Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everything is fresh here. How about a cup of coffee?
You are certainly on a roll today.:kiss:

You told me to sit there, to behave, while I watched you undress...you explained in great detail what you were going to do to me. I really wanted to tease but I figured I wouldn't push my limits....just yet.
attachment.php

You knelt in front of me...shirt still on....stroking ever so slightly....just far enough out of my reach to drive me crazy, saying the most deliciously naughty things to me. I could see you getting harder with excitement and I couldn't help but bend the rules a little....

attachment.php

I saw a wet bead form and knew that you were holding back....trying to stay in control. I figured right at this moment I could completely break the rules...the punishment worth it. So I slid closer and put my feet on either side of your knees . Looking you right in the eyes I was determined to see just how much control you really had.

attachment.php

Last edited:
You told me to sit there, to behave, while I watched you undress...you explained in great detail what you were going to do to me. I really wanted to tease but I figured I wouldn't push my limits....just yet.

You knelt in front of me...shirt still on....stroking ever so slightly....just far enough out of my reach to drive me crazy, saying the most deliciously naughty things to me. I could see you getting harder with excitement and I couldn't help but bend the rules a little....

I saw a wet bead form and knew that you were holding back....trying to stay in control. I figured right at this moment I could completely break the rules...the punishment worth it. So I slid closer and put my feet on either side of your knees . Looking you right in the eyes I was determined to see just how much control you really had.

I'm starting to loose control while reading this!:eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Please break all the rules you want. :devil:

And I lost control a good way back. :eek: *leaking profusely*

So once upon a time a girl existed inside a shell...behind a wall. But slowly a crack formed and the sun started shining through. The heat and the strength of the sun were unlike anything felt before and the girl realised she was a unique flower....special and powerful in her own right.

Ermmm...maybe I shouldn't get poetic this late at night but hey....

These next pics ...my first toy...*yup...my first*...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very nice poem it made me think of a chicken egg:D and that toy looks like fun can't wait to here about it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yum..just yum...:rose::rose:

Please break all the rules you want. :devil:
And I lost control a good way back. :eek: *leaking profusely*
I love a free pass.....and...excellent....I'll admit I love making people lose control.....leaking is never an issue...that's what tongues are for:devil:
Beautiful Ruby, your words and images are a delight :heart::heart::heart:
Xoxox...thanks jbb
Beautiful rubydlite;)

Sounds good. I'll bring some wood to feed the flames.
You said wood....*giggle*....♥
Very nice poem it made me think of a chicken egg:D and that toy looks like fun can't wait to here about it.
Ohhhh....you want t hear details hmmmm?!...and yes....it does seem like an egg!
Oh by the way your hair is so sexysexysexy sexy sexy I love it.
Come run your hands through it....give it a tug♡
I named my ears select as a matter of fact:rolleyes:
Lol
Yum..just yum...:rose:
*pounce tackle*♥♡
I'm starting to loose control while reading this!
Yes...success xoxox
I hope you never stop. Dear god don't ever stop.
Lol....nice to see you visit...I'm gong to take a large leap and say you're a fan?! As for a break...I tried.....and failed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back