #2 is a stolen "down" shot from a lazy morning at home.

I mentioned Readers Wives from back in the day, and #3 is one of the shots we took back then (late 80s - early 90s)! This is when we started to take "naughty pics" as she puts it. Readers Wives paid a little money, and as a young couple with a new family every little helped!
Incredibly sexy!

Fishing ey? I will be a good fish and take the bait, stunning sexy arousing beautiful gorgeous, okay enough I did my part.

That's so kind of you to do this for your wife! I would be so touched if someone did this for me! She's beautiful! I want to look like that in 20 years!! Good luck on this journey and I hope she continues to regain her confidence, reclaim her sexuality, and that her sexual appetite improves (for the sake of both of you!).

Yiur wife is goregous!!! Love all the pictures. Please post more pics.

Stumbling into this thread. I concur your wife is gorgeous. She should be proud of her body and you both should enjoy all the pleasures the human body can give!!

As a breast guy, hers really thrill me!!!!

Its early days yet so I will be posting a few at a time and try not to peak too soon! lol

We have been together for many years, decades in fact. I met my wife in her late teens, and I was twenty at the time I think. It hasn't all been plain sailing, what good relationship is? I so wish Id have taken intimate pics of her back then... My god, if only you could have seen that young curvy body! But now many years later and very much a GILF she's still as sexy today and as desirable as she ever was! But the sad fact is she still doesn't see it, and sadly focusses on the negative. Which is why we spoke of posting her images to see what the feedback was. So please wax lyrical about her wonderous assets and let her know that she is as gorgeous as I say she is!

To answer the question and/ comment I do get asked a lot "...does she know you are posting her images?" Yes, she knows I share her like this, and yes I have her permission. My only restriction was that her anonymity be kept intact at all times. She's very public-facing and doesnt want some stranger turning up to cum all over her business suit! Only Im allowed to do that (...again, another picture I wish Id taken, ugh!) lol :D;)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

He he... she hates me doing this. #2 is a stolen "down" shot from a lazy morning at home.

I mentioned Readers Wives from back in the day, and #3 is one of the shots we took back then (late 80s - early 90s)! This is when we started to take "naughty pics" as she puts it. Readers Wives paid a little money, and as a young couple with a new family every little helped!
Gorgeous lady!!

Damn...I agree that she is aexy as hell and that you are lucky to get to pleasure her!!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Gorgeous, you are one lucky man getting to enjoy that body
Exactly my thoughts. Lucky man. Thanks to you and your sexy wife for sharing

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Ohh my god. Your wife seems to a sex symbol

Back