Kinkiest thing u have done?

Shhhh

Sex in the back of the movie theater. No it wasn't empty.
Sex in the driveway on the hood of my boyfriend's truck.
Let my boyfriend finger me in the back of the car as my mom was driving up front.
Gave my boyfriend a BJ while my Grandmother and parents were in the next room.
Sex driving down the freeway with the driver of the car after giving him road head.
Sex on my desk at work.
Sex in the roped off swimming section of the lake surrounded by people.
 
Last edited:
Sex in the back of the movie theater. No it wasn't empty.
Sex in the driveway on the hood of my boyfriend's truck.
Let my boyfriend finger me in the back of the car as my mom was driving up front.
Gave my boyfriend a BJ while my Grandmother and parents were in the next room.
Sex driving down the freeway with the driver of the car after giving him road head.
Sex on my desk at work.
Sex in the roped off swimming section of the lake surrounded by people.

Sex on your desk at work?
Was everyone else busy? :D
 
Sex in the back of the movie theater. No it wasn't empty.
Sex in the driveway on the hood of my boyfriend's truck.
Let my boyfriend finger me in the back of the car as my mom was driving up front.
Gave my boyfriend a BJ while my Grandmother and parents were in the next room.
Sex driving down the freeway with the driver of the car after giving him road head.
Sex on my desk at work.
Sex in the roped off swimming section of the lake surrounded by people.

I'd love to take you snywhere!
 
office sex

It was at night. I had a key to the office and brought my boyfriend (at the time) in with me to pick up a few things I had forgotten. Would have been a lot more interesting if it would have been during office hours though!
 
Last edited:
Helped an Asian lady with her craigslist add. She had her husband tied up and blindfolded. She let me in the house and we fucked on the bed right beside him. The poor guy was helpless. When we had finished she put her strap-on on and fucked his arse.
 
went to a private cinema,with a date.......were watching the film,as he was fingering me.........we finished up where as he watched the film,i sucked him off,swallowing his load........
 
It was at night. I had a key to the office and brought my boyfriend (at the time) in with me to pick up a few things I had forgotten. Would have been a lot more interesting if it would have been during office hours though!

Take it from me, it IS much more interesting during work hours :devil:

went to a private cinema,with a date.......were watching the film,as he was fingering me.........we finished up where as he watched the film,i sucked him off,swallowing his load........

The three of us had a similar experience. Went to see a movie, sat in the back. The movie was boring as hell, so my husband put a hand down each of our pants. Unable to sit idly by, we pulled his cock out and sucked him off. Pretty sure a guy 5 or so seats away took notice. Fun times :D
 
Sex behind a big pull down projection screen in one of my university's lecture halls during a busy Saturday afternoon. (No lectures but folks going by in the halls.)
 
one of the first older cocks I've had was my neighbor. I was 17 and he was in his 30's. one summer weekend my parents were having a party, a BBQ. my neighbor stopped by. I was with my friends mostly but I knew he was thinking of being able to fuck me again so I was teasing him just a little. later on, he came up to me and whispered that he wanted to fuck me right now and that he'll meet me upstairs in my bedroom. I told one of my friend's that i'll be back and went upstairs. I got to my room and there he was sitting on my bed, stroking. I walked closer to him and we started kissing. he took my shorts off, I laid down on my bed, he got on top of me and pounded my pussy with his hard cock. it was such a good fuck.
 
cemetary

having MIND-BLOWING sex in a "city of the dead" in Metarie (New Orleans). SWEET!!!
 
My "kinkiest thing" is not something that I felt good about in the end.
</snip>

That was the end for us. I knew I could not go down that road with her. To this day, the forced-sex play scenario I engaged in with that college girlfriend is, in my mind, the kinkiest thing I have ever done because of how real it felt to me (even though it was not real enough for her). I have done some forced-sex play with others since then, including with my wife, but I always try to keep some element of fun in it so it does not feel real to me in the way the experience above did.

I feel for you on this one. An ex of mine basically claimed she'd been raped before... but then wanted me to do "rape play" with her.

perhaps the answer was to make sure she got psychological help. But I was only 18 and didn't really know. I just refused the play request.

We didn't stay together long so it didn't remain an issue.

Not good times.
 
This one is not on top of my kinky list but I'll share anyway.

We supposed to have dinner with my parents that day. I was wearing a long sleeve v cut dress to meet him at his place. We had sex and he came on my tits and he told me not to wipe it off knowing we have to see my parents. I put myself back together then we left to meet my parents. I was very afraid they would notice or smell anything but luckily they didn't.

As far as you know!
 
Several years ago I had started dating a woman who did hair in her home....she had a beauty shop set up in a room in the back of the house. We had been out two times and she invited to her house for a haircut. I arrived and she sat me in her chair, she had on a smock and as she started to cut my hair she opened her smock to reveal that she was naked underneath....she asked me to get undressed and she finished my haircut as I sucked her huge tits....then she dropped on her knees and gave me a fabulous blowjob....she then climbed on top of me in the chair and rode my very hard cock til we both came like crazy. I've never gotten treated that well at a barber shop or salon since :)
 
My gf and I would break out the baby oil and sex toys and just go to town. During one session, we were both covered in oil and eager to see how much further we could go. We started in a doggy style position while I was wearing a vibrating cock ring. She was a squirter so between the baby oil and her two orgasms so far, I figured the sheets were already too far gone. So I decided lets take it up a notch. I grabbed a butt plug and slowly slid it into her ass. Then I put my cock back in her pussy. Within a minute, she is exploding again. Feeling her intense orgasm, I wanted one just as intense. So I reach for one of the vibrators, lube it up and put it in my ass. It didn't take long before I was ready to explode. I pulled out of her and shot my load onto her ass and then rubbed in in until it mixed in with the rest of the baby oil we were rolling around with. We fucked twice more that night until we were a gooey mess. And yeah, new sheets were purchased the next day. Plus an extra set for the next time.
 
Not the kinkiest but one of the more weird. Back in uni, was fucking a girl in my room and she wasn't the best looking girl (her rather cruel nickname was fat gurning Helen) but I wasn't choosy back then. In the middle of fucking she starts crying about her ex boyfriend but not to be distracted, I carried on and finished off kneeling over her and cumming in her face. While she was still crying. Feel a bit bad about that now.
 
Back
Top